Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Money is money. The fact that I wanted the Ducks to win doesn't change the fact that I didn't think they would. Putting a few bucks on OSU offsets the marginal disappointment I have with the Ducks losing.

If I had felt strongly enough about the game to put big $ on it, then at that point, it's all about the money and rooting for the team I bet on.
    I hear ya, it is all about the $$$$$. It just sucks rooting on one team to win the other to cover. Will never play that again.

I was all over the Ducks early on, then as time went on I started thinking about Urban Myer in big games vs a guy not used to them. Then it hit me.....Oregon will be lucky if they win this game take the points. Losing two top receivers also helped.

I hear ya, it is all about the $$$$$. It just sucks rooting on one team to win the other to cover. Will never play that again.
    Yeah. It was a little tougher last night since I bet on OSU for the win. So there was no way for Oregon to win AND for me to make $ with OSU covering.
    I don't ever bet on the Spurs to lose but I do often take the other team and the points which puts me in the position you mentioned above. But with the Spurs sometimes giving up double digit points, there's lot's of room to win both ways.

Thread Information