Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's not something you do it's who were are. That's if you are serious about it. You actually plan things around your workout routine.

In my opinion nothing beats cold hard steel. I don't want no rubber bands no pullies, I want barbells that...CLANK, dumbbells that...CLUNK. I love that sound

It takes a good year to really get your body ready to haul a heavy load. Then it comes down to doing it, putting everything else second. Sure there will come those times like.....child birth....where you have to miss a workout. But other than that there are no excuses.

The most important body parts are your abs and you ass. If you have a fat gut and a baggy ass, nothing else will matter. So you zero in on them first and foremost. Nothing more impressive than a six pack and a tight ass. Fat guys can have big muscular arms and shoulders.

While building muscle is the goal you can't ignore cardio conditioning. What good is a tank if it can't roll? This is no different, you wanna be in shape that only comes from a muscular body and great gears to shift.

So anyone interested in turning that....."go ahead kick sand in my face, I'm skinny and suck"...body into a..."hurry up and change that tire, I can't hold this thing up forever"...body, here I am to tell you how it's done.

I highly recommend Arnolds's..."The Education of a Body Builder"...a must read for anyone serious about changing things. How serious was Arnold about body building? His father died, the day of his dad's funeral (they were close) he had a compe ion to attend.....sorry dad.

You'd want to tape/download some sounds to lift by. I go with...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfLZfyphg0M

Sheilia E
    Prince
    Morris Day and The Time
    Kool and the Gang
    Commordores
    Ohio Players
    J. Geils
    The Gap Band
    Last edited by Avante; 08-13-2014 at 02:42 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    translation

So The Rocks dad was black, right? He was also a rassler....right? So who were the blacks in pro rasslin' ?

Good one, here ya go little one.

Rocky Johnson....The Rocks dad (he was actually more buffed out than The Rock)
    Bobo Brazil....the first black world champion
    Bearcat Wright
    Sweetdaddy Siki
    Dory Dixon
    Sailor Art Thomas...one of the first musclemen in the biz
    Rufus R. Jones
    Iceman King Parsons
    Ernie Ladd
    Too Cold Scorpio
    Ahmad Johnson
    Larry Cameron
    Koko B. Ware
    Booker T
    Stevie Ray
    Ron Simmons
    Shaska Pez Whatley
    Thunderbolt Patterson
    Earl "Mr. Universe" Maynard
    Savannah Jack
    Brickhouse Brown
    Tiger Conway
    Butch Reed
    The Junkyard Dog
    Tony "Mr. USA" Atlas
    Bobby Lasley
    The Boggieman
    Shelton Benjamin
    Big E. Langston
    Mark Henry

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Any chance we'll get a gamblers guide to success here soon??

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Any chance we'll get a gamblers guide to success here soon??
    Go to Google and click on....Wayne Allan Root...there ya go half pint. Then check out...Marc Lawrence.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Go to Google and click on....Wayne Allan Root...there ya go half pint. Thern check out...Marc Lawrence.
    Nah, you're the guru..prefer to hear your thoughts

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nah, you're the guru..prefer to hear your thoughts
    But what does gambling have to do with the topic?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I didn't read any of that but since you are talking about body building and you are a fat bucket of lard I'm assuming none of it is true.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn't read any of that but since you are talking about body building and you are a fat bucket of lard I'm assuming none of it is true.
    You can't even tell me the color of my hair or if I even have any. You have no idea if I'm 6-2 or 5-2. Ok man do I have tattoos, how about the color of my eyes? BUT....you know I just gotta be a fat bucket of lard.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Little man, I've been lifting longer than 90% of the posters here have been alive.

Totally prepared to talk about building any body part. Why continue to act stupid about this?
    Last edited by Avante; 08-13-2014 at 11:19 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The bottom line is all those in your orbit have to be supportive of your goal to keep the body in shape. It's can't be a constant hassle. They understand why you'll be there later, why you have to leave early. They understand why you can't have another drink. It's up to you to make it real clear...."this is who I am, so you better accept it".
    Last edited by Avante; 08-13-2014 at 11:51 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's not something you do it's who were are. That's if you are serious about it. You actually plan things around your workout routine.

In my opinion nothing beats cold hard steel. I don't want no rubber bands no pullies, I want barbells that...CLANK, dumbbells that...CLUNK. I love that sound

It takes a good year to really get your body ready to haul a heavy load. Then it comes down to doing it, putting everything else second. Sure there will come those times like.....child birth....where you have to miss a workout. But other than that there are no excuses.

The most important body parts are your abs and you ass. If you have a fat gut and a baggy ass, nothing else will matter. So you zero in on them first and foremost. Nothing more impressive than a six pack and a tight ass. Fat guys can have big muscular arms and shoulders.

While building muscle is the goal you can't ignore cardio conditioning. What good is a tank if it can't roll? This is no different, you wanna be in shape that only comes from a muscular body and great gears to shift.

So anyone interested in turning that....."go ahead kick sand in my face, I'm skinny and suck"...body into a..."hurry up and change that tire, I can't hold this thing up forever"...body, here I am to tell you how it's done.

I highly recommend Arnolds's..."The Education of a Body Builder"...a must read for anyone serious about changing things. How serious was Arnold about body building? His father died, the day of his dad's funeral (they were close) he had a compe ion to attend.....sorry dad.

You'd want to tape/download some sounds to lift by. I go with...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfLZfyphg0M

Sheilia E
    Prince
    Morris Day and The Time
    Kool and the Gang
    Commordores
    Ohio Players
    J. Geils
    The Gap Band
    Thats an impressive list. Funny... I started off with the Rocky themes. Rocky 1-4 has some classics. Bill Conti is so underrated.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thats an impressive list. Funny... I started off with the Rocky themes. Rocky 1-4 has some classics. Bill Conti is so underrated.

Bill Conti is fantastic, I can see where you're at there. But.....I thought you were just starting out?

Name
    Frank Dux
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sadly, most modern gyms buy plates that are covered in rubber or plastic. The sound of 45s clanking around has nearly become extinct.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sadly, most modern gyms buy plates that are covered in rubber or plastic. The sound of 45s clanking around has nearly become extinct.
    My dad bought me 200 pounds of weights with a bench and dumbbells when I was 15, yep...REAL STEEL. I've been using those same weights for a long long time. Part of the family, ha~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    The last two gyms I've member'd up at had reg plates. Haven't seen rubber'd ones anywhere.

(OP is a got.)

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What's cool is when ya see somebody you haven't seen in years and it;s..."you look great, still lifting those weights".

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've seen this sort of thing numerous times over the years.

Just one example.

You're at the drive in (back when we had them) the car right next you has a guy picking on his girl,he's getting loud.

you....hey man, be cool ok. trying to watch the movie.
    punk.... you, mind your own business.

(so you get out of the car, he now gets a good look at you)

you....what?
    punk....ah...sorry man, it's cool...ok?
    you...cool.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Now the Drive-In is controlled by your stereo. So there is less a chance you'll have to beat up some punk.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Now the Drive-In is controlled by your stereo. So there is less a chance you'll have to beat up some punk.
    Well there is still...

A bunch of hicks pull up in a pick up truck, they back in so the bed is facing the screen. They've smuggled in an ice chest and are getting drunker and louder and LOUDER.

you...hey guys, how about turning it down a little ok?
    hicks...who the are you?
    you...please
    hicks... you!

So ya put down your drink/popcorn. She tells you....let it go.

You crawl out of your ride and walk over.....

you....guys, you have two options, one is you cool your and be quiet and it's all good.
    hick...yeah, well what is number two?
    you....number two is I kick all your ing asses then steal your cheap ass beer and tip this truck over.
    hicks...(seeing the size/muscle)....ah...ok ok man, just be cool ok? It's all good.
    you...cool.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone ever live in one of those places where you have all your mailboxes side by side, like 5 or 6 of them and there's a gate to the small area where the "condos" reside? What do you call those communities?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone ever live in one of those places where you have all your mailboxes side by side, like 5 or 6 of them and there's a gate to the small area where the "condos" reside? What do you call those communities?
    translation

Ok man so what is the best way to get rid of my fat gut?

Good one, fatso.

There it's all about your diet. So you start by drinking nothing other than water. Totally knocking off sugars and greasy . You'll also need to get far more active than you are now. Like in sweating.

After 30 days of doing what I recommended then you'll need to start putting some muscle where that flab was at. Obviously we all know the exercises for that.

Thread Information