Yeah ... is pretty lame TBH.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    sad violin music ftw

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Fan made video. That type of melodramatic blind bull is to be expected coming from certain fans.

Here's a midget fan doing his thing:

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    i dont know how messi is worth twic as much as ronaldo

but he hasnt done without xavi and iniesta

even if u check the records of the games without those 2 players, messi has a unfavorable record...

now with 1 turd gone and 1 turd living on some reputation, messi and barca are being exposed

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

even if u check the records of the games without those 2 players, messi has a unfavorable record...

now with 1 turd gone and 1 turd living on some reputation, messi and barca are being exposed
    Bombes de vérité

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Messi clashed with Enrique and missed the practice on Monday because he didn't play (ill my ass)?

"He goes or i go"

http://www.espnfc.com/barcelona/stor...ptured-reports

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    who doesn't clash with Enrique, tbh?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

It's the simple truth.

Add Chicharito over that scrub too tbh,
    not even close ... go back to your salty comments about turnobili dude. Cristina is not even near the futbol player midget is. Take penaldos away and you get a Zlatan at best. , if you think about it, with no penaldos I take Zlatan over her.
    Last edited by it's me; 01-11-2015 at 05:33 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Butthurt midget fans still using the penalty argument when Ronaldo has more La Liga goals than the midget even if you don't count the penalties he scored. More assists than the midget too

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Tristiano's Highlight of the 2014 World Cup.

gaynaldo fans getting all defensive... Cristina is a great scorer (specially penalties ) and will win a well deserved golden ball today ( should thank Ramos and divemaria for la decima TBH) .... but this is a yearly award. Overall, the little midget is way... but wayyyyy more talented and obviously the better player.

Anyway, I give two s, not gaynalso nor missi help me pay my bills or give me , but I've watched soccer for almost four decades and I've never seen a player do the stuff the argie does (I mean real stuff to help your team win a game not meaningless dribbling and bicycles to pass the ball back court) other than the great and only Diego.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    gaynaldo fans getting all defensive... Cristina is a great scorer (specially penalties ) and will win a well deserved golden ball today ( should thank Ramos and divemaria for la decima TBH) .... but this is a yearly award. Overall, the little midget is way... but wayyyyy more talented and obviously the better player.

Anyway, I give two s, not gaynalso nor missi help me pay my bills or give me , but I've watched soccer for almost four decades and I've never seen a player do the stuff the argie does (I mean real stuff to help your team win a game not meaningless dribbling and bicycles to pass the ball back court) other than the great and only Diego.
    so tell me why i she struggling to win games now without xavi or iniesta? fkn clown benefited playin on a team filled with spanish national players who already had a system b4 this clown came along

so tell me why i she struggling to win games now without xavi or iniesta? fkn clown benefited playin on a team filled with spanish national players who already had a system b4 this clown came along
    That's easy... stupid coaching IMO, barceLOLna hasn't had a good coach since Pep left TBH. and midget has won U-20 WC, Olympic games and 2nd in recent WC without them. , I just watched the last two games and giving my opinion and gaynaldo's fan club getting all butthurt

Hey... and congrats to all gaynaldo's fan club on the golden ball... you girls deserve it this year

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count

Mhmmm, let's see you cry when Ronaldo rightfully wins Ballon D'or

........... know how to read? she deserves it this year... read my previous post.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Cristina, "she", gaynaldo

Someone is insecure and not wanting to accept the truth

Cristina, "she", gaynaldo

Someone is insecure and not wanting to accept the truth
    ..... butthurt I call his daddy gaynaldo.

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    ........... know how to read? she deserves it this year... read my previous post.
    Yes. I can read, at least I'm not making insults such as 'gaynaldo'. 12 years old are we?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yes. I can read, at least I'm not making insults such as 'gaynaldo'. 12 years old are we?
    Really? You gonna about that? You know where you are? You're in the jungle baby ♪

Thread Information