Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    midget scored on every game so far, and in all cases one goal has been the difference...

can Argentina win going forward if he doesn't score?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    No

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    TBH it's true

Most of the team has been crap, Messi has saved the day so far

Go Argentina

Get your umbrellas ready, someone is gonna check this thread soon

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Id be more worried about their Swiss Cheese defense tbqh

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    TBH it's true

Most of the team has been crap, Messi has saved the day so far

Go Argentina

Get your umbrellas ready, someone is gonna check this thread soon
    Antonella is patrolling Argentina-related threads, tbh

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I'm gonna go with true also, as long as Piputa looks fat and disinterested, and Dive Maria keeps playing like a turd...

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    I dont think they can, Messi will carry you guys as far as he can/is willing to.

Higuain and Di Maria are more then capable of scoring, more so Higuain, but he has not even been close to having a clear opportunity, all I remember him doing is providing that final touch to Messi so he could score against Bosnia.

your team doesnt really look like a team, your transitions from your side to an opponents side are slow as , gago is not really that good, his not Leo's iniesta or xavi, mascherano sometimes wants to be a cb, but all he does is send long air balls, that aint gonna cut it. Overall messi will determine how far you go if that di maria/higuain/messi/gago front line doesnt click.

Midget isn't playing that good tbh.... being clutch though. I'm actually looking forward to this game... if Arg starts cranking, I like their chances to at least play semis..... if they keep playing like and show no heart on an elimination game.... then they are doomed.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    It's weird, because they were all phenomenal during qualifiers. I noticed Dive Maria just shrinks in the WC... he was just as underwhelming in 2010, and it's becoming an uncomfortable trend. Without his dynamism in the middle, the offense just disappears.
    Higuain was better in 2010, so in that case I wonder if his late injury is still nagging him.

Gago mixes in great games with ty outings. It's a tossup between him and Maxi, who's also a guy that can be passive or brilliant. That's why I never understood why Banegas was cut. Ricky Alvarez could give you some offensive midfield play, but he can't defend.

There's talent there, just need to get their together for just 4 games.

The only reason argentina looks is because they all have to give up something for Overrated Messi..

truth be told, all the other guys would be playing better ball if they don't have to hear messi this messi that all the time..

That is discouraging tbh

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    The only reason argentina looks is because they all have to give up something for Overrated Messi..

truth be told, all the other guys would be playing better ball if they don't have to hear messi this messi that all the time..

That is discouraging tbh
    disagree tbh. Without Messi this team probably is gone fishing by now. Not to say Messi can take them much farther. Their defense is pathetic, Nigeria did whatever they wanted up in that pussy.

Real reason IMO is most of their players are average euro exports and many past their expiration date(LOL Mascerano)

This Argentina goes down to Uruguay easily tbh. Sure Messi makes them slightly compe ive. But as I been saying, the Batistuta Argentina runs circles around these scrubs.

That is discouraging tbh
    Messi overrated ........ let me guess.... you are a Cristina fan.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    It's just discouraging we haven't had a good crop of defenders since Samuel, tbh... Garay/Fernandez are probably an upgrade over TOSB Demichelis, but still give you no guarantees.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    seriously when has Kun Aguero or Lavezzi () done anything worth a ?

the most recent memorable move by these 2 gots is get Maradona tattoed on their asscheeks

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

That is discouraging tbh

First, the advanced stats causing Miami to lose, and now this?

Why haven't you killed yourself, you worthless piece of ?

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    It's weird, because they were all phenomenal during qualifiers. I noticed Dive Maria just shrinks in the WC... he was just as underwhelming in 2010, and it's becoming an uncomfortable trend. Without his dynamism in the middle, the offense just disappears.
    Higuain was better in 2010, so in that case I wonder if his late injury is still nagging him.

Gago mixes in great games with ty outings. It's a tossup between him and Maxi, who's also a guy that can be passive or brilliant. That's why I never understood why Banegas was cut. Ricky Alvarez could give you some offensive midfield play, but he can't defend.

There's talent there, just need to get their together for just 4 games.
    you guys can hope they waited till the later rounds

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count

First, the advanced stats causing Miami to lose, and now this?

Why haven't you killed yourself, you worthless piece of ?
    that dude is just a troll, I know we all have our inner trolling habits, but that dude goes full re every time. Thats why I skip his all the time.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    that dude is just a troll, I know we all have our inner trolling habits, but that dude goes full re every time. Thats why I skip his all the time.
    Your meltdowns are infinitely more fun to read... I mean who doesn't love to see a Relevancy meltdown 'round this bend, tbh?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Is it possible that the rest of the team is because Messi is in Enrique mode

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Your meltdowns are infinitely more fun to read... I mean who doesn't love to see a Relevancy meltdown 'round this bend, tbh?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Is it possible that the rest of the team is because Messi is in Enrique mode
    If you didn't watch the games, you could think that. But Rojo/Dive Maria have the ball like 70% of the time. Which is why Dive Maria's struggles are disgusting, tbh

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    If you didn't watch the games, you could think that. But Rojo/Dive Maria have the ball like 70% of the time. Which is why Dive Maria's struggles are disgusting, tbh
    I watched all Argie games and this is true. Messi just takes what di Maria gives him. He still managed to turn into four goals. God, tbh

My Team
    Brazil
    Post Count
    False. But they def can't win if he doesn't perform

seriously when has Kun Aguero or Lavezzi () done anything worth a ?

the most recent memorable move by these 2 gots is get Maradona tattoed on their asscheeks

Give me a call when that Gaynaldo Wannabe James scores a goal that gives his team a championship. Sorry to tell you but James is the next Hasan Sas.

And Messi will score a hat-trick tomorrow.

Thread Information