Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Nah...I'm not feeding Avante. I just think that it's hilarious that certain posters disappear when he's right.

If Henry broke his leg........you better believe they'd show up. After winning the Heisman.......nary a peep.
    Its not exactly going out on a limb picking an Alabama RB for a Heisman. Any team that is in the NC race is a safe bet. Alabama is the first place you go. Personally I like the lists. Just not in the middle of an atmospheric pressure thread.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    Its not exactly going out on a limb picking an Alabama RB for a Heisman. Any team that is in the NC race is a safe bet. Alabama is the first place you go. Personally I like the lists. Just not in the middle of an atmospheric pressure thread.
    Only two players in Alabama history have won the Heisman....and that number was 1 last week.

Try again..................

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Only two players in Alabama history have won the Heisman....and that number was 1 last week.

Try again..................
    How good has Alabama been with Sabin?
    When were the Heismans won at Alabama?

The first place you go is to a contender. If Stanford was undefeated and in the final 4, McCaffery. But Stanford is not on autopilot. I will also look to Oklahoma for Heisman possibles, but Bama first. Also Ohio State.

Its not rocket science.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Nah...I'm not feeding Avante. I just think that it's hilarious that certain posters disappear when he's right.

If Henry broke his leg........you better believe they'd show up. After winning the Heisman.......nary a peep.
    lol where exactly was Avante right?

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    lol where exactly was Avante right?
    True or false...you would have shown up 10 seconds after Derrick Henry broke his leg?

How many posters are here? How many started a thread talking about how Derrick Henry might be the best RB Bama ever had? And this thread was started in June of 2014.

This thing you have about trying to hang with a guy who has been knee deep into this stuff since the early 60's.....why? , I saw Bama play when they had no black players and we still had the BIG 8 and the old SWC. Why some of you fight this so damn hard? Why not learn something?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-15-2015 at 12:25 AM.

True or false...you would have shown up 10 seconds after Derrick Henry broke his leg?
    It is funny watching the little freak, he can't stand the fact I know this stuff, never have figured out why he worries so much about it.

I did shut him up with my ATS picks at plus $1140.

The guy is a strange little .

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How many posters are here? How many started a thread talking about how Derrick Henry might be the best RB Bama ever had? And this thread was started in June of 2014.

This thing you have about trying to hang with a guy who has been knee deep into this stuff since the early 60's.....why? , I saw Bama play when they had no black players and we still had the BIG 8 and the old SWC. Why some of you fight this so damn hard? Why not learn something?
    Do you ever revisit posts where you have been wrong Mr. Vegas?

Truthfully I like your lists when appropriately placed.
    But you and I both know your betting is a sham.

Do you ever revisit posts where you have been wrong Mr. Vegas?

Truthfully I like your lists when appropriately placed.
    But you and I both know your betting is a sham.
    Go to my Avante thread (NFL forum) and you will find me talking about why I took GB -7. Last season there was Avante's Betting Thread. I won over 2100 there for all to see. So the last two seasons plus over 3200.

Why fight it like you do?

I was reluctant to hand out free $$$$ on the internet, then I changed my mind and decided to show off.

Give me any game and I'll show you how handicapping is done.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    No doubt.

answer the question: where was Avante right?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    It is funny watching the little freak, he can't stand the fact I know this stuff, never have figured out why he worries so much about it.

I did shut him up with my ATS picks at plus $1140.

The guy is a strange little .
    You want everyone to ignore your do ented losses of $8k+ because you're insanely desperate for messageboard validation for being a football expert.

You're a sick old man, tbh.

Only an idiot like this Blake freak would think anyone figures out ATS betting over a season.

Before the start of the 2014 season I said this.."ok ok time for my legit $$$ making plays"...since then plus $3240. So I just figured it out in one season, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

When my son Mason lived here we shared this computer for awhile while he was having one made. He got a kick out of how this Blake freak was so worried about me (as we can see now) so he messed around with him. No way was I going to hand out free $$$$. Then I changed my mind, and if you have followed my plays since then you'd be up $3240.

All anyone has to do is go to my Avante thread on a Sunday morining and there you will find $$$$$ making NFL plays. I do not lose over a season, that cannot happen.

Blake was trolled and he's too ing stupid to see it.

As far as me being a footbal expert, I know more about your team than you do, trust me.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-15-2015 at 01:19 PM.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Tldr. All I know is that your picks and wagers were do ented in 2013 and you lost $8k.

That's all anyone needs to know about your expertise.

Nobody loses that kind of $$$$ and then turns around and wins over 3000 the next two seasons, that doesn't happen.

Just how stupid is this freak? I'm guessing he's re ed.

My last ATS play.

Ok plus $ 940

Will play 220 to win 200.

GB -7

Packers are one of the best December teams in the league. Dallas on the road again. Now add GB 3-1 ATS last 4 vs Cowboys. Knowing the Vikes lost already some added motivation for the Packers.

Only game where the home team has a number I like. Don't like playing road teams in December.

GB 47-26 as a December fav since 1990, that is the best in the league. Cowboys as a dog 22-21.

Now add the favorite when these two meet is 15-5 ATS last 20.

So we have a GB 83--53 trend, that is very strong.

Also...Matt Cassell vs Aaron Rodgers

And....GB played last Thursday, the Cowboys on MNF. That's a biggie at the NFL level

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That look like a loser, GB won by how much?

I do have fun with this little freak as ya all can see, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! The boy is so damn stupid it's comical.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Good to see Henry win it. Best Heisman winner since Bobby Boucher won it with the SCLSU Mud Dogs back in '98.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Nobody loses that kind of $$$$ and then turns around and wins over 3000 the next two seasons, that doesn't happen.

Just how stupid is this freak? I'm guessing he's re ed.
    yeah, you lost that kind of $$$. It's do ented.

Seriously, there's something really wrong with you.

As we all can see this dummy doesn't understand it's impossible to suck that badly one season and then knock out win after win after win, the next two. That doesn't happen it takes years to figure this stuff out. It takes a lot of work and experience.

Poor little freak, we do need to pity the boy.

I'm watching Mount Union vs St.Thomas, yep, DIII football. St.Thomas has a cat closing in on a 2000 yard rushing season, a white guy named Jordan Roberts 6-0 222. Speedy guy with a great burst. I'm seeing more and more of this, weird~~~~

First time Roberts touched the ball, 22 yards, he needs about 25 yards for a 2000 yard season.

Danny Woodhead was out of some RinkyDinky school.

Jordan Roberts

The guy just scored his 33rd td of the season, he leads all of the NCAA.

Fred Jackson was out of Coe.
    Chris Warren...Furman
    Stump Mitc ...The Citadel
    Wilbert Montgomery...Abilene Chtistian
    Ollie Matson...U of SF
    Bass...UOP
    Christian "Nigerian Nightmare" Okoye...Azusa Pacific
    Joe "The Jet" Perry...Compton JC
    Last edited by Avante; 12-18-2015 at 08:03 PM.

Barring an injury, two more games for Henry. How about another 220 yards?

Look for Samaje Perine the 5-10 230 RB for Oklahoma to run wild vs Clemson, the cat averages over 6 yards a carry. He has that perfect speed/size combo.

230 pounds on a 5-10 frame, damn~~~~~~~~ I'm guessing he's a 4.4 guy to go with that.

Funny how on one of those height/weight charts he'd be fat.

Doubt the 245.

Never forget the first time I saw Billy Sims play. The game was wrapped up when in comes number 20, so he takes a pitch/maybe a pass (forget) and heads up field, the first defender he leaps over, the second he leaves holding his jock, I thought.....damn~~~~~~~~~ Billy Sims, Gale Sayers and Bo Jackson the best backs outside the top 50 rushers in NFL history.

Like Peterson he was a Texan playing for Oklahoma.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-29-2015 at 12:27 PM.

McCaffrey a slot receiver/RB at the NFL level, in that order. He needs to be out in space, so he takes pitch outs, dump offs as a RB.

Getting back to his grandpa.

World rankings, and he had beaten Morrow many times. Morrow winning the 56 Oly 100m, Sime was injured.

1................................Bobby Morrow (US)2..................................... Dave Sime (US)********3................................. Leamon King (US)4.................................. Thane Baker (US)5........................... Hec Hogan (Australia)6................................ Ira Murchison (US)7............................... Willie Williams (US)8....................... Mike Agostini (Trinidad)9........ Manfred Germar (West Germany)
    10...................... Abdul Khaliq (Pakistan)

Last edited by Avante; 01-01-2016 at 08:00 PM.

Will Henry gain a 100 yards vs Clemson?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Look for Samaje Perine the 5-10 230 RB for Oklahoma to run wild vs Clemson, the cat averages over 6 yards a carry. He has that perfect speed/size combo.

230 pounds on a 5-10 frame, damn~~~~~~~~ I'm guessing he's a 4.4 guy to go with that.

Funny how on one of those height/weight charts he'd be fat.
    15 carries 59 yards. Avante curse turnt up.

He's a college athlete. You're not. You're just a fat old re .

Look at this freak, haha!!!!!!! Totally ignores me hitting Chubb, Henry and Perine scored two TD's and and was injured

Just how far gone is this guy?

Is this some sort of mental condition, this need to hassle those who know FAR more than you do?

Thread Information