Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    Well, not really. More a funny thing that everybody expects England to be ty so noone even bothers to make a LOL England thread.

Believe.
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    they were out after two games imho, LOL threads already made and buried in the 2nd page now imho.

My Team
    Everton FC
    Post Count
    It's sad, but I always get my hopes up, and they ALWAYS under perform.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    It's sad, but I always get my hopes up, and they ALWAYS under perform.
    in 1966 they won the second battle of britain. B2B2B2 champs tbh. Just coasting till another unique occasion fancies their interest.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    i dunno why they hype the england squad, a bunch of overrated hacks

EPL is only good cause of the international players not the home grown talent

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    i dunno why they hype the england squad, a bunch of overrated hacks

EPL is only good cause of the international players not the home grown talent
    Which dwarfs the development of their young domestic talent

England is truly an interesting team. When they are loaded, a red card meltdown dooms them. Other times they have 1 obvious flaw like the back 4 in this World Cup.

At some point I think they lack the team cohesiveness to make a deep World Cup run & don't possess the overall talent to overcome it. Too many different races & cultures under one roof. They speak English on the field....so every other team understands what they are saying on the field.

My Team
    Birmingham City FC
    Post Count
    Who was overhyping the England squad? Everyone here, even the media were saying we would do well to get out of that group.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    The lol threads and tweets actually started as soin as English plane landed on Brazil tbh

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Who was overhyping the England squad? Everyone here, even the media were saying we would do well to get out of that group.
    I had England losing to Greece in Knockout. Felt with Suarez out the first game and Uruguay a year older from their 2010 run....

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I had England losing to Greece in Knockout.

My Team
    Switzerland
    Post Count
    drunk redneck on the pitch

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    You most likely had Greece finishing last in Group

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    As soon as I saw the group draw I knew we were out. We suck. Still own alpha league though tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    As soon as I saw the group draw I knew we were out. We suck. Still own alpha league though tbh.
    Last time I checked the UCL final was between Spanish teams and the Europa League was won by a Spanish team also.

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    Last time I checked the UCL final was between Spanish teams and the Europa League was won by a Spanish team also.
    I'm referring to actual play in the league. La liga has a couple good teams and then the rest are pretty crap/corrupt/on the verge of bankruptcy.

The Defense doesn't rest Manu'sMagicalLeftHand's Avatar
    My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I'm referring to actual play in the league. La liga has a couple good teams and then the rest are pretty crap/corrupt/on the verge of bankruptcy.
    You mean like Leeds, Wimbledon, Ipswich, Bradford, Blackpool, Yeovil, Oxford, Portsmouth, Conventry, Crystal Palace, Southampton, etc a few years ago?

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    You mean like Leeds, Wimbledon, Ipswich, Bradford, Blackpool, Yeovil, Oxford, Portsmouth, Conventry, Crystal Palace, Southampton, etc a few years ago?
    Yeovil and Oxford have never been near the premier league. Southampton are alpha now and have produced players such as Bale. Crystal palace have always been good, Leeds were world beaters for many years in the 70's and 80's. All those teams at the time could beat half of la liga at the time.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yet, those teams that represent the "rest" always manage to win and get far on the Europa league.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yeovil and Oxford have never been near the premier league. Southampton are alpha now and have produced players such as Bale. Crystal palace have always been good, Leeds were world beaters for many years in the 70's and 80's. All those teams at the time could beat half of la liga at the time.
    Everytime a middle of the pack La Liga team faces a middle of the pack EPL team, La Liga team s up the EPL team easily.

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    Yet, those teams that represent the "rest" always manage to win and get far on the Europa league.
    It's a well known fact English teams don 't try in the Europa league unless you fall from the champions league and are trying to save face

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    Everytime a middle of the pack La Liga team faces a middle of the pack EPL team, La Liga team s up the EPL team easily.
    Ok....

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    It's a well known fact English teams don 't try in the Europa league unless you fall from the champions league and are trying to save face
    C'mon son. The EPL is overrated. I'm not even saying the Spanish league is better. They're always on the same level with a tiny advantage for one or the other in certain moments, right now the Spanish league is slightly better.

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    C'mon son. The EPL is overrated. I'm not even saying the Spanish league is better. They're always on the same level with a tiny advantage for one or the other in certain moments, right now the Spanish league is slightly better.
    look man, I ain't gonna argue your opinion. Agree to disagree.

Thread Information