Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If someone didn't believe me that he is the worst player that Spurs ever draft, look at this:

First one: that ball handling, dribbling... and he is a professional SG. Srsly?

Second one represents all his bball knowledge in 15 seconds. First that turnover (cause he don't know to dribble the ing basketball), then that block (high leap) and as a top of everything, that shooting form (it's just shamefull).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are we talking about Green or Livio?
    Last edited by BackHome; 08-24-2016 at 02:34 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did this guy do anything noteworthy this past season, or is he still in scrub status?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    started 24 games in the Euroleague.

Still can't shoot. Still low usage. Still an NBA athlete.

Just turned 24 last month. Can probably fill an end-of-the-roster role as a change of pace hustle player. Might be able to be developed in the G-league if he gets a lot attention from the coaching staff.

https://youtu.be/IOUGOshvZcA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, didn't realize he was already 24. Hope he gets a camp invite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I almost forgot about him. His release still looks a bit funky and he brings the ball down too much on his catch and shoots but it looks like he really improved his shooting this season. His 3 point percentage for the season (Euroleague+Adriatic League) is 41.8% on 2.5 attempts per game, in Euroleague play that drops to a still respectable mark of 37.5% (https://basketball.realgm.com/player.../Summary/24806).

I hope he finally comes over for Summer League play next season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like some improvement for sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man he has really improved you can just tell that he so much more confident with the ball. Excited to see our three foreign draft picks next year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems that he suffered a knee injury in February and is out for the rest of the season. Not sure about the specifics of the injury but it won't require a surgery and he will spend two weeks in San Antonio for therapy and to attend practices and games.

https://sport.blic.rs/kosarka/nba/otputovao-preko-bare-dangubic-u-san-antoniju/1151nrp

What is it with Spurs draft picks and knee injuries..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know reminds me of the cowboys when they had a string of hamstring injuries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems that he suffered a knee injury in February and is out for the rest of the season. Not sure about the specifics of the injury but it won't require a surgery and he will spend two weeks in San Antonio for therapy and to attend practices and games.

https://sport.blic.rs/kosarka/nba/otputovao-preko-bare-dangubic-u-san-antoniju/1151nrp

we should go back to drafting guys without acl's aka dejuan blair

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man he has really improved you can just tell that he so much more confident with the ball. Excited to see our three foreign draft picks next year.
    Do you think he can make the team next year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul Garcia pAulGarciaNBA

I'm going to start mentioning Nemanja Dangubic more this offseason because he was in San Antonio per his IG account. He's under contract with Crvena Zvezda, but SA has his 2nd round draft rights. He might just be in town for a progress check from the Spurs, who knows...
    3:11pm · 6 Jul 2018 · Twitter Web Client

__

From one of his IG stories

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This explains why he is here, lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well if he is with the Spurs it stands to reason they still have plans or hope for him in the future. I really want to see him get a camp invite so I can see what he can do.

Also he is 6’8 SF and we kinda need one on our team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like he is back in SA for another workout

This picture is from Aug 1.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad he is in SA hope he will get a camp invite and a chance to try out and make the team. He is still young and has improved his game dramatically from from when we drafted him. Still would like to see Hanga and maybe another SF battle it out for 15 slot.

Hanga 6’7 SF
    ND 6’8 SF
    Blosoom 6’7 SF
    ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well take a chance on him right now. He should have recovered from his earlier knee injury by now.

If he makes it he would probably be the best wing defender on the team as sad as that sounds. I think his shooting ability gives him an edge over Hanga. He finished last season shooting 41.7% from 3 on 2.77 attempts per game, that's a huge improvement from his previous years.

Losing his rights also shouldn't be that much a deal if he gets cut. I doubt that any other NBA would consider signing him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree he fits a need he is only 24 so he can help out when Manu ever retires. It’s not like he will get a lot of burn this year but we will need him next
    season as probably Manu retires so it would be nice to have Manu mentor him for a year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When it comes to being a role player on Cvrena Zvezda, I imagine an NBA minimum might be more money for him. , a two-way might be compe ive.

He's a very good defender but on smaller players. I didn't see too much from this past season, but watched a lot the years before and he always had big trouble guarding the post against NBA sized small forwards. But he would pick up point guards and do a good job

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also found out that he and Cvrena Zvezda parted ways over a week ago and he us a free agent.

No buyout = cheaper for the Spurs if they want him.

Not sure he's better than Blossomgame but they're about the same age and they might as well get one of them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If u want a tough rebounding SF with mid range game keep Bloosom. If you want a good three pointer SF who has perimeter defense skills pick ND.

Thread Information