Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    Because outside of those three, who actually is competing?

None lf the German, Spanish, French players are going to win it due to club football....So its between Ronaldo or Messi so long as they reach the QF.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Unless Ronaldo or Messi embaarssess themselves in the WC, I doubt it matters because of the voting system.

I suppose if one does reach the final then yes it would make a difference. Something like Messi making the final even though real wins the Champions league. Or Egypt going to Quarters and winning Champions league while Messi and Ronaldo dissapoint.
    son it's been a two man race for years. salah is great but not at that level.

son it's been a two man race for years. salah is great but not at that level.
    He has the hype going for him and the offchance he wins the Champions league and they reach the semis he is going to gain massive traction.

His at 50 Goals contributed now in 42 games. Thats numbers only Ronaldo and Messi usually achieve.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    He has the hype going for him and the offchance he wins the Champions league and they reach the semis he is going to gain massive traction.

His at 50 Goals contributed now in 42 games. Thats numbers only Ronaldo and Messi usually achieve.
    son you can get whatever hype you want, this is football and none of that storyline nba gotry works here. Penaldo and misty are on their own tier, they provide absolute elite production, spectacle and leadership. Plus their rivalry.

son you can get whatever hype you want, this is football and none of that storyline nba gotry works here. Penaldo and misty are on their own tier, they provide absolute elite production, spectacle and leadership. Plus their rivalry.
    Yeah. Im saying a poor world cup and champions league and Salah has a punchers chance.

Cant deny that.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Officially became the greatest goal scorer in football history and another italian trophy in the bag.

GOATnaldo

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Barca don't lose without Messi for 12 straight games

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Officially became the greatest goal scorer in football history and another italian trophy in the bag.

GOATnaldo

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

GOATnaldo

Imagine celebrating the super cup like it means anything

He’s leading Juventus to their lowest trophy count in a decade. Imagine all the CL hopes they had when signing him and they end up with their worst stretch in nearly ten years

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Barca don't lose without Messi for 12 straight games
    Against mostly poor compe ion.

Portugal have yet to lose without ronaldo for their last 12 as well.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

He’s leading Juventus to their lowest trophy count in a decade. Imagine all the CL hopes they had when signing him and they end up with their worst stretch in nearly ten years
    Sorry that your boy choked a 2-1 lead against Bilbao in the spanish supercup, saw a red card in the process and is going for back to back seasons with no trophies

Absolutely pathetic

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Sorry that your boy choked a 2-1 lead against Bilbao in the spanish supercup, saw a red card in the process and is going for back to back seasons with no trophies

Absolutely pathetic

Dude, it’s supercup, like seriously this so what’s e are celebrating? Even coppa Italia I could HD dry and but a super cup?!? Hahahaha you’re better than this bynumite haha holy I mean a meaningless supercup? What is mostly a pre season tournament in most years like come on man, hahaha

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count

It's not Like Juventus was winning CL like Real in 21st century

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    It's not Like Juventus was winning CL like Real in 21st century
    No but multiple finals appearance and dominating Serie A. They were on the cusp and now getting bounced earlier than they have in a decade and barely holding on to a CL spot. Not even blaming Ronaldo here, but a huge letdown compared to what expectations were when they first signed him.

Both Messi and Ronaldo are wasting away on painfully mediocre teams right now.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Both of them should join forces and play on the same team TBH... Now THAT would be entertaining...

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Both of them should join forces and play on the same team TBH... Now THAT would be entertaining...
    And tactically it would work too

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The GOAT turns 36 in 3 days and still putting Juve on his back and staging comebacks in big games. 22 goals in 23 games this season. We are not worthy.

Meanwhile, Lionel Harden choking more trophies, cancering it up in Catalunya and bankrupting Barcelona

GOATnaldo

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lionel Harden

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    The GOAT turns 36 in 3 days and still putting Juve on his back and staging comebacks in big games. 22 goals in 23 games this season. We are not worthy.

Meanwhile, Lionel Harden choking more trophies, cancering it up in Catalunya and bankrupting Barcelona

GOATnaldo
    They’ll both win the same trophy this year and nothing else with their domestic copa trophies

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Alphanalddo with the big performance vs Inter today

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    And just a couple of days later, he opens the score vs Roma

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Serie A is a farmers league, you get 35+ year olds scoring like crazy in that league all the time. It had Quagliarella lead the league in scoring recently. Roma just conceded 6 (!) goals combined to the 15th best team in Serie A (Spezia) only recently. They’re painfully mediocre if we are being honest.

Ronaldo is definitely having a good season though, but no teams in that league are worth writing home about. La liga is in a rough spot as well. Their top 4 is the worst of the past ten years if not more.
    Last edited by Amuseddaysleeper; 02-06-2021 at 01:24 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Serie A is a farmers league, you get 35+ year olds scoring like crazy in that league all the time. It had Quagliarella lead the league in scoring recently. Roma just conceded 6 (!) goals combined to the 15th best team in Serie A (Spezia) only recently. They’re painfully mediocre if we are being honest.

Ronaldo is definitely having a good season though, but no teams in that league are worth writing home about. La liga is in a rough spot as well. Their top 4 is the worst of the past ten years if not more.
    Messi got eliminated by Roma
    Midget choking in the CL vs farmer teams

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Messi got eliminated by Roma
    and Juve in 2017 and 3-0 this season at Camp Nou but somehow lol liga is superior to the Serie A

Midgetfans

Thread Information