Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs are ing stupid, and are really gonna make a mistake win the "win now' at ude. They will be damn good next year without Love. They need to focus on team chemistry, and getting everyone committed to defense.

You don't trade the guy that has the potential to carry the torch from the post Lebron era. Love is solid, but who knows what type of nightmare matchups Wiggins/Lebron may create in a couple of years. They have to remember that LeBron is 30, and because they will be more competetive, they won't figure to be in the position to draft the number 1 overall as long as they have a healthy LeBron James.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still on the fence about this deal. I wouldn't give up more than Wiggins for K-love. He's a good player, but he's only on a really really ty team. And great players can usually change teams fortunes and turn them into winners.
    KG couldn't change the fortunes of Minnesota, James ran off to Miami. When Chicago (Top 5 city in the USA) is struggling to reel in Free Agents, it says more about the health of the Association than it does a particular player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs are ing stupid, and are really gonna make a mistake win the "win now' at ude. They will be damn good next year without Love. They need to focus on team chemistry, and getting everyone committed to defense.

You don't trade the guy that has the potential to carry the torch from the post Lebron era. Love is solid, but who knows what type of nightmare matchups Wiggins/Lebron may create in a couple of years. They have to remember that LeBron is 30, and because they will be more competetive, they won't figure to be in the position to draft the number 1 overall as long as they have a healthy LeBron James.
    james wants this done
    james is playing gm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSpence Report with breaking news and .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once a stupid F.O. Always will be a stupid F.O. Giving three Young good players for a stat padder. If the Cavs are giving Wiggins, at least they should keep Thompson, a good role player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brian Windhorst windhorstESPN · 20h

LeBron intrigued w/Andrew Wiggins' potential but has made clear to Cavs he wants to compete for le now. Going after Love fits message

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Once a stupid office, always a stupid office.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    TSpence Report with breaking news and .
    From the comments:

"Yeah I've been following this on twitter for 2 days. Dude is bunk."

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    KG couldn't change the fortunes of Minnesota, James ran off to Miami. When Chicago (Top 5 city in the USA) is struggling to reel in Free Agents, it says more about the health of the Association than it does a particular player.
    cago is almost as ty as Poland, that's why nobody wants to go there

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    cago is almost as ty as Poland, that's why nobody wants to go there
    Proper term is Chiraq...get it right.

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

LeBron intrigued w/Andrew Wiggins' potential but has made clear to Cavs he wants to compete for le now. Going after Love fits message
    I got love for Bron but his impatience might bite him in the ass here. Not everyone can be like my homie Three in his rookie year and already be a boss in the playoffs, but Wiggins' has a huge upside and might even be solid in the postseason under Bron's leadership -- doubly true for Kyrie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The complete opposite from his letter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm not necessarily sold on Wiggins, but i'm not a fan of a team that wants to start both Irving and Love. it's a defensive nightmare, especially if and when Varejao goes down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are bringing up the inep ude of Cleveland's FO but forgetting the time they missed out on Prime Amare bc they were so high on JJ Hickson's potential.

I'm one of Love's biggest detractors but he's still an all-star that would be a great fit next to Bron, I'd also like to think he could atleast be a decent defender in a winning environment that demands it from him. Wiggins is oozing with potential but the Cavs need to include him if that's what it takes to get Love--any team would trade a young, potential star for a young, established one. If the Spurs could've gotten someone established for Hill they would've, it has nothing to do with 'Timmy not being a pussy and willing to mentor and win with young guys'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie/Waiters/Bron/Love/Andy

Bench: Dellavedova/Kevin Martin/Corey Brewer/Tristan Thompson/Mike Miller bench?
    Waiters is gonna get moved soon. Kyrie can't stand him. It boiled over into a locker room confrontation last season, and Waiters was originally put on the block.

I don't think Cleveld should give up a 1st since they are including Wiggins. I think it should be Wiggins/Bennett for Love and filler (KMart, whatever). Maybe a 2nd rounder. But 3 first rounders for Love, who will leave the Wolves anyway, is stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Immediately makes Cleveland a contender in the East and, let's face it, that's what Lebron AND the fans want. They have been playing the rebuilding game ever since he left.

That being said...this new "superteam" doesn't seem to strike the same fear into my heart as the Superfriends did when they got together. I guess we'll have to see how James, Irving, and Love play together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legit

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Legit

I'd tell them go back and their mother some more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who is to say there are chemistry issues at all. Irvin and Love have worked together before and like each other and James has already reached out. Even a cynic is going to admit that Love is a top 10 player right now and expected to remain at that level for the next several years. Wiggins stroke looks like .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why the Wolves aren't all over that . They're gonna lose Love for nothing if they don't pull the trigger. Am I missing something here or is Minnys GM just re ed?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Kevin Love. Cavs should stick with their team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand this Wiggins hype, tbh..

He obviously has a ton of potential, but he's far from a sure thing..why are people treating him like young Tim Duncan or Shaq?..he's doesn't even possess young Carmelo-level of polish to his game, his offense is so raw..

Love is a beast that has shown that he can succeed at a high level playing off the ball, being supported by far inferior talent to Irving, let alone James..the doubt is puzzling, as Love is far from a ball-dominant player, he's the ideal #2 guy on a team and rebounds at an insane level, too..

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    SHhhhhhh. Let the Cavs do what they want! They're not going to hobble themselves for the future again bending over to please LeBron. This hasn't ever happened before in Cleveland.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This, giving 3 pairs of young legs, for less older legs. LeBron wont be playing 40 mpg
    Kevin Love is 25 man.

Thread Information