Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. And they've become harder and harder to find in stores.
    seriously. just this weekend i went to pick up some shoes and 9 out of every 10 shoes had like 4-5 colors in its scheme

I recently bought the XX8's. Haven't played in them yet.

keepin it simple. nb

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats with the rainbow colors...u a ?
    Apparently, you don't know your shoes. Those are the new Nike Air Raid Peace Edition shoes that just dropped about a week ago. They're some of the hottest kicks going right now.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Apparently, you don't know your shoes. Those are the new Nike Air Raid Peace Edition shoes that just dropped about a week ago. They're some of the hottest kicks going right now.
    & I'd love nothing more than to build a shoe store comprised solely (get it) of this type shoe in your ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & I'd love nothing more than to build a shoe store comprised solely (get it) of this type shoe in your ass.
    do you think kobe matches his shoes with the bag hes going to wear that day?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    do you think kobe matches his shoes with the bag hes going to wear that day?
    You shoulda invented The Bag. But, you didn't. I did. Me. It's mine. And I chartered that Bag into Texas & Tim Duncan. Your regrets are your own. I've no sympathy for you.

Kobe: 5

the tired old bag Duncan: 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You shoulda invented The Bag. But, you didn't. I did. Me. It's mine. And I chartered that Bag into Texas & Tim Duncan. Your regrets are your own. I've no sympathy for you.

Its yours and Kirby's. You both are tired old bags.
    tee hee

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its yours and Kirby's. You both are tired old bags.
    tee hee
    No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

Yeah, but that last one stings you, D. It stings. Marinate all you want about 2013, but you know that the next ring is just around the corner for the Spurs.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel the best sig shoe last year was the melo 10.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, but that last one stings you, D. It stings. Marinate all you want about 2013, but you know that the next ring is just around the corner for the Spurs.
    Gee really, Cry? I don't hide my misery. I wallow in it. I've nary other choice. If I dish it I must take it.

And I called the ball the morning after. Only you stand in your way, just like '13. We'll see though. Riley turned loose of the wheel and he's still careening around Miami hitting every abutment he can locate. Pop let go as well, but, he got a holt of it again.

I can tell you now though unless there is a sea change The Bag stays in Texas. I am not rewarding that in' broken down got by relieving him of The Bag. No. If he wrests the baton from Fat Man & Little Boy then I'll relent. Otherwise, I'm freezin' that er where Crockett fell.

Signed,

- Dale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hold the up, those are the ing Grant Hill's IIRC. Nice! I used to love these s:

The Jermaine's are out of place, but liked em' nonetheless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ones on Tupac look like Filas to me, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nvm, grant hill filas. didnt know fila had game like that. lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    are you guys all 19 year old wiggers or something? a "shoe" thread wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of us actually play sports rather than sit around eating Cheetos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you man! Cheetos are delicious!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you can play sports without being an effeminate sissy, do you also shop online for matching scarves to go with your shoes you ing got? obsession over the latest shoes that merchant trots out is for 18-20 year old ni66ers not 30 something year old white men.

i play in some ing hyper dunks that are a few years old but you don't see me going online looking for validation from other men on how my shoes look

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give me 5 bucks on a half price Saturday at Goodwill & I'm in shoe heaven.
    And you wonder why your feet itch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can play sports without being an effeminate sissy, do you also shop online for matching scarves to go with your shoes you ing got? obsession over the latest shoes that merchant trots out is for 18-20 year old ni66ers not 30 something year old white men.
    I'm not sure why you would assume I'm shopping for a pair of basketball shoes, to play basketball in, which are going to get stepped on and trashed, because of the way they look. If they look decent that's a bonus. They sure as won't look that way 12 months from now though, so it really, really doesn't matter

But again, if you don't play ball I'm sure you don't understand what it's like to have an ankle snap on you, so you think dropping $30 for those bleach white flat "basketball" shoes at Target is the way to go. No offense taken. Not entirely sure why you're so concerned with the way other men dress, but I guess we all have our demons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not nearly as funny as the wigger lingo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure why you would assume I'm shopping for a pair of basketball shoes, to play basketball in, which are going to get stepped on and trashed, because of the way they look. If they look decent that's a bonus.

But again, if you don't play ball I'm sure you don't understand what it's like to have an ankle snap on you, so you think dropping $30 for those bleach white flat "basketball" shoes at Target is the way to go. No offense taken.
    I highly doubt anyone here who's not a tub has had an ankle snap on the from playing a pickup game at the rec center.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I highly doubt anyone here who's not a tub has had an ankle snap on the from playing a pickup game at the rec center.
    dude, I've sprained my right ankle 3 times and my left twice. You don't have to be heavy to come down on someone's foot and pop it out. The curse of having decent hops and somewhat weak ankles.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm not sure why you would assume I'm shopping for a pair of basketball shoes, to play basketball in, which are going to get stepped on and trashed, because of the way they look. If they look decent that's a bonus. They sure as won't look that way 12 months from now though, so it really, really doesn't matter

But again, if you don't play ball I'm sure you don't understand what it's like to have an ankle snap on you, so you think dropping $30 for those bleach white flat "basketball" shoes at Target is the way to go. No offense taken. Not entirely sure why you're so concerned with the way other men dress, but I guess we all have our demons.
    i used to play sports and i'm pretty sure not having touched a basketball but a handful of times in 7 years i could still beat you pretty easily. i get the need for a good basketball shoe to play basketball. but i'm also not online making threads on a basketball forum about it like a 19 year old ni66ger who just "copped dem new J's foo" ignorant

yes goy, continue to spend hundreds of dollars on my fine chinese made products! /merchant

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    dude, I've sprained my right ankle 3 times and my left twice. You don't have to be heavy to come down on someone's foot and pop it out. The curse of having decent hops and somewhat weak ankles.
    nope because strong ankles are actually crucial to jumping high, i've sprained my ankle once playing basketball from grade school up until college and i could throw it down with 2 hands at 5'11

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i used to play sports and i'm pretty sure not having touched a basketball but a handful of times in 7 years i could still beat you pretty easily. i get the need for a good basketball shoe to play basketball. but i'm also not online making threads on a basketball forum about it like a 19 year old ni66ger who just "copped dem new J's foo" ignorant

yes goy, continue to spend hundreds of dollars on my fine chinese made products! /merchant
    Oh cool, internet smack talk. That's fun. I've never heard anyone bragging about their accomplishments online before. Talking about basketball shoes in a basketball forum is gay, but fellating yourself about what a hype athlete you are is totally cool. Got it.

Thread Information