Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    talk about making excuses... Man up already, Messi ran less than Neuer so far ... Pathetic stuff from someone who has the hypocrisy to on Colombia , show some pride son.
    Colombia was my second favourite team on this WC but they shat the bed against Brazil son.

The Defense doesn't rest Manu'sMagicalLeftHand's Avatar
    My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    DiMaria left today's practice hobbling... most likely out for tomorrow unless they apply some injections and he tries to play through it...

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    DiMaria left today's practice hobbling... most likely out for tomorrow unless they apply some injections and he tries to play through it...
    He gon' get from Messi's HGH stash?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Messi can't carry the team to nothing by himself imho. You know this Argentinian team is rather weak when TOSBs like Maxi Rodriguez get considerable minutes on this team.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Messi can't carry the team to nothing by himself imho. You know this Argentinian team is rather weak when TOSBs like Maxi Rodriguez get considerable minutes on this team.
    Maxi played like 60 mins all tournament...

It will be so embarassing to win the semifinal scoring 7 goals and then lose the finals. It will be the biggest choke in recent WC history. If I were a german I would be worried.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    It will be so embarassing to win the semifinal scoring 7 goals and then lose the finals. It will be the biggest choke in recent WC history. If I were a german I would be worried.
    Stop it, no it wouldn't. A bunch of teenagers wouldn't have given up 7 goals - that's an anomaly. Brazil today got whipped 3-0 by a team that had scored only 1 goal in its past 3 games.

Germany has looked decent, but not amazing all tournament. I still have 2-1 Argentina, come at me .

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Stop it, no it wouldn't. A bunch of teenagers wouldn't have given up 7 goals - that's an anomaly. Brazil today got whipped 3-0 by a team that had scored only 1 goal in its past 3 games.

Germany has looked decent, but not amazing all tournament. I still have 2-1 Argentina, come at me .
    You would. First your Black Brazilians were outed and now it's down to the s.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    You would. First your Black Brazilians were outed and now it's down to the s.
    You mad? Why don't you support Serbia or some of the other unsung heavyweights from UEFA.

I've rooted against Brazil the whole tourney

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    , I can't sleep. Been this way for the past 2 days. I'm so ing pumped, can't this thing start already? I'm making meself some Fernets with Coca, maybe I'll get to sleep a few hours...

Can't even imagine what it's like for the coaching staffs and players? Do they take sleeping pills? They have to find a way to channel all that anxiety and energy into the pitch or they'd could make serious -ups, for both sides.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    , I can't sleep. Been this way for the past 2 days. I'm so ing pumped, can't this thing start already? I'm making meself some Fernets with Coca, maybe I'll get to sleep a few hours...

Can't even imagine what it's like for the coaching staffs and players? Do they take sleeping pills? They have to find a way to channel all that anxiety and energy into the pitch or they'd could make serious -ups, for both sides.
    I noticed Dutch GK had enormous bags under his eyes during the Argentina match. Doubt he slept much

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I'm making meself some Fernets with Coca, maybe I'll get to sleep a few hours...
    Stay off drugs, amigo

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Stay off drugs, amigo
    LOL, no that "Coca" that way I wouldn't be able to sleep at all and I'd probably start shaking with convulsions.

http://www.therealargentina.com/arge...ranca-drinker/

http://mybeautifulair.com/2011/01/14...-about-fernet/

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    germany blew their wad too soon. argies will take it imo.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    How can Messi be tired as ? He played half the season and the other half he didn't do much... Then in the world cup he had games where he ran 5km ...

Imo the HGH is catching up to him or something... I guess I'm rooting for him but if he's really exhausted then I don't see how they can win...

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    Time for Messi to be the greatest Mascherano if they win should be player of the tournament though.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Only for Germans (yeah, the last time someone said that, it ment a lot of trouble ^^) that are Spurs fans:

More nervous?: Game1 of these NBA-Finals or now regarding the WC-Finale?

For me its the NBA-Finals even if its only a Game1 and not Game7.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    David Hasselhoff says Germany will win.

Last edited by Virgil; 07-13-2014 at 11:45 AM.

Thread Information