silverblk mystix
    Time to delouse the prisoners! 50k

where's hubby?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Because you are obviously a pussy who is terrified to say anything to a man's face.
    And what would you do if I called you a pussy to your face in front of everyone?

silverblk mystix
    And what would you do if I called you a pussy to your face in front of everyone?

easy to find out if you muster up the courage

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    you'd do nothing, pussy.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I would not be surprised if johnsmith started back peddling now from saying he wanted to go to the GTG.
    This seems like his mo.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your digression getting to you?

That is okay, it happens to a lot of trolls after a while.
    Not at all. You haven't substantiated your claim, I haven't digressed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Jesus . Can't even imagine the amount of sudden, rampant vaginal dryness in a 5-mile radius should these gots actually meet up somewhere.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    At his job, saving lives to provide us $144k

silverblk mystix
    At his job, saving lives to provide us $144k

lol he better make enough money to support a deadbeat wife -

and a mistress!!!!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I would not be surprised if johnsmith started back peddling now from saying he wanted to go to the GTG.
    This seems like his mo.
    Someone is going to have to quote me here, but until Xmas has his gaping vagina close up, I certainly won't be talking to him since he has me on ignore as I was too difficult for him to handle...and I sure as don't want to have a beer with a person that doesn't even have the guts to address me directly on a website.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    of course

of course

uh huh
    You disagree?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Seems to me you described yourself perfectly.
    Way to go, finally saying something truthful about yourself, although I'm sure you didn't mean to.
    she was talking about you

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    she was talking about you
    So you say, but it described her perfectly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Someone is going to have to quote me here, but until Xmas has his gaping vagina close up, I certainly won't be talking to him since he has me on ignore as I was too difficult for him to handle...and I sure as don't want to have a beer with a person that doesn't even have the guts to address me directly on a website.
    Got you.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are we going to go through this all over again every time a GTG is considered?
    Some on here need to get a life, lighten up, and quit taking message board debates so seriously that you have to resort to every childish invective, distortion of the truth, or false accusations that you can think of.
    It is merely a GTG, and it is nothing to be afraid of except for ruining your anonymity on here, if that is so important to you, there is nothing else that can hurt you.

silverblk mystix
    Are we going to go through this all over again every time a GTG is considered?
    Some on here need to get a life, lighten up, and quit taking message board debates so seriously that you have to resort to every childish invective, distortion of the truth, or false accusations that you can think of.
    It is merely a GTG, and it is nothing to be afraid of except for ruining your anonymity on here, if that is so important to you, there is nothing else that can hurt you.

It is fun to watch them talk - act tough -

and then collectively their pants at the terror of having to face anyone in person.

Pretty much destroys any credibility, any perceived toughness, any balls by any troll who tries to talk .

All pussies in hiding!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

and then collectively their pants at the terror of having to face anyone in person.

Pretty much destroys any credibility, any perceived toughness, any balls by any troll who tries to talk .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

From what I see from others posts of johnsmith' quotes, he would like me to take him off of ignore.
    So in the interests of civility I will.
    And we will see what he does.
    I can always put him back on ignore if he starts acting childish again so it doesn't hurt me in the slightest.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

lol I organized a GTG.

Invited the poster which whom I traded some pretty vicious barbs. We both agreed later that we had gone too far at times.

You? Some people make fun of your bragging about an invitation to give a charity $5000 and you want to physically assault like ten posters.

Pro tip: Don't expect people you have physically threatened multiple times to be eager to meet you.

silverblk mystix
    There are many ways to admit you are a gaping frightened vagina who lets his mouth write checks his balls can't cash - ^ ^ - that ^

is just one way....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    There are many ways to admit you are a gaping frightened vagina who lets his mouth write checks his balls can't cash - ^ ^ - that ^

is just one way....
    What checks have I written?

None.

You have made explicit pledges to physically harm people because they laughed at you on the internet. That's psychotic.

What reasons would I logically have to meet someone like that?

Sell yourself here, SBM. Show us all why we should endeavor to meet you face to face after you threatened us with physical violence over being laughed at on the internet.

Also, you have never been to a GTG. I organized one. History proves you are the biggest pussy talking in hiding.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    From what I see from others posts of johnsmith' quotes, he would like me to take him off of ignore.
    So in the interests of civility I will.
    And we will see what he does.
    I can always put him back on ignore if he starts acting childish again so it doesn't hurt me in the slightest.
    I really don't care if you ignore my posts or not...I just find it interesting that you put me on ignore and then referenced me a half dozen times right after.

I also find it interesting that you put me on ignore when I started pointing out that you've been posting on here all day every day for about three weeks now....it also coincided with the times I started to ask you what it's like to be unemployed and job hunting in today's economy...strike a nerve did I?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets

is just one way....
    How many GTG's have you been to again?

silverblk mystix
    How many GTG's have you been to again?

Let's go to THIS latest one, ok?

You in or not?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Let's go to THIS latest one, ok?

You in or not?
    How many have you been to?

Why should those you have physically threatened want to meet you?

Thread Information