Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 LastLast
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I still dont buy the hype, yes they have the best line in football a good qb a good rb and other good pieces, but they are still the cowboys, therefore they are destined to lose, possibly in the worst fashion

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    chicago might be out of it by then, they are falling fast
    Nothing worse than playing a talented team with nothing to lose when it counts.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I still think the Cowboys with the talent they have on offense can win out the rest of the games at .500 at least and make the playoffs, but God forbid they play against a team like New Orleans on the road as a WC.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Colt McCoy doin' the Boys dirty

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Colt McCoy doin' the Boys dirty
    boys got outcoached, badly.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Trap game. Was looking ahead to the Cards probably.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    That 4th and 1 at midfield in the 4th quarter was ballsy. Drop the ball there and the game is pretty much over. When you're 2-5 prior to entering the game you can afford to take more risks, just like when we played St. Louis two weeks ago. Playbook opens up at that point. Although that Washington defense played exceptional

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Yo Spur-Addict how worried are you about the Raiduhhhhssssss coming to the CLink and snapping our modest 1-game win streak?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Yo Spur-Addict how worried are you about the Raiduhhhhssssss coming to the CLink and snapping our modest 1-game win streak?
    I think they understand that this is a must-win and will respect it as such. With Carr Bomber at the helm being down a few corners it does give reason for concern. But I think over the course of the game we'll gradually pull away, somewhere late, late in the third. 30-20 ish. As long as we don't turn the ball over we should be fine I think.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    I think they understand that this is a must-win and will respect it as such. With Carr Bomber at the helm being down a few corners it does give reason for concern. But I think over the course of the game we'll gradually pull away, somewhere late, late in the third. 30-20 ish. As long as we don't turn the ball over we should be fine I think.
    We may get Maxwell and Unger back...that will help us immensely.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    We may get Maxwell and Unger back...that will help us immensely.
    And Lane is eligible to return week 10, he has been practicing. That would be huge getting them both back in a matter of two weeks (Maxwell/Lane). With Simon getting snaps in, all of a sudden the DBs are back on it as long as Kam holds up. Schilling hasn't been a complete disappointment but you can't replace Unger. Would be nice to get Jordan Hill back as well.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    And Lane is eligible to return week 10, he has been practicing. That would be huge getting them both back in a matter of two weeks (Maxwell/Lane). With Simon getting snaps in, all of a sudden the DBs are back on it as long as Kam holds up. Schilling hasn't been a complete disappointment but you can't replace Unger. Would be nice to get Jordan Hill back as well.
    we all we got defending Super Bowl Champs

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    we all we got defending Super Bowl Champs
    We all we need

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    We should do a bet with spurraider21! If the Raiders win, well, then the apocalypse will be at hand and then there'd be no point to own up.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    We should do a bet with spurraider21! If the Raiders win, well, then the apocalypse will be at hand and then there'd be no point to own up.
    Yeah if we lose this game we're ed I'll do a bet if he's down. Sig/Avy/Skin? I don't have any ideas at the moment. spurraider21

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah if we lose this game we're ed I'll do a bet if he's down. Sig/Avy/Skin? I don't have any ideas at the moment. spurraider21
    im up for a non $ bet, but i need to get some odds considering its ing Oakland at Speakerseattle

i'm forever grateful for the seahawks tho, because Carr won the starting gig by lighting them up in preseason

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    im up for a non $ bet, but i need to get some odds considering its ing Oakland at Speakerseattle

i'm forever grateful for the seahawks tho, because Carr won the starting gig by lighting them up in preseason
    That has me a little nervous to quite honest. He made it look effortless in preseason

How many points are you thinking, or would you rather just wait for the lines to come out?

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count

He did light us up in preseason...now he's comin' to the TerrorDome...well, not really a dome but it is our home turf and the last time we played there, we lost. Cannot lose two in a row. What odds will work for a sig/avatar bet? What does Vegas have for this battle of former AFC West Combatants?

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    That has me a little nervous to quite honest. He made it look effortless in preseason

How many points are you thinking, or would you rather just wait for the lines to come out?
    Well, we did pay back the Broncos for beating us in the preseason. We got handled by the Chargers after smoking them in the preseason...so this game is up for grabs to be honest.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

He did light us up in preseason...now he's comin' to the TerrorDome...well, not really a dome but it is our home turf and the last time we played there, we lost. Cannot lose two in a row. What odds will work for a sig/avatar bet? What does Vegas have for this battle of former AFC West Combatants?
    sig/avatar/caption bet, but we go by the spread rather than straight up.

since i'm betting 2 people, if i win, i decide each of your sigs/avatars/captions for 1 week, and if you guys win, i will take 2 weeks of similar punishment, one of you overseeing one week, the other overseeing a second week

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count

since i'm betting 2 people, if i win, i decide each of your sigs/avatars/captions for 1 week, and if you guys win, i will take 2 weeks of similar punishment, one of you overseeing one week, the other overseeing a second week
    I see nothing wrong with this: I'm in!

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Well, we did pay back the Broncos for beating us in the preseason. We got handled by the Chargers after smoking them in the preseason...so this game is up for grabs to be honest.
    Hopefully it's not another debacle like what happened in the Lou.

I'd like to see Richardson stay the primary on kickoff returns, Walters on punts.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count

Deal.

I'm just hoping it's not over 8 points

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    binding agreement

Thread Information