Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Been talking up Chubb since his HS days, we'll see the why Saturday. Great back!

Derrick Henry a beast!

Chubb breaking Walkers 12 100 yard games in a row record at Georgia.

Henry over 140 as was Chubb.

Herschel Walker ran a 10.23 100m at 225 pounds, that is the fastest 100m ever ran by anyone over 220 pounds. Yep, a freak. But, he was your classic I back, not real nifty and didn't have a great vision. His thing was hit the hole with those 4.3 jets, then use that strange size.speed combo.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-04-2015 at 11:29 AM.

So what LSU RB has the most yards in the NFL?

Something only I can do.

Best back ever for these schools,talking NFL success.

San Jose State....Johnny Johnson
    U of SF...Ollie Matson
    UOP... Bass
    Humbolt St...Wendell Hayes
    Compton JC...Joe "The Jet" Perry
    SFCC..O.J.Simpson
    Villanova...Brian Westbrook
    Washington & Jefferson...Deacon Dan Towler
    Yale...Calvin Hill
    Colgate...Mark Van Eeghan
    Furman...Chris Warren
    Coe...Fred Jackson
    Tiffin...Chris Ivory
    The Citadel...Stump Mitc
    New Mexico Highlands...Carl Garrett
    Towson..Dave Meggett
    Western Illinois...Larry Garron
    Texas A&I...Sid Blanks
    West Texas St....Mercury Moris
    Abilene Christian...Wilbert Montgomery
    North Texas St...Abner Haynes

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Damn, I feel bad for Chubb and Henry, it's only a matter of time before their knees give out now.
    Goddamn, Chubb with a gruesome knee injury today... when will The Curse end its reign of terror?
    Last edited by Clipper Nation; 10-10-2015 at 05:05 PM.

Goddamn, Chubb with a gruesome knee injury today... when will The Curse end its reign of terror?
    Avante....Nick Chubb will do just fine, check him out.
    You...crickets.

Then Chubb becomes one of the greatest backs in the NCAA, he's breaking Herschel Walker records.

You...crickets. (no.... good call Avante, yep, you were right)

Then the guy gets hurt and here ya come, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok stupid what happens when the kid makes it back and becomes a star like he is? Do you think at all ya ing idiot? Have you ever EVER said anything EVER that wasn't negative? Dude, you gotta be the ultimate prick.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Just stop, Avante, the poor kid's suffered enough - now you want to ruin his pro career too?

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    Yeah, running backs never get hurt. They very rarely get any physical contact. It must be a curse...

Clipper Nation...What about when Avante made the Mississippi schools thread last year? They had the best combined year I can remember in Mississippi Sports history.

Why doesn't he get any credit for that?

Yeah, running backs never get hurt. They very rarely get any physical contact. It must be a curse...

Clipper Nation...What about when Avante made the Mississippi schools thread last year? They had the best combined year I can remember in Mississippi Sports history.

Haven't you ever noticed that freak CN never ever says anything positive, NEVER Just your basic asshole. I have no doubts at all he complains why ing.

Just stop, Avante, the poor kid's suffered enough - now you want to ruin his pro career too?
    When he comes back and is back to tearing it up, I'll remind you of just how stupid you are. Not that we don't all see it constantly.

Was that a white cat running all over the place for Stanford tonight? The nations leader in all purpose yards a white guy?

He reminded me of Craig James at SMU.

What ever happened to Sam McGuffie?

Speedy white RB's a rarity.

Let's see....

ie Post Houston/Chargers
    Hugh "The King" McElhenny Washington/Niners
    "Jaguar" Jon Arnett USC/Rams
    Donny Anderson Texas Tech/Packers
    Lance Alworth Arkansas....switched to receiver with the Chargers.
    John Riggins Kansas/Jets.Redskins......while at Kansas he was fast, a 9.8 Kansas State 100 yard champ. He was also lighter than the 240 pounder we saw as a Redskin.

McCaffery is the grandson of the great Dave Sime. Sime one of the fastest white sprinters ever. He was a WR holder at 9.3 and the 1960 Olympic 100m silver medalist.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count

Yeah that looked painful. Wasn't it on the goal line....going in for the winning score? Okay....maybe Avante did curse Ole Miss.

It is funny....

Avante...keep an eye on Nick Chubb and those Miss schools.

Chubb turns out to be the second/third back in the nation and those Miss schools do things they had never done before.

Crickets~~~~~~~~

Chubb gets hurt, those Miss schools come back to earth, and NOW ya wanna talk about it, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I talk about James Conner, he's running over people.

Cricket~~~~~~~

Then he gets hurt NOW ya wanna talk about it, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little people, will you evrer figure this out? , I can talk HS and JC cats nobody here has ever heard of just like Nick Chubb.

Funny watching how know nothings act around a know it all. I do get a kick out of it.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    tongue in cheek post tbqh...after I've already said 10 times that there is no such thing as an "Avante curse".

I don't think anybody here has the power to "curse" a college football player. Not even Avante.

I just find it hilarious that you only show up when things go your way, and totally ignore all the other weeks when it doesn't benefit you.

tongue in cheek post tbqh...after I've already said 10 times that there is no such thing as an "Avante curse".

I don't think anybody here has the power to "curse" a college football player. Not even Avante.

I just find it hilarious that you only show up when things go your way, and totally ignore all the other weeks when it doesn't benefit you.
    I have never seen CN ever EVER say anything that wasn't negative, stupid or wrong. What a miserable little this guy is.

Can Baylor score another 60?

Would you believe.....400 points scored in just five NCAA games?

There's a little (175) white running back at John Bosco with some serious jets, a 10.56 100m. he's headed to Washington. Sean McGrew is his name, he's quick and elusive also.

Memphis QB Paxton Lynch is 6-7 240 pounds and can probablly run a 4.55, and has a rocket for an arm.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-24-2015 at 03:51 AM.

Leonard Fournette vs Derrick Henry

I can see Henry being more successful vs that LSU defense than Fournette will be vs that Bama D.

Henry is just like Herschel Walker, he's pretty limited but what he can do he's great at. He's all about squaring those shoulders and hitting a seam, that's where that size/speed combo comes into play, he's not real elusive.

Fournette is the total package, while not as fast as Walker/Jackson (trust me) he is more elusive.

Too bad Conner/Chubb got hurt. What a great year for RB's.

Fournette
    Henry
    Cook..FSU
    Elliott...OSU
    McCaffery...Stanford
    Booker...Utah
    Last edited by Avante; 10-29-2015 at 12:54 PM.

Tonight we will see the nations fastest player in TCU's Kolby Listenbee he is a legit "World Class" sprinter with a sub 10.10 100m time.

So when ya hear..."he has great/world class speed"...from some announcer, this time it's legit.

No SEC school, no Pac12 or Big12 school compares to TCU when it comes to speed. They hold the NCAA 4x1 record and have had seven sub10.00 sprinters among the alum, no other school with more than three.

2014 USA 100m

100 METERS
    9.74 Justin Gatlin (Nik) Doha DL 05/15
    9.84 **Trayvon Bromell (Bay) USATF 06/25
    9.86 Mike Rodgers (Nik) World Ch 08/30
    9.87 Tyson Gay (Nik) USATF 06/26
    9.93 Ryan Bailey (Nik) Jamaica Inv 05/09
    Marvin Bracy (adi) Birmingham DL 06/07
    -Clayton Vaughn (UTA) Sun Belt Ch 05/10
    9.94 Diondre Batson (adi) USATF 06/25
    9.96 -Quentin Butler (UTA) USATF 06/25
    9.99 -Beejay Lee (USC) USATF 06/25
    (10)
    *Bryce Robinson (Tulsa) American Ch 05/17
    10.00 Isiah Young (Nik) USATF 06/26
    10.01 Sean McLean (Nik) USATF 06/25
    10.02 Charles Silmon (adi) USATF 06/25
    10.04 *Jarrion Lawson (Ar) NCAA 06/10
    **Kolby Listenbee (TCU) NCAA*******************
    Calesio Newman (unat) Aggie LC 05/17
    Ameer Webb (Nik) Madrid 07/11
    10.05 *Ronnie Baker (TCU) Big 12 Ch 05/16
    *Tevin Hester (Clem) NCAA East 05/28
    Last edited by Avante; 10-29-2015 at 06:32 PM.

Like I said, Derrick Henry will be a stud, and Fournette will struggle vs that Bama D.

Imagine....Herschel Walker, Bo Jackson, Marcus Dupree, Derrick Henry at the HS level, ha~~~~~~~

Another 200 yard game for Derrick Henry, yep, he's cursed, ha~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    . Poor guy. Good news is that it's a very high recovery rate, iirc

Thread Information