Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    rg ...just win.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Well it looks like the RG3 era is coming to an end, and that sucks! Yesterday I blame both the offensive line, and RG3 for putting up seven points against one of the worst defenses in the league. Outside of Trent Williams, who I pray will be back next week, everyone else is pretty much crap on that line. At times RG3 would be panicking two seconds inside the pocket, and didn't have enough time to read the coverage, and see the receivers that were open. At the same time the few times RG3 had good protection, he held the ball too long and overthrew some of his targets. I hope the Redskins give him one more season, with a redefined offensive line outside of Trent Williams too see what he's got. I would love Andrus Peat from Standford to be our top pick and future right tackle, that would be some great protection on the edges for whoever our quarterback will be. For the rest of the season you can start Colt McCoy, but as much as I love the Redskins I hope they don't start winning meaningless games too screw up there draft position like 2011. Well maybe except beating the Cowboys again on the last week of the season .I hope Snyder understands how much he give up for RG3, and the type of offensive line he put around him to give him one more chance next year. At the same time he knows a lot of Redskins fans are impatient, and are going to be calling for his head if Robert is the starting quarterback next season.

Also please fire Jim Haslett after the Cowboys game in week 17, and give Bruce Allen one more season to put a solid team together or kick him to the curb also.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Couldn't have said it any better Mr. Mitc !

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    ^ dayum

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Couldn't have said it any better Mr. Mitc !

mitc kept it 100. its easy to blame the qb but the entire team has been trash...especially that defense. lol haslett should have been gone a loooong time ago. but yea, i'm loving the skins and giants teams struggling right now.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Hopefully this is griffins last start. I expect the show with him behind center to continue, so with any luck, we see Colt by the 2nd half and from here on out. Griffin for a 4th...any takers...lol.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Hopefully this is griffins last start. I expect the show with him behind center to continue, so with any luck, we see Colt by the 2nd half and from here on out. Griffin for a 4th...any takers...lol.
    It would a Snyder type of move to give up on a quarterback this early, so I wouldn't be shocked if Griffin isn't back next year. At the same time, what are his options? Marcus Mariota would be nice, but he is going in the top three pick. I think Redskins will somehow manage to still win two or three more games the rest on the year to be around 5th-8th pick. As talented as he is, I don't want no part of Jameis Winston he has Red Flags all over him. As our quarterbacks go, Kirk Cousins looks like he is a little worse Rex Grossman as being way too inconsistent; As much as Colt McCoy fan boy I can sometimes be, especially being a Texas kid his upside is meh, and isn't a franchise quarterback. The defense won the game, as much as he did against the Cowboys. I've never played quarterback, but I would like to say that Griffin's problems are correctable, such as learning how to read a defense, learn to throw the ball away, and not hold on the ball for too long. Of course a good, not great offensive line could help these problems imo. That's why I hope they draft a right tackle in the first round instead to help Robert out. I hate to say this, but drafting the Cowboys way could benefit everyone on the offensive end.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    I'm all for building the line Ditty, but we'll have to disagree about griffin, he's done.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    LOL at drafting mariota

you take this years draft and draft pure offensive line, defensive line and safety. Maybe a LB too. Take that 5-9 pick and trade down to the teens to pick up a draft pick. Maybe a second or third. Go into next season with an open QB camp between cousins and griffin and ride them out. Draft a QB in 15

we are years away, drafting a QB and breaking him behind this ty line again isn't the right thing to do

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    LOL at drafting mariota

you take this years draft and draft pure offensive line, defensive line and safety. Maybe a LB too. Take that 5-9 pick and trade down to the teens to pick up a draft pick. Maybe a second or third. Go into next season with an open QB camp between cousins and griffin and ride them out. Draft a QB in 15

we are years away, drafting a QB and breaking him behind this ty line again isn't the right thing to do
    yeah but if they're convinced on mariota as "the guy" its worth it to draft him and bench him for a year

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    yeah but if they're convinced on mariota as "the guy" its worth it to draft him and bench him for a year
    At this point idk why anyone in the organization would believe in a black QB that comes from a spread system but it is Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen so who knows

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Don't worry, The Jags will accidentally win a game or two.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Don't worry, The Jags will accidentally win a game or two.
    Knowing the skins they will probably win some bull games at the end of the year to up their draft position like 2011

Post Count

mitc kept it 100. its easy to blame the qb but the entire team has been trash...especially that defense. lol haslett should have been gone a loooong time ago. but yea, i'm loving the skins and giants teams struggling right now.
    It's easy to blame the QB because he's the worst player on the team. Not only did they give up a ton for him, but people kept telling everyone he was elite and truly a franchise player. If you aren't willing to admit people were laughably wrong or liars, then the blame should land on him. Especially when "lesser" QB's can come in and beat a scorching hot Dallas team.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Knowing the skins they will probably win some bull games at the end of the year to up their draft position like 2011
    Well, they shouldn't bench RG3 if they don't want this to happen

Post Count
    With the talent at the skill positions I say draft O-linemen and safeties maybe a qb late they can develop. But with decent protection any vet Qb can manage this offense into a pretty good team.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    LOL at drafting mariota

I don't watch much college football, but I haven't heard anything bad about him. Doesn't have the hype of Luck, so I guess he isn't as good as you say.

Some skins fans want to draft Brett Hundley, but I've heard he sucks also

If I was Bruce Allen if he is still the GM by the time the draft comes around I would draft:

1st Round-OT
    2nd Round-SS or DE/DT
    3rd Round-SS or DE/DT
    4th Round-CB or C
    5th Round-CB or C
    6th Round-Guard
    7th Round-WR or RB that can return punts and kickoffs.

I agree, have a quarterback compe ion with Robert,Kirk and Colt next year. Get rid of Chester, and Lauvao. If we are struggling again then 2016 draft we are getting a quarterback in the first.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    no idea why they went away from cousins, i mean ok the TOs, but at least he could throw and at least he doesn't get injured making re ed runs... It was gruden's offense that made him a gunslinger in the first place.. mccoy obviously isn't the answer for anything since they are out of contention anyway.. It's crazy, but they have to spend another high pick in a qb..

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    no idea why they went away from cousins, i mean ok the TOs, but at least he could throw and at least he doesn't get injured making re ed runs... It was gruden's offense that made him a gunslinger in the first place.. mccoy obviously isn't the answer for anything since they are out of contention anyway.. It's crazy, but they have to spend another high pick in a qb..
    Even last year cousins had turnover problems. Yeah he puts up yards but dude throws picks like candy

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Word on the street is that Knee is being benched Sunday. Colt McChrist is gonna take the Colts down.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Why? What's the point of trying to win games.

I hate this team sometimes, makes no sense especially if they're saying that RG3 is still going to be the franchise quarterback

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Why? What's the point of trying to win games.

I hate this team sometimes, makes no sense especially if they're saying that RG3 is still going to be the franchise quarterback
    i think it's the right call, can't teach Knee anything if he gets train ed the next time he steps on the floor tbh

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Well, they shouldn't bench RG3 if they don't want this to happen

Dang, I would've rather they let this ride out until the end of the year if I were a Skins fan. Meaningless win time that will mess up the best possible draft position

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Dang, I would've rather they let this ride out until the end of the year if I were a Skins fan. Meaningless win time that will mess up the best possible draft position
    son, Colt McGod knows what he's doing. We all know he can go out and win the rest of the games by 30+ points, but he doesn't want to show his hand this season. He'll win some, lose some, to keep a decent draft pick. CIA Colt imo.

Thread Information