Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That looks like it would exclusively be an iPhone crowd
    More like minimalist hipsters Nexus and material design fans wearing flanel shirts and carefully trimmed beards

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watered down LG crap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, most of the nexus owners I know are IT guys. , my wife is a business analyst. We both came from nexus 5s (and nexus 4s before that. There really isn't anything outstanding about our current phones over our previous phones (other than the camera on the s6, that is dank good). However, my s6 stutters, has terrible battery life and just started not charging consistently ( it's only 5 months old).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, most of the nexus owners I know are IT guys. , my wife is a business analyst. We both came from nexus 5s (and nexus 4s before that. There really isn't anything outstanding about our current phones over our previous phones (other than the camera on the s6, that is dank good). However, my s6 stutters, has terrible battery life and just started not charging consistently ( it's only 5 months old).

at Samsung tbh; happy with my S5 tbh, bigger and replaceable battery, micro SD, water and dust proof

shiny S6 of

Thread Information