Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    African American players dream come true.
    He could shoot a bit higher than her that's probably in Roy Hibberts range

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Photos are legit? Losing that much weight in a period of a month and a half? What is he doing?
    Cutting on them roids will do that to ya imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing 18 pounds in a month without killing your muscle mass is virtually impossible, unless you're taking PEDs and advanced diets, which most NBA players have access to..

A normal person losing more than 8 pounds in a month would probably kill substantial muscle mass IMO, unless you're on PEDs, and even then, most dudes that juice don't even take it properly..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The first time I went through a cutting phase without PEDs, I lost 15 pounds over 2 months, but I did it poorly and killed a lot of my muscle mass, tbh..it's very easy to just focus on strictly losing weight, which will lead to loss of muscle mass, too..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amy shumer is a huge but I love her. She totally ed lebron lucky her

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Pretty sure Lebron is at 6-7% bodyfat, so to slim down,he's got to sacrifice some muscle mass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Off topic but how much protein would an athlete like Lebron need a day to not lose muscle mass? Considering he'll be doing a lot of Cardio, it's highly improbable to not lose muscle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Off topic but how much protein would an athlete like Lebron need a day to not lose muscle mass? Considering he'll be doing a lot of Cardio, it's highly improbable to not lose muscle.
    Probably around 250g to maintain. He'd more than likely be fine with less, maybe even as low as 200. People think you need an obscene amount of protein to build or maintain muscle, which isn't true. Excess protein (calories in general) are stored as fat, so the only reason to take more protein than "needed" is to account for any protein your body hasn't been able to use for muscle repair, for whatever reason. Also, if you have incredibly intense workouts, your body will require more protein than the basic calculations call for. I assume he has some pretty intense workouts. So probably around 250g to maintain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    puttin on or off mass for him is easy since he has big bones body frame...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds legit. I watched some old Lebron highlight videos on youtube and he definitely looked faster and more explosive during his leaner days. I wondered why he gained weight in the first place while watching those videos. He's always been pretty much unstoppable going to the basket. Gaining weight helped but did slow him down slightly. Losing weight now also helps him extend his career and he can still post up the majority of defenders at 240 lbs. I remember he used to weigh 255-260. And with his improved jump shot, Lebron should transition nicely.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will losing weight help his cramping issues?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    will losing weight help his cramping issues?
    No. Only Midol can aid in that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or perhaps he learned about the new, stricter drug tests that are going to be implemented this year.
    Yep...amazing how fast you lose that muscle mass when you stop taking the, er, supplements.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hitting the juice and HgH less. Aka, his Miami supplier (Wade) is pissed that he "went home" and refuses to sell to him, or somebody threatened to out him, so he wants to look clean for the upcoming season so he can deflect the accusations.
    Last edited by callo1; 08-05-2014 at 01:50 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could have just kept using and said he eats a lot of big macs like Giambi did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably around 250g to maintain. He'd more than likely be fine with less, maybe even as low as 200. People think you need an obscene amount of protein to build or maintain muscle, which isn't true. Excess protein (calories in general) are stored as fat, so the only reason to take more protein than "needed" is to account for any protein your body hasn't been able to use for muscle repair, for whatever reason. Also, if you have incredibly intense workouts, your body will require more protein than the basic calculations call for. I assume he has some pretty intense workouts. So probably around 250g to maintain.
    It all depends upon the other components of the diet. Carbs and fat are both protein sparing in certain situations, it is all a game of ratios. I agree, people generally overdue protein, and put extra stress on their liver, something that juicers can I'll afford.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want to look thinner, have your picture taken and make sure Amy Schumer's face is in the shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amy shumer is a huge but I love her. She totally ed lebron lucky her
    I love the fact that she is unashamed of her whorishness. She's funny as too.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Won't need the extra weight since they are getting Love. Being quicker will benefit him more, considering he is still stronger than probably 95% of players in the league. His post game doesn't need to rely on power. He needs to focus on finding ways to make quicker moves and get to the basket easier out of post up situations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hitting the juice and HgH less. Aka, his Miami supplier (Wade) is pissed that he "went home" and refuses to sell to him, or somebody threatened to out him, so he wants to look clean for the upcoming season so he can deflect the accusations.
    Juice helps with cutting, too, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Win, equi

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He can't grow the hair back though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah I'm a huge O&A fan and she has no shame in her game

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Women aren't funny.

Thread Information