Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Let's go to THIS latest one, ok?

You in or not?
    You live in Austin right?

silverblk mystix
    How many have you been to?

Why should those you have physically threatened want to meet you?

I already told you to stop addressing me - I gave you an opportunity to use that "tough guy" talk in person and you declined -

I have no respect for you as you are aware and you can stop addressing me - you are scared and have proved it many times - I see no need to converse any longer with someone who would call someone a "pussy" and then be too scared to meet.

At least if I call you something here - I will have the balls to meet you in person and then say it to your face.

We have nothing else to discuss so troll away with others who might humor you - this was a "freebie" because I felt generous.

Happy trolling!

...also...it seems amusing that most trolls throw out the "I don't take anything here seriously" and then turn around and get "really serious" when it comes to my "perceived threats"

For the record I don't take any of you trolls seriously at all - and it has been confirmed what "pussies in hiding" you are for a long time!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I already told you to stop addressing me - I gave you an opportunity to use that "tough guy" talk in person and you declined -

I have no respect for you as you are aware and you can stop addressing me - you are scared and have proved it many times - I see no need to converse any longer with someone who would call someone a "pussy" and then be too scared to meet.

At least if I call you something here - I will have the balls to meet you in person and then say it to your face.

We have nothing else to discuss so troll away with others who might humor you - this was a "freebie" because I felt generous.

Happy trolling!

...also...it seems amusing that most trolls throw out the "I don't take anything here seriously" and then turn around and get "really serious" when it comes to my "perceived threats"

For the record I don't take any of you trolls seriously at all - and it has been confirmed what "pussies in hiding" you are for a long time!

Should I not take your threats of violence seriously?

Were you just joking when you threatened to ruin johnsmith's life.

I know you are too much of a pussy to own anything you explicitly posted here. So why should we want to meet you again?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Should I not take your threats of violence seriously?

Were you just joking when you threatened to ruin johnsmith's life.

I know you are too much of a pussy to own anything you explicitly posted here. So why should we want to meet you again?
    As an aside, chump, I have a new favorite lunch spot in Austin, well Round Rock anyway. Deckhand. is amazing. They have an Asian twist on most everything but it most certainly isn't Asian food. If you go, get the La Fronterra Oysters and a Calamari Salad....if you're not into either of those things, the Tokyo. Oysters are great and the rest of the menu is really creative.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets

Thing about that though is that you haven't met anyone on here either and the one time you had personal info posted on here you threw a tantrum. Seems a bit hypocritical to me is all I'm saying.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    As an aside, chump, I have a new favorite lunch spot in Austin, well Round Rock anyway. Deckhand. is amazing. They have an Asian twist on most everything but it most certainly isn't Asian food. If you go, get the La Fronterra Oysters and a Calamari Salad....if you're not into either of those things, the Tokyo. Oysters are great and the rest of the menu is really creative.
    Thanks. Will give it a try.

silverblk mystix
    Thing about that though is that you haven't met anyone on here either and the one time you had personal info posted on here you threw a tantrum. Seems a bit hypocritical to me is all I'm saying.

Actually, I signed up for the last gtg - and then as soon as I signed up -

everyone decided NOT to go -

so I told xmas and posted it here - that due to everyone STAYING AWAY - I would cancel so as NOT to ruin xmas's hard work in trying to get everyone together.

You can ask xmas about this - he can confirm this.

So I would be happy to go as soon as I see confirmation from any of you trolls -

But if I confirm that I will be there and this scares everyone - then what is the point?

For the record -

I have no intention of disrespecting anyone here - and I am pretty sure most of you will not say the things you say here to my face - but you would sure have the opportunity if this is what you choose.

oh, and the thing about posting someone's personal info is that I now have more to watch out for - aside from my profession and all the idiots I have to watch out for -

now I also have anonymous idiots that were given a free pass to my world by the site's cyber-stalkers...

If you think this is a tantrum - just post your own personal info, address, picture, etc...

The fact that you said what you said and will not post your own info - well - THAT - is pretty hypocritical - isn't it?

But I can take care of myself should any idiot decide to use my info and do something to me or my family -

you don't see me posting people's info and do you really think I don't have access to it?

I just don't roll that way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We doing Chris Madrid's?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We doing Chris Madrid's?
    They would be great, but I wonder if Mouse or anyone else has a better suggestion.
    The problem with Chris Madrids is that it gets really hot outside and really crowded inside.
    So a better suggestion is desired.
    Are you going, once a time and place is decided on?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They would be great, but I wonder if Mouse or anyone else has a better suggestion.
    The problem with Chris Madrids is that it gets really hot outside and really crowded inside.
    So a better suggestion is desired.
    Are you going, once a time and place is decided on?
    I'm down, I'll take some bud and go shoot the for a while

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Actually, I signed up for the last gtg - and then as soon as I signed up -

everyone decided NOT to go -

so I told xmas and posted it here - that due to everyone STAYING AWAY - I would cancel so as NOT to ruin xmas's hard work in trying to get everyone together.

You can ask xmas about this - he can confirm this.

So I would be happy to go as soon as I see confirmation from any of you trolls -

But if I confirm that I will be there and this scares everyone - then what is the point?

For the record -

I have no intention of disrespecting anyone here - and I am pretty sure most of you will not say the things you say here to my face - but you would sure have the opportunity if this is what you choose.

oh, and the thing about posting someone's personal info is that I now have more to watch out for - aside from my profession and all the idiots I have to watch out for -

now I also have anonymous idiots that were given a free pass to my world by the site's cyber-stalkers...

If you think this is a tantrum - just post your own personal info, address, picture, etc...

The fact that you said what you said and will not post your own info - well - THAT - is pretty hypocritical - isn't it?

But I can take care of myself should any idiot decide to use my info and do something to me or my family -

you don't see me posting people's info and do you really think I don't have access to it?

I just don't roll that way.
    lol you chickened out of a GTG after saying you would go.

Sorry, you can't say you don't roll that way when you called David Kimbrell a pedophile by name and picture for several months straight. You haven't even stopped doing that, you idiot.

Did you think we wouldn't notice?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm down, I'll take some bud and go shoot the for a while
    Be great to have you there.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Frankly, the dudes I wanna meet are johnsmith and chump. Do you all smoke da dro?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Be great to have you there.
    I have a license to conceal though, hopefully that isn't an issue. Also, tbh, how about we avoid another Jimmy Dean fest, and hit a strip club??

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have a license to conceal though, hopefully that isn't an issue. Also, tbh, how about we avoid another Jimmy Dean fest, and hit a strip club??
    Wives won't go for a strip club, and some of them would like to attend.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wives won't go for a strip club, and some of them would like to attend.
    That's weak, leave em at home. It's a ST get together, not Thanksgiving. Live a little, get some ass on your forehead.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hooters, 281 and Bitters. Have had a few GTG there.

silverblk mystix
    lol you chickened out of a GTG after saying you would go.

Sorry, you can't say you don't roll that way when you called David Kimbrell a pedophile by name and picture for several months straight. You haven't even stopped doing that, you idiot.

Did you think we wouldn't notice?

I wasn't the one who posted the pics...

you called Avante a pedo first -

you didn't like it when it was done to you - oh wait - you never had the balls to admit it was you either!

you got what you paid for btw!

From day one I said - I will show you respect if you show me respect -

if you launch an attack -

I will go down to your level and counter-attack.

You always get what you pay for.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Goldtoe, I just went today about 5pm...they remodeled, its not bad in there.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Goldtoe, I just went today about 5pm...they remodeled, its not bad in there.
    Do you think Mouse and JoeChalupa will like this place?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Do you think Mouse and JoeChalupa will like this place?
    Two weeks from today? 5pm? Hooters at 281 and bitters? No need to pussyfoot around. Those who can will. Or a different date? When you deal with Chalupa....the GTG gets done.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Two weeks from today? 5pm? Hooters at 281 and bitters? No need to pussyfoot around. Those who can will. Or a different date? When you deal with Chalupa....the GTG gets done.

Thanks, Joe.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I wasn't the one who posted the pics...

you called Avante a pedo first -

you didn't like it when it was done to you - oh wait - you never had the balls to admit it was you either!

you got what you paid for btw!

From day one I said - I will show you respect if you show me respect -

if you launch an attack -

I will go down to your level and counter-attack.

You always get what you pay for.
    lol attack

What a paranoid little pussy you are.

I made fun of your bragging about a charity offer you thought was your ticket to playmate loon.

You have held a grudge ever since.

You have never done one thing to earn my respect.

I told you that wasn't me because it wasn't me and you were defaming a real person on the internet you idiot.

Do you finally understand now?

silverblk mystix
    lol attack

What a paranoid little pussy you are.

I made fun of your bragging about a charity offer you thought was your ticket to playmate loon.

You have held a grudge ever since.

You have never done one thing to earn my respect.

I told you that wasn't me because it wasn't me and you were defaming a real person on the internet you idiot.

Do you finally understand now?

lol

i am still getting you to tap-dance and deny your ratcoon humiliation!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    lol

i am still getting you to tap-dance and deny your ratcoon humiliation!

lol you are still praying it's me.

Sorry dude, I am not stupid enough to post and link my personal information for everyone to see. It takes a special kind of stupidity to do that when one claims personal security to be a priority.

Thread Information