Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Wenger : Messi needs more help, even against Cadiz
    Lenglet is an idiot, can’t believe how hard he has fallen off. Given up more penalties than any other cb in la liga despite. It starting every game

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lenglet is an idiot, can’t believe how hard he has fallen off. Given up more penalties than any other cb in la liga despite. It starting every game
    can’t believe Um i and Lenglet are still on the French NT, and then you have Varane who has fallen a zillion cliffs

Maybe Deschamps will finally cave and call up Laporte

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    can’t believe Um i and Lenglet are still on the French NT, and then you have Varane who has fallen a zillion cliffs

Maybe Deschamps will finally cave and call up Laporte
    Bizarre Laporte never got the call up, but he seems to be out of the city rotation as well. Varane has his moments of being silly, but I'd easily take him over Um i/Lenglet. We just have a fetish for under performing french players

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bizarre Laporte never got the call up, but he seems to be out of the city rotation as well. Varane has his moments of being silly, but I'd easily take him over Um i/Lenglet. We just have a fetish for under performing french players
    Laporte hasn’t played much this season but that’s because the Dias-Stones partnership has been working great for City
    But Laporte is good tbh, wasn’t healthy last season unfortunately

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Laporte hasn’t played much this season but that’s because the Dias-Stones partnership has been working great for City
    But Laporte is good tbh, wasn’t healthy last season unfortunately
    Oh yeah, I still rate Laporta. I think injuries have seen him out of the rotation. I’d love to have him at Barca. But then again a traffic cone would improve our CB partnership at this rate.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, I still rate Laporta. I think injuries have seen him out of the rotation. I’d love to have him at Barca. But then again a traffic cone would improve our CB partnership at this rate.
    You're gonna take Eric Garcia and you're gonna like it.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    You're gonna take Eric Garcia and you're gonna like it.
    Hahaha how good is he though actually? Pep rates him and I know he’s just 19 but I have no idea how good he actually is. Best of luck this season, you guys look great this season.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Hahaha how good is he though actually? Pep rates him and I know he’s just 19 but I have no idea how good he actually is. Best of luck this season, you guys look great this season.
    Thanks. Hopefully, Pep doesn't change his tactics for the QFs like last year and City will have a chance this year. I wish they were a little more clinical in front of the goal but their defense has made up for it in a big way. As it pertains to Eric Garcia, he's a decent team defender but his individual defense leaves something left to be desired. I'm really not too sad to see him go but he's only 19 and should Improve. Barcelona is going to have to be patient with him.

Also, I like Messi but I don't think it's a good idea for city to sign him because they'll almost surely miss out on Haaland. Right now, Haaland > two years of Messi.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Thanks. Hopefully, Pep doesn't change his tactics for the QFs like last year and City will have a chance this year. I wish they were a little more clinical in front of the goal but their defense has made up for it in a big way. As it pertains to Eric Garcia, he's a decent team defender but his individual defense leaves something left to be desired. I'm really not too sad to see him go but he's only 19 and should Improve. Barcelona is going to have to be patient with him.

Also, I like Messi but I don't think it's a good idea for city to sign him because they'll almost surely miss out on Haaland. Right now, Haaland > two years of Messi.
    I agree Haaland is a better long term prospect. Are you guys even aiming for haaland? I know Aguero is probably gone this season and Jesus is hit or miss. I’m just amazed with Jesus misfiring, sterling being just OK and KDb missing some time yo-you guys haven’t missed a step. Dias deserves EPL POY

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    I agree Haaland is a better long term prospect. Are you guys even aiming for haaland? I know Aguero is probably gone this season and Jesus is hit or miss. I’m just amazed with Jesus misfiring, sterling being just OK and KDb missing some time yo-you guys haven’t missed a step. Dias deserves EPL POY
    Yeah, Haaland's dad played for City so there's a connection. The problem is I think City want Messi for non-football related reasons. Messi at his age is still seen as a cash cow and the Abu Dhabi group want to cash in. I think Aguero is gone after the season and City will be looking for a replacement. No way can they afford both Haalabd and Messi without blowing past FFP. And Yeah, Jesus isn't your prototypical striker. He's a better dribbker and passed than Aguero but he's nowhere near the finisher. Sterling has been blah this season, loses the ball too easily, terrible first touches. Luckily for City, Gundogan, Foden, Cancelo and Bernardo Silva have been playing out of their minds. Defensively, Dias and Stones have been as good as it gets.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Messi with a masterclass against Sevilla. Top scorer for the calendar year although outside of Sevilla it has been against mostly mediocre sides. Still, he’s coming around nicely.

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Messi with a masterclass against Sevilla. Top scorer for the calendar year although outside of Sevilla it has been against mostly mediocre sides. Still, he’s coming around nicely.
    Started season slow but now he's cooking

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Started season slow but now he's cooking

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    He [Ronaldo] has another year left in his contract, Juventus signed him to win the Champions League, but they have had worst results since he arrived," Cassano said, per Football Italia."They would have won Serie A les also without him. It was the wrong project. For 120 years, winning was the only thing that mattered at Juventus. It is still an obligation, but they tried to change their skin with Sarri and Andrea [Pirlo].
    “Ronaldo has nothing to do with Pirlo’s ideas. He will carry on scoring because he can do it even sitting. He cuts inside from the left and can destroy the goal and his headers are unique.
    “Andrea wants to build the action from the back, he wants to press high on the pitch. Ronaldo can decide games, but he doesn’t participate much. I think he did badly in these years unless they manage to win the Champions League.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...o-Cassano.html

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Cassano failed to mention the roster got worse since Ronaldo arrived, and this season they have a coach who isn’t even good for Serie D
    terrible take by Cassano

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Cassano failed to mention the roster got worse since Ronaldo arrived, and this season they have a coach who isn’t even good for Serie D
    terrible take by Cassano
    Welcome to Messi's world.... terrible roster, terrible coach etc.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Juve sold Cancelo to City for just £27 mil and he's arguably the best full-back in the world right now That tells you all you need to know about Juve's management.

Juve splurged on De Ligt (who has yet to live up to the hype) and signed a bunch of rejects and washed up players from other big clubs, through free transfers

Now, the club's just hoping Ronaldo has one last great CL run in him to make up for their incompetence

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Juve sold Cancelo to City for just £27 mil and he's arguably the best full-back in the world right now That tells you all you need to know about Juve's management.

Juve splurged on De Ligt (who has yet to live up to the hype) and signed a bunch of rejects and washed up players from other big clubs, through free transfers

Now, the club's just hoping Ronaldo has one last great CL run in him to make up for their incompetence

Real talk Bynumite, Messi has had some bad chokes but Barca are insanely dysfunctional. Their president just got arrested and this is their second president to have been arrested in the last ten years. This is Ronaldo’s first time being on an incompetent team, Madrid always was very well run, same with United. I’m hoping now you can show a tiny bit more sympathy how frustrating playing for a wildly incompetent club can be. To go from the midfield Madrid had to whatever the Juventus has is depressing for Ronaldo. You get a once in a lifetime type player and you decide someone with zero experience as a manager in Pirlo is the way go? Like what? At least Zidane had some time with the second division in Spain to get some reps in. Both these guys Messi and Ronaldo are wasting away their twilight years with these terribly run clubs. I’m die hard for Barca, and I wish Messi the best wherever he goes next, but he and Ronaldo need to jump ship ASAP.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Welcome to Messi's world.... terrible roster, terrible coach etc.
    Preach

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count

City outcast Danilo was part of the swap deal for Cancelo. To be fair though, Cancelo wasn't playing like world class for Juventus and he struggled badly his first season with City.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    no penaldo, no win

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Juve wants to resign Sidenaldo's contract. Sorry sons, but that's a whole different level of new low.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Juve wants to resign Sidenaldo's contract. Sorry sons, but that's a whole different level of new low.
    Source?

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Wenger: Ronaldo needs help, even against Benevento.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Penaldone

Thread Information