Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Will be a close game. The semifinal against Brazil means nothing!
    ^ this, tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Will be a close game. The semifinal against Brazil means nothing!
    This tbh.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    still shocked with ARG's defense... keep thinking it's a fluke, but it's been 3 games in a row...

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    If the Germans win by 3-4 goals again, where do they rank among the all-time great teams? I mean, they would've tooled on So. America's 2 best teams, beat Portugal and France, and cut through Ronaldo and Messi in the process. Only blemish is a tie to Ghana, but not too shabby for a month's work
    Getting into soccer, DD?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I wonder who the ref is going to be...
    austrian/swiss/paraguayan please.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Howard Webb, tbh?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Spain
    Post Count
    Nazis going down like it is Stalingrad all over again! Argentina wins on a penalty kick by Messi and all the kraut wannabees on here will be sent to the corner. Just kidding maybe 2-1 either way. The Brazil massacre doesn't hide the fact that Algeria, Ghana, and the U.S. all hung tough with 'em. Except Sportstudi he seems like a cool guy.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Getting into soccer, DD?
    Nope, just the WC, like in 2010 on here. Once Germany hoists the trophy I'll celebrate for a week then go back to ripping this sport to shreds.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    If the Germans win by 3-4 goals again, where do they rank among the all-time great teams? I mean, they would've tooled on So. America's 2 best teams, beat Portugal and France, and cut through Ronaldo and Messi in the process. Only blemish is a tie to Ghana, but not too shabby for a month's work
    not among the great teams. A good team with a good system beating teams they were supposed to beat at a pretty weak cup, thus a good team in weak year. . The media will push them as a great team but any recent winner would beat this germany side on a regular basis. 2002 brazil, 98 france, 2010 spain, 2006 italy(close) are all superior teams tbh. Coming from a german btw...

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Howard Webb, tbh?
    Wouldn't surprise me. He has been solid so far during this tournament and maybe the Fifa is going to give him another chance to do a better job in the finals than 4 years ago where he missed that brutal kick by de Jong and some other fouls from both sides.

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Nope, just the WC, like in 2010 on here. Once Germany hoists the trophy I'll celebrate for a week then go back to ripping this sport to shreds.
    That's the American way to do it,

I hope Sabella doesn't force Di Maria. Enzo today was a beast. No more Palacios pleaseee!!!!

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    If they win, it wont be by more than 1 goal IMO. Give me the Argies +1.5 and I'll bet you tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    not among the great teams. A good team with a good system beating teams they were supposed to beat at a pretty weak cup, thus a good team in weak year. . The media will push them as a great team but any recent winner would beat this germany side on a regular basis. 2002 brazil, 98 france, 2010 spain, 2006 italy(close) are all superior teams tbh. Coming from a german btw...
    Meh, not so sure about that. You have yo remember this team is formed largely with the base of an all-time great Bayern Munich team.

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Nazis going down like it is Stalingrad all over again! Argentina wins on a penalty kick by Messi and all the kraut wannabees on here will be sent to the corner. Just kidding maybe 2-1 either way. The Brazil massacre doesn't hide the fact that Algeria, Ghana, and the U.S. all hung tough with 'em. Except Sportstudi he seems like a cool guy.
    Ty bro. Well, the reason for that humilation against Brazil is not that Germany played that great (they did well, but not exceptional), Brazil panicked and completely lost their faith. This will be a new game, a very difficult one. Argentina's defense has been rock solid so far, conceding just 3 goals in the entire tournament. IIRC their total goal score is 8-3. Germany's is 17-4.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Venti trying to steal the Final thread! ! !

My Team
    Spain
    Post Count
    Ty bro. Well, the reason for that humilation against Brazil is not that Germany played that great (they did well, but not exceptional), Brazil panicked and completely lost their faith. This will be a new game, a very difficult one. Argentina's defense has been rock solid so far, conceding just 3 goals in the entire tournament. IIRC their total goal score is 8-3. Germany's is 17-4.
    Yeah, I think it'll be an exciting game and not the s shocking that the Ger/Brazil game. I am just hoping for a great game. I have watched most of/all the games this world cup. I was bored with the South African one (esp. with the vuvuzelas) that I only saw a few games of that WC. You have quite a storyline for both teams as it may be the coronation of a great generation of German players or you have the coronation of Messi. Either way, all we can ask is for a thrilling game.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    If they win, it wont be by more than 1 goal IMO. Give me the Argies +1.5 and I'll bet you tbh.
    Nope, too fat a line for my tastes for a WC Final. Make it Argies +1 and you have a deal.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    sup Venti-4

My Team
    Spain
    Post Count
    muh Venti trying to get noticed. Love, bruh.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Howard Webb, tbh?
    He's also my choice for the Final game referee.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Two things:

1) Germany aside from their level advantage have an even bigger one with the extra day of rest and Argentina playing extra-time.
    2) Who wears their 2nd unit?
    Last edited by DAF86; 07-09-2014 at 06:42 PM.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Nope, too fat a line for my tastes for a WC Final. Make it Argies +1 and you have a deal.
    Ok, I'll put $100 on that.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    DAF86 ElNono is ADM fit for the final?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    DAF86 ElNono is ADM fit for the final?
    Before the Holland game they said Di Maria had a chance to make it but I doubt it.

Thread Information