Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Boston not keeping you busy?

Yes, I am a Christian, cafeteria Catholic, musician, writer, poet, lyricist, who is into science, theatre, philosophy, archaeology, metaphysics, psychology, the study of many Faiths including those that are considered anti-religious like Wiccan, Druidic, and Native American, etc., esotericism, communications media work, animal training, hunting, antique cars, the mountains, skiing, traveling, dro, the Spurs, and troll bashing.
    So what else is new?
    Is it the 23rd already? Seems it was just the 14th yesterday.

So you can be a Christian and a Hindu at the same time. Got it. I sure hope you know more about skiing and animal training than you do science and philosophy, for your own safety.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why don't you gots stop begging guys to hook up with your old boring asses? If you cannot get a group together, maybe think about why that is. Even people who spend too much time sitting in front of a computer don't want to spend any time with you.

silverblk mystix
    Why don't you gots stop begging guys to hook up with your old boring asses? If you cannot get a group together, maybe think about why that is. Even people who spend too much time sitting in front of a computer don't want to spend any time with you.

Translation: "Not only am I a bigoted racist - I am also confirming that I am a big pussy!"

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is it the 23rd already? Seems it was just the 14th yesterday.

So you can be a Christian and a Hindu at the same time. Got it. I sure hope you know more about skiing and animal training than you do science and philosophy, for your own safety.
    This is a free country, you can be whatever you want.
    Still smarting over me humiliating you in science and philosophy I see.
    Maybe you should have stayed in school longer, or get a GED.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Translation: "Not only am I a bigoted racist - I am also confirming that I am a big pussy!"
    Says the fatass who wouldn't meet Johnsmith at a wing place.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is a free country, you can be whatever you want.
    Still smarting over me humiliating you in science and philosophy I see.
    Maybe you should have stayed in school longer, or get a GED.
    I could have dropped out like you and returned in 15 years to finish a philosophy degree.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I could have dropped out like you and returned in 15 years to finish a philosophy degree.
    Well, you should at least get your GED, you'll be glad you did.

And get your story straight, I never dropped out of anything.

If I had dropped out as you lie about, I would never have gotten a scholarship 20 years later based on those grades, but you wouldn't know about things like that.

That's just another example of your faulty logic on display again.

EDIT: A GED would really benefit you because you are smart, you can do it if you apply yourself.
    Last edited by xmas1997; 08-15-2014 at 08:16 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, you should at least get your GED, you'll be glad you did.

And get your story straight, I never dropped out of anything.

If I had dropped out as you lie about, I would never have gotten a scholarship 20 years later based on those grades, but you wouldn't know about things like that.

That's just another example of your faulty logic on display again.

I changed majors a few times. I started out pre-med, but early on my pre-med adviser, my biology prof., pulled me aside one day and asked me how I liked biology so far.
    Although I was making good grades, I told him honestly that biology bored me to tears so naturally he recommended I change my major which I did to a dbl. major in physics and psychology.
    A couple of years later I became disenchanted with how nebulous a science psychology was and dropped that major, but not before absorbing many upper level courses, and picked up philosophy to go along with the physics.
    That was when things really got interesting because on my own I was playing music, involved with university theatre, and dabbling in metaphysics.
    Theatre and rock-n-roll music began to take off big time, so after 5 semesters of college life and broke the whole time, I pursued that and made lots of money.

20 years later I decided to go back and finish my degree.
    After receiving a scholarship (even though I was financially secure) based on grades I made 20 years earlier, and from the advice of an attorney friend of mine, I majored in pre-law this time, with an emphasis in physics.
    It was a fantastic feeling when I finally graduated after that 20 year hiatus, one I cannot describe, and I loved every minute of the whole collegiate experience, both times.
    Right..

Pre law

Did you go to law school?

Physics

Yet you don't understand basic tenets of physics or science

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yup, faulty logic. You'll notice I "finished" (completed) 5, FIVE, semesters and then pursued my music, I never dropped out. Dropping out would have been a term that is used for leaving mid-semester (within), and if you had ever attended college then you would know this. Plus you end up with uncompleted credits which would have disqualified me from that scholarship and made it impossible for me to graduate magna laude.

Yes, I dropped my psychology major and stayed with the physics.
    Again if you had ever attended college you would know that students change their majors all the time, which is what I did, nothing unusual about that.

Your screwy logic sure leaves a of a lot to be desired. It isn't my fault you know very little about epistomology, philosophy, and even less about science, it's your fault.

EDIT: This thread is about the GTG, quit derailing it and get back on topic. Are you really going to Boston, or was that another one of your lies so you don't look like a pussy for not going to the GTG?
    Last edited by xmas1997; 08-15-2014 at 08:39 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yup, faulty logic. You'll notice I "finished" (completed) 5, FIVE, semesters and then pursued my music, I never dropped out. Dropping out would have been a term that is used for leaving mid-semester (within), and if you had ever attended college then you would know this. Plus you end up with uncompleted credits which would have disqualified me from that scholarship and made it impossible for me to graduate magna laude.

Yes, I dropped my psychology major and stayed with the physics.
    Again if you had ever attended college you would know that students change their majors all the time, which is what I did, nothing unusual about that.

Your screwy logic sure leaves a of a lot to be desired.

EDIT: This thread is about the GTG, quit derailing it and get back on topic. Are you really going to Boston, or was that another one of your lies so you don't look like a pussy for not going to the GTG?

Drop out simply means you didn't finish your education goal, and it was your choice to quit. It doesn't matter if it's mid-semester. You either finished your degree or you did not. You did not, thus you had to return 20 years later and, after dropping out of pre-med, took pre-law. You became neither a doctor nor a lawyer. You ended up with a BS in physics, which is a springboard to a postgraduate degree that you never pursued.

Good job.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Drop out simply means you didn't finish your education goal, and it was your choice to quit. It doesn't matter if it's mid-semester. You either finished your degree or you did not. You did not, thus you had to return 20 years later and, after dropping out of pre-med, took pre-law. You became neither a doctor nor a lawyer. You ended up with a BS in physics, which is a springboard to a postgraduate degree that you never pursued.

Good job.
    More screwy DMC logic. I never dropped out. "Dropping out" is a term used for leaving mid-semester, and there are penalties for doing that, "uncompleted or failing grades". I left AFTER completing the fifth semester and received excellent grades when I did. I made it for financial reasons and received no penalties for doing so.
    You know absolutely nothing about the collegiate experience apparently. And you know even less about my degrees and how far I reached in college, so you can stop your lying, or do you prefer to be known as a liar?

And stop derailing the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Troll.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So says the troll... er, I mean lying troll. Sorry for the misnomer.
    You going to the GTG or not?
    If not, go plague some other thread with your vomit.
    And quit trying to derail this one with trivialities that you clearly misunderstood yet should have understood the first time I mentioned it.
    Last edited by xmas1997; 08-16-2014 at 03:53 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    So this coming Saturday. I'll be there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    I don't give a rat's ass. Never have. Never will.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't give a rat's ass. Never have. Never will.
    That's telling the pussys, Joe, way to get real.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I get my check 5 days from Saturday I can at least show up and shoot some footage for future photoshop topics

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll buy you a beer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I'll buy you a beer.
    I won't need one but thanks anyway maybe if I was still in the 9th grade I would accept.

Good news if the Flip video company stop producing the camcorders my 40.00 dollar flip sells for 299.00-450.00 on eBay I can pawn it

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Big Al says he will be there, and maybe Scottie too.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Remember it is tomorrow night around 6:00 at the Hooters at Bitters Rd. and Hwy 281.
    See you all there who aren't afraid to go.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So how did this soiree go guys? Did ya'll have a decent turnout? Got any pics to share? I was driving down 281 a little after 6 and glanced over at Hooters---the place was packed, figured there was good fun, food and drinks (and boobs) happening in there

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So how did this soiree go guys? Did ya'll have a decent turnout? Got any pics to share? I was driving down 281 a little after 6 and glanced over at Hooters---the place was packed, figured there was good fun, food and drinks (and boobs) happening in there
    And you didn't stop in to say o?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And you didn't stop in to say o?
    Neither of you did.
    Sorry you missed it, for real.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Neither of you did.
    Sorry you missed it, for real.

Thread Information