Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Can't do anything on the court. Just sits at the 3 point line and waits for the ball. He reminds me too much of Van Horn. Hope he proves me wrong. But Van Horn didn't work well for Dallas. You gotta have an athletic player like Marion to play beside Dirk. The most disappointing thing is his lack of movement without the ball and his defense. He is about to get cut by Team USA I'm afraid. How did he average 16.6 points a game when he can't even score for Team USA?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Goddamn I wonder who could have forseen and predicted this... I already told you he camps out behind the arc and gets his points on backdoor cuts and in transition. But it's only one meaningless game btw.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Goddamn I wonder who could have forseen and predicted this... I already told you he camps out behind the arc and gets his points on backdoor cuts and in transition. But it's only one meaningless game btw.
    Yep I guess Dallas will need to play to his strengths. Something that hasn't happened with Team USA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we should apply an inverse sore grape theory to Parsons. Say, even if he is a bust we would still have to pretend as if he is good. We've already PAID and we can't renege cuz it's already too late.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirk needs so much attention that he will get good 3 point shooters their shots. That's why Calderon thrived.

But the Van Horn comparison is spot on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure Dallas will incorporate some of the fast pace you've seen with the Spurs, Rick is a big fan of Pop, and it would be difficult not to notice the advantage we had pushing the ball.

Plus I think this Dallas roster with Monta, Parsons and Harris is better suited to have a fast pace lineup out there for stretches. We'll see.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

If anyone wanted to text Parsons lol

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

If anyone wanted to text Parsons lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks fine as , tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i thought Parsons was gay. probably just a typical metrosexual.

his real impact will be off the court, bringing in more white bread fans from the DFW area to support the Mavs.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Think all this off court fame is going to affect his play.... called the van horn comparisons few weeks back btw....

He is talented but not committed as a player begging to be treated as a star player to build around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, if hoes these days are turning down millionaire ball players like Parsons and Marco B we sure got some problems. I ain't been in the game in a minute but what's up with those hoes? Damn. What more are they looking for?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO,,,both the Rockets and Mavs suck. While Parsons is overrated and the Mavs overpaid,,,the Rockets still overpaid for the overrated bricker Harden who is Ben Gordon part 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, if hoes these days are turning down millionaire ball players like Parsons and Marco B we sure got some problems. I ain't been in the game in a minute but what's up with those hoes? Damn. What more are they looking for?

Attention tbh. Some es are determined to prove a point, and in this case, I'm too hot, too good etc...

But then again, Parsons is a got so who knows.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol I could have told you this. Mav's got pwn'd with Parsons. He's just a legend in his own head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i thought Parsons was gay. probably just a typical metrosexual.

his real impact will be off the court, bringing in more white bread fans from the DFW area to support the Mavs.
    Agree, it was good move by Houston to get rid of both him and Rin this summer, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi primarily scores like that, I'd still say he goes alright

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks fine as , tbh...

Parsons thought so too

Twitter allows nudes? 8 pics below the one you posted.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah because having a tall white German lead the team for almost 2 decades hasn't brought in the white fanbase in re

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    mono, dishin the Giselle to brady dildo hammer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because having a tall white German lead the team for almost 2 decades hasn't brought in the white fanbase in re
    this is true, that's why I said he would bring in more. i could see Parsons being really popular for your Thunder though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks fine as , tbh...

Freckle on left boob, would not bang.

Banned
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Freckle on left boob, would not bang.
    more like fake ties would not bang

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposedly that Parsons guy was gonna be on the Bachelor or some because he's handsome or whatever plus he makes like $15 million a year so lol @ that stripper chick turning him down. Women get such insanely inflated opinions of themselves. Maybe she holding out for a trillionaire who looks like Brad Pitt and has his own spaceship

Thread Information