Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1686
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Notice how heshe listed the bench lineup and ended with or Anderson...=odd man out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All these chumps posting that scrubs few 10pt games highlights....lol it's cute.
    If you're just paying attention to the scoring line, there isn't much we can do for you...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop already stated Anderson is the odd man out.. so anything you wrote is null and void.
    When did he say that exactly? I saw a qoute from him that said the opposite.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bench is set to be Mills, Ginobili, Gay, Lauvernge and Gasol or Anderson. If Pop decides to go small Joff is out for Paul or Forbes. You have to be a real idiot to not see that.
    Bench is not set you dumb .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bench is not set you dumb .
    So keen to get that emoji posted that you can't even read.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LittleCriminal looking fierce out here.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So keen to get that emoji posted that you can't even read.
    You said bench is set, it's not. Wtf??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're just paying attention to the scoring line, there isn't much we can do for you...
    Ur wrong. I see the stats but what I don't see is why these Anderson lovers want to scissor him with those bunk stats..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Notice how heshe listed the bench lineup and ended with or Anderson...=odd man out.
    Pop is going to end up playing him either way, so get over it got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is going to end up playing him either way, so get over it got.
    Never said pop wouldn't play him.... Just happy his role will be reduced when Leonard comes back.
    As for the got comment..lol that's funny stuff
    internet tough guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did he say that exactly? I saw a qoute from him that said the opposite.
    If A head coach has to figure out where to put you when the real starter comes back that = odd man out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats not entirely true; Lauvergne is likely the odd man out when Kawhi comes back, with Gasol and Aldridge starting each half together and them alternating at center the rest of the game. It free's up minutes at PF for Gay and Anderson with one of them also playing behind Kawhi. Long term; with Leonard and LMA playing 32 plus minutes at SF and PF, it might be an issue assuming Gay is retained next season and Anderson is brought back on a long term deal.
    Yeah. Playoff rotation: Gasol and Gay split minutes, while Anderson backs up both Leonard and Aldridge. Regular season rotation will be similar, only with a 10th spot regularly playing spot minutes. It'll be situational, though Lauvergne (inexplicably) is probably the closest to having an inside track, but Paul, Forbes and to a lesser extent Bertans, will all figure into the mix at various points.

Anderson was always going to be re-signed. Gay is probably 50/50 and if he is, the one who it'll have an impact on, is Bertans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^^^^^“I’m a Spur,” Gay said. “And I’m a Spur for life.” ^^^^^^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than Murray, Mr "give me credit for calling it". Question, do you want credit for being wrong? Ccccuz you were.
    he starts...murray comes off the bench...if murray was also starting, he would be contributing MUCH more than kyle...especially if kyle had to play with the trash that is our bench

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he starts...murray comes off the bench...if murray was also starting, he would be contributing MUCH more than kyle...especially if kyle had to play with the trash that is our bench
    Our bench hasnt been trash overall. He's surrounded by guys who can score/shoot the ball. And when he was starting, he was worse because he can't shoot. His inability to shoot the ball fits better with the 2nd unit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our bench hasnt been trash overall. He's surrounded by guys who can score/shoot the ball. And when he was starting, he was worse because he can't shoot. His inability to shoot the ball fits better with the 2nd unit.
    he is shooting better than patty though...so if he is shooting better, and has been playing better than patty? where is the justification for benching him? simply because patty was here longer? makes no sense...the staring lineup has NO ONE that can take it to the hole and open it up for others, kyle definitely isnt that...kyle is much better suited as a small ball 4, or off the bench (which he will be when kawhi comes back)...so why not start murray?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haters still be sour. It's pitiful really.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle's confidence is soaring. He isn't worried that he will commit a mistake and get yanked. Hope Pop figures out a way to continue using him like this once Tony and Kawhi return.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle's confidence is soaring. He isn't worried that he will commit a mistake and get yanked. Hope Pop figures out a way to continue using him like this once Tony and Kawhi return.
    Pop has finally empowered him, and he has rewarded coach's trust with good play. It was good to see him play well with Rudy as well. I think the Spurs best bigs are LMA, Pau, Rudy and Kyle... they will be smallish at times but that was by choice. Lauvergne doesn't deserve minutes over these 4 and for spot minutes Davis is better for his spacing and shooting capability. Kyle may still play a variety of positions like he has since he got to the Spurs but the confidence he has is here to stay and that is what makes it work. He can shoot... it's not like he doesn't have the ability, he prefers to set up other ppl all the time.. much like Boris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If A head coach has to figure out where to put you when the real starter comes back that = odd man out.
    He said that he has to figure out how to keep him on the floor with the subtext being because his two best players (3 if you include Gay) plays the 3 or the 4, the two positions that Anderson has played the majority of his career minutes. Its clear that he likes Andersons game he will continue to play when Kawhi gets back, this isn't a Cojo, year four, situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle has been our consistent second best player. Gay has had his moment. Gasol had his moments. Murray started off with a bang.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ur wrong. I see the stats but what I don't see is why these Anderson lovers want to scissor him with those bunk stats..
    Look again then.

Thread Information