Page 29 of 120 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
    Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm very interested in Aminu, especially if Chip thinks he can help him become a better shooter.
    Yup, Mavs have shown interest too and despite me disliking Cubes Carlisle is solid and would bleed the potential out of Aminu.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how high Aminu is on the Spurs' list? He's near the top of mine. He's got great size, is young, and can also play small ball PF and SF. If Chip thinks he can fix his shooting, then I wonder how high the Spurs rate him? Not sure what his BBIQ is like though, so that might be one thing the Spurs mark him down on.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Gasol ends up being Miami's "big addition." Not a bad fit... not an upgrade defensively but makes them a more diverse offense and definitely better than using Bosh at C. At least he'd be in the East. I think Carmelo goes to Chicago, and Stevenson to LA.

Really don't want to see Gasol in OKC. And if the Clippers lose Crawford, even gaining Pierce, they're fools. He was their only go-to scorer in crunch time against the Thunder in the playoffs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Miami will have problem with getting quality ring chasers. They arent that huge favourite anymore. They probably have to pay for bench its market value.

I wonder what will happen with CoJo. He is in his last year of rookie contract, as a Spur also. He`ll probably be backup PG, until Mills is healthy again. But then again, Spurs dont need him. He had good playoffs, he`s value is pretty high. Maybe it`s good time to trade him, with Ayers even for protected 2nd rounder or TE. That`ll free some cap space. It`s better to bring back both Bonner and Baynes and chase Gasol`s pipe dream, than have those two on roster. First months of the season are good time to try Bryce Cotton or even Kyle Anderson as backups for Tony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Although it usually leads to nothing, this is one of my favorite times on ST. Not only is there excitement that is usually unfounded, but people talk basketball on a consistent basis, people learn & it leads to good conversations about the NBA in general.
    last year around this time was hilarious. everybody was melting down over the finals loss, people were infuriated that we came to terms with manu/splitter, and within all the chaos of those signings and the anti-manu trolls, you had Bruno trying to explain the salary cap rules to everybody... how we can sign and trade for kirilenko, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sportando @sportando
    Thunder agreed to terms with Sebastian Telfair (one year, vet minimum according to @ChrisBHaynes) sportando.com/en/usa/nba/125

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just hoping Pau doesn't sign with miami or OKC
    I hope he does sign with Miami. He and Bosh are not good defenders. OKC is a different story b/c with Ibaka helping him, they can mask Pau's defensive inefficiency.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he does sign with Miami. He and Bosh are not good defenders. OKC is a different story b/c with Ibaka helping him, they can mask Pau's defensive inefficiency.
    Yeah, worst come to worst I would rather Pau sign with Miami than OKC.

Of course I prefer he go to NY or stay as a Laker.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sportando @sportando
    Thunder agreed to terms with Sebastian Telfair (one year, vet minimum according to @ChrisBHaynes) sportando.com/en/usa/nba/125

Telfair should get Ben Gordon's agent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So that means Reggie Jackson will play full-time SG?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either that or being moved to LA in a SnT for Gasol.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And if the Clippers lose Crawford, even gaining Pierce, they're fools. He was their only go-to scorer in crunch time against the Thunder in the playoffs.
    Wut? Crawford was ing terrible down the stretch of that series, he chucked brick after brick, refused to pass the ball, but still led the team in usage rate.... he along with Choke Paul was a big reason for the Game 5 meltdown....

Crawford is pretty well-established now as a regular season only player who's useless in the playoffs.... he's a nice guy, can be fun to watch sometimes, but we can do without him and definitely should not be giving him the extension he wants....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reggie Jackson wants to be the team's starting PG. I believe he said he did already this offseason. This probably means Westbrook moves to SG which he is just that, a SG. Work well against the Spurs for games 3 and 4, both starting. OKC just needs to get a scorer off the bench now, which I think they would have love to get someone like Mills.

Telfair isn't that guy, just the guy to fill Fisher spot. Which is a huge downgrade for the OKC when it comes to defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either that or being moved to LA in a SnT for Gasol.
    That would be a terrible move by the Thunder if they shipped Jackson and Perks to LA for Gasol. Jackson was quite frankly the biggest mismatch for the Spurs apart from Westbrook going complete bananas that series.

They wouldn't get past Memphis or the Clips if they made that trade.
    Last edited by Cowboys_Wear_Spurs; 07-03-2014 at 07:52 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be a terrible move by the Thunder is they shipped Jackson and Perks to LA for Gasol. Jackson was quite frankly the biggest mismatch for the Spurs apart from Westbrook going complete bananas that series.

They wouldn't get past Memphis or the Clips if they made that trade.
    They couldnt be that stupid to get over-the-hill pau for not even prime Jackson. The NBA wont let that happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine · 8m

RT ZachLowe_NBA: Pacers have little on fringes to entice PHX on Dragic.Their interest, per @ESPNSteinLine, might hint at bigger discussions

Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine · 8m

Whispers are already out there, ZachLowe_NBA, about Indy trying to pull in Boston to construct some sort of multi-team deal involving Rondo

Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine · 1h

Something to keep an eye on, though, with Indy known to covet an upgrade at PG and stubborn perception Suns can't afford Bledsoe AND Dragic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indiana absolutely has to get a point guard. I'd trade anybody or anything except Paul George to get one if I were them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darren F'n Collison getting 3yr/16mil from the Kings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy crap. That injury cost Patty at least 4M dollars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel bad for Patty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy crap. That injury cost Patty at least 4M dollars.
    Yep. Sucks for Mills. Maybe not having to play with Rudy Gay is worth losing the 4mil tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Sucks for Mills. Maybe not having to play with Rudy Gay is worth losing the 4mil tho.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I was hoping new owners and crew would help improve the Kings. Sheesh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm interested in where Isiah Thomas goes now that Sac blew their load on Darren Pargo tbh.

Thread Information