Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    man....a mutha ing job...I ain't used to this ....getting up listening to assholes talk about board presentations.... ...I wish Kobe was my daddy so I don't have to work...I swear man I ain't taking this from these crackas man...my Pops got life and bull ed up....However I have ed one Ho on the job and got another one...all in a good weeks time.....ohh yeah I moved up from the mail room to the boardroom all within a span of 3 days...but man I'm use to sleeping in till about 10 or so...stroking my for a good 10 min and then watching reruns of Expendables 2....life is a and then you die

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man....a mutha ing job...I ain't used to this ....getting up listening to assholes talk about board presentations.... ...I wish Kobe was my daddy so I don't have to work...I swear man I ain't taking this from these crackas man...my Pops got life and bull ed up....However I have ed one Ho on the job and got another one...all in a good weeks time.....ohh yeah I moved up from the mail room to the boardroom all within a span of 3 days...but man I'm use to sleeping in till about 10 or so...stroking my for a good 10 min and then watching reruns of Expendables 2....life is a and then you die
    this feels like a copypasta tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this feels like a copypasta tbh

Yeah from my brain to the keyboard to the bits and bytes on the screen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'll get used to it Kool.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't think so...Imma give this 6 more weeks and then see if I can draw some type of unemployment....does anyone know a good way to get fired so you still draw unemployment...Imma just tell Pops they fired me because of racism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kool Aids Man, you need psychiatric help. 100% serious.
    Last edited by 313; 08-04-2014 at 05:28 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kool Aids Man, you psychiatric help. 100% serious.
    I don't disagree...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hard not to get jealous of Kool. Dudes livin the life.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't think so...Imma give this 6 more weeks and then see if I can draw some type of unemployment....does anyone know a good way to get fired so you still draw unemployment...Imma just tell Pops they fired me because of racism
    Trying so hard to troll, failing as always

Banned
    My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    what kind of company would want to take a gimp in for a board presentation?

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going back to a 9-5 after a hiatus is no joke imo

90% of it all just feels out of place and a waste of time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Piss on your boss's desk.
    With your pants still down and one leg up on the desk (with some urine splash hitting your boss)- howl like an insane wolf.

After you're fired- claim insanity and go for welfare or disability.
    Then- if you can keep from spending the money on drugs and tricks, you can get the lazy lifestyle you so richly deserve.

You're welcome brother.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Piss on your boss's desk.
    With your pants still down and one leg up on the desk (with some urine splash hitting your boss)- howl like an insane wolf.

After you're fired- claim insanity and go for welfare or disability.
    Then- if you can keep from spending the money on drugs and tricks, you can get the lazy lifestyle you so richly deserve.

You're welcome brother.
    You're alright...may we smoke a stoogie in peace one day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're alright...may we smoke a stoogie in peace one day
    As long as you don't attempt to sue me if things go awry- we're cool.

I'm not a Jew, but they think I am and I use that to my advantage. Without conscience.
    As in Attorney's and CPA's and so nobody messes with the money.

Capiche?

Good. Then stogies it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't need to force yourself to work anyway, Kool. You're a legit American citizen so you're even more privileged than the beeners to collect paychecks and live on them. Get paid without doing anything just like your desired dad Kobe, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Kool... just don't be ing any ol piece of pussy in the office. You'll set yourself up for failure. Find the with the most clout and take her down. Now you can basically do anything... show up late, call in sick, take long lunch breaks. Get in good with the Happy Hour es too. These girls typically just about anything... just like men. I know some of these Spurfans are married to these type girls. Also, woman love what they can't have, too... place a picture of a fine chic on your desk so that everyone can see it. This will bring out the compe ive juices from these es... they love to steal a man in a relationship. Set up a mint jar, or bring pastries and candy on a regular. These office es love to snack on ... won't be long before they're snacking on your if you play it right. Happy fishing, brotha.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey Kool... just don't be ing any ol piece of pussy in the office. You'll set yourself up for failure. Find the with the most clout and take her down. Now you can basically do anything... show up late, call in sick, take long lunch breaks. Get in good with the Happy Hour es too. These girls typically just about anything... just like men. I know some of these Spurfans are married to these type girls. Also, woman love what they can't have, too... place a picture of a fine chic on your desk so that everyone can see it. This will bring out the compe ive juices from these es... they love to steal a man in a relationship. Set up a mint jar, or bring pastries and candy on a regular. These office es love to snack on ... won't be long before they're snacking on your if you play it right. Happy fishing, brotha.
    I bow before thee oh great LakaLuva

Straight pimp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the first time I have legitimately felt sad for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all know the sand fleas work for less because they are mentally incapable of ingenuity. Don't get mad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to you Koolaid_Man?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Fake ni66er shtick hey op you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spittin and jerking another mans , lol his job

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He definitely needs mental help, he just conjures lies non stop on a message board. Considering hes black its likely doesnt even know who his dad is

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Or is he pretending to be black? Who knows with this chump behind a keyboard.

Thread Information