Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    silverblk mystix

silverblk mystix

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So where is the alphabet crew of gay-boy flakes (a..., b..., & c...) who love to follow me around on here?

I've seen your FBI "Most Wanted List" mugs of the three of you on the 6 and 10 news lately.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    So where is the alphabet crew of gay-boy flakes (a..., b..., & c...) who love to follow me around on here?

I've seen your FBI "Most Wanted List" mugs of the three of you on the 6 and 10 news lately.
    What does this even mean?

Do you have any more personal information to volunteer here?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Glen is begging for attention

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Old men are flailing about after Slomo destroyed three+ shticks with one post.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    By all means, find out for yourself. I have nothing to prove to you, and you're the one being so curious.

Seriously? Look at his posting history. They're all right there, and it's not hard to find at all.

I will research it thanks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I will research it thanks.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...24#post7637324

Start in this thread. Anywhere. Pretty easy to find sbm getting his 7th grade commentary on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Cry Havoc with the goods!

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mouse, this is just my opinion based on observing your posts for over ten years, but I've come to the conclusion that you might have the worst sense of humor of any living person.

We are in a golden age of comedy and general entertainment. In the history of the world, there have never been more places to find things to laugh at. It has also never been easier to create funny content, whether videos, gifs, memes, etc. That you manage to find so much hilarity out of poorly photoshopped face-replacement pictures of random people is baffling. That you've found such entertainment in this medium, consistently, for as long as you have is downright depressing.

I can only imagine how many hours (days, weeks, months?) of your life have been wasted in the ac ulated time it has taken you to create, upload and share all of these completely worthless, humorless shops. All in exchange for the positive feedback of a handful of posters who can only be accurately described as desperately pathetic losers.

Again, just an observation, carry on and take care!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Thank you for noticing. (and I mean that )

I would hope my so called wasted years online wouldn't go unnoticed and come along like an angel you from online heaven as you float in this topic to expose your dedication to observation as a long term online stalker I take that as a complement like running into a fan you completed your mission and your moving on to another person who has been posting online for over 10 years how do you find these people ?

bottom line you posted the sweetest thing I have ever read here at ST in a long time I know now my life online was truly a success and well worth the time and I thank you for your years of observations

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thank you for noticing. (and I mean that )

I would hope my so called wasted years online wouldn't go unnoticed and come along like an angel you from online heaven as you float in this topic to expose your dedication to observation as a long term online stalker I take that as a complement like running into a fan you completed your mission and your moving on to another person who has been posting online for over 10 years how do you find these people ?

bottom line you posted the sweetest thing I have ever read here at ST in a long time I know now my life online was truly a success and well worth the time and I thank you for your years of observations

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Old men are flailing about after Slomo destroyed three+ shticks with one post.

Chump, with the pseudo-truth!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Chump, with the pseudo-truth!

Nah, it's the real truth.

You guys have gone into full troll spam mode. Every waking second is devoted to trolling now.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nah, it's the real truth.

You guys have gone into full troll spam mode. Every waking second is devoted to trolling now.
    If only it were, if only it were.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    If only it were, if only it were.

It does?

Then you are really so simple-minded in order to entertain, and thus troll you.

Thanks for admitting you are trying to troll.

Another shtick bites the dust.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thanks for admitting you are trying to troll.

Another shtick bites the dust.
    You have no idea, you just think you do.

I've been trolling you for the longest time on here.

And for every one of your ownages (new word) of me, I have owned you at least ten times over.

We are all trolls on this site in case you didn't know.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You have no idea, you just think you do.

I've been trolling you for the longest time on here.

And for every one of your ownages (new word) of me, I have owned you at least ten times over.

We are all trolls on this site in case you didn't know.

^^^ I own this asswipe too. ^^^
    See above, right under my post, lo and behold, the obsession continues, I own him, that cannot be denied.
    Don't know about you but I have two s following me around and even though I have them on ignore, their initials are "c" and "a".
    I own them!
    Of course I do, it can't be helped, and I can't even read their posts but it is obvious the way they follow me around making fools of themselves that they are talking about me.
    They are totally owned, and it is hilarious as they squirm and jabber.
    Do you notice the s who follow me around to every thread just like the ones who follow you?

And I have them on ignore, yet occasionally see their quotes from others on here.
    We own these asswipes, lock, stock, and barrel.
    I own both those two fools, they follow me everywhere, even while I have them on ignore, fools!
    lol keep telling yourself that

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Owned again I see.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Owned again I see.

^^^ I own this asswipe too. ^^^
    See above, right under my post, lo and behold, the obsession continues, I own him, that cannot be denied.
    Don't know about you but I have two s following me around and even though I have them on ignore, their initials are "c" and "a".
    I own them!
    Of course I do, it can't be helped, and I can't even read their posts but it is obvious the way they follow me around making fools of themselves that they are talking about me.
    They are totally owned, and it is hilarious as they squirm and jabber.
    Do you notice the s who follow me around to every thread just like the ones who follow you?

And I have them on ignore, yet occasionally see their quotes from others on here.
    We own these asswipes, lock, stock, and barrel.
    I own both those two fools, they follow me everywhere, even while I have them on ignore, fools!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^^^ Yuppers, the more you post it, the more I own you, lock, stock, and barrel. ^^^

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    ^^^ Yuppers, the more you post it, the more I own you, lock, stock, and barrel. ^^^
    Makes you look a little desperate tbh.

Yuppers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers

Thread Information