Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast
    My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Hopefully it's not another debacle like what happened in the Lou.

I'd like to see Richardson stay the primary on kickoff returns, Walters on punts.
    After seeing what the Chiefs did to the Rams, I would agree with you. We should've won that game. No excuses. The Rams out hustled us and out thought us that day in the Lou. I'm telling you--winning that le has made our team fat with success and so they start to think they can just show up. Remember last year when the mantra was every week is Championship week? That was the epitome of going all out for that game, for that time. Now you don't hear it--all you hear is bickering about in-fighting or the future of your status or how the locker room is. This has become a distraction.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Deal.

I'm just hoping it's not over 8 points
    I see nothing wrong with this: I'm in!
    raiders open as 15 point dogs

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    it. Why not ride with it...if the Browns can kill 'em...

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    After seeing what the Chiefs did to the Rams, I would agree with you. We should've won that game. No excuses. The Rams out hustled us and out thought us that day in the Lou. I'm telling you--winning that le has made our team fat with success and so they start to think they can just show up. Remember last year when the mantra was every week is Championship week? That was the epitome of going all out for that game, for that time. Now you don't hear it--all you hear is bickering about in-fighting or the future of your status or how the locker room is. This has become a distraction.
    Not too many vets with voices, all the young guns at the helm now. So there's a power grab in the locker room and it has to work itself out. Actually, it's pretty set in stone and s have to accept it . And times are a changin', so some are reluctant to relinquish. We have been beat up pretty good so far, and det schedule is no pushover when you take into account the division games on top of it. Packers, Chargers, Broncos to start the year? But we are the defending champs so it's understandable. I'm just mad at the St. Louis loss, the others are OK.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    REALLY? .

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Not too many vets with voices, all the young guns at the helm now. So there's a power grab in the locker room and it has to work itself out. Actually, it's pretty set in stone and s have to accept it . And times are a changin', so some are reluctant to relinquish. We have been beat up pretty good so far, and det schedule is no pushover when you take into account the division games on top of it. Packers, Chargers, Broncos to start the year? But we are the defending champs so it's understandable. I'm just mad at the St. Louis loss, the others are OK.
    That Rams loss...though, to be fair, last year we should've lost vs. the Rams in the Lou as well. I thought we would be 5-2 and that would've been alright. I mean, we did beat the Packers and Broncos so the 4 wins are not so-so wins. Also, to beat a team 3 straight times at their place is a tough thing to do in any sport let alone the NFL. Definitely got to stop thinking like kings and play like warriors.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    That Rams loss...though, to be fair, last year we should've lost vs. the Rams in the Lou as well. I thought we would be 5-2 and that would've been alright. I mean, we did beat the Packers and Broncos so the 4 wins are not so-so wins. Also, to beat a team 3 straight times at their place is a tough thing to do in any sport let alone the NFL. Definitely got to stop thinking like kings and play like warriors.
    Oh for sure we have 3 quality wins, Washington is going through some things but still being compe ive. We did escape St. Louis last year, but that's our division. Tough games, a lot of familiarity. Except for week 1, we really haven't put a full game together. Well, that Denver game we did until late in the fourth. I would like to see a well rounded victory. All of the games have pretty much been close though. No one has demolished us so I thin if we can string a few together we'll be just fine.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Rams and then the Giants...both at home? So that'll be a spot that we should be 6-3. Although the Giants are no slouch this year and I'd expect a different outcome than the 23-0 showing we had last year. They need to stop responding to these asinine media reports about Wilson being an Uncle Tom or Lynch choosing Starburst over Skittles . That drivel will bring you down. Heavy is the head...

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Raiders, Giants, Chiefs, Cards are the next four. Only KC is on the road. Need at least 3 of the 4 because the next 4 after that are: S.F, Philly, S.F, Arizona. Only one of which is at home (2nd S.F game).

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Raiders, Giants, Chiefs, Cards are the next four. Only KC is on the road. Need at least 3 of the 4 because the next 4 after that are: S.F, Philly, S.F, Arizona. Only one of which is at home (2nd S.F game).
    I think we for sure beat the raiders and giants. After that, its going to be difficult to call. 5-2 would put us at 11-5. That would be awesome but I don't know. This team has been up and down all year.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Dave Dameshek's Football baby went 4-0 (3-1*) this week. Better than Avante...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-podcas...-Football-Baby

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    The baby did better than the Charks did this week, too. Kings of California

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    The baby did better than the Charks did this week, too. Kings of California

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I think we for sure beat the raiders and giants. After that, its going to be difficult to call. 5-2 would put us at 11-5. That would be awesome but I don't know. This team has been up and down all year.
    Weeks 11-16 are just brutal. Schedule makers can go themselves.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Weeks 11-16 are just brutal. Schedule makers can go themselves.
    Yeah that near turnaround with our biggest rivals was stupid. Now it can break one of ours seasons and take from a chance to have one of those classic tilts in the beginning of the season and then have one when the playoff chase is heating up. Who the does that to the SB champs .

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Superbowl champions should always get the toughest schedule..

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Yeah that near turnaround with our biggest rivals was stupid. Now it can break one of ours seasons and take from a chance to have one of those classic tilts in the beginning of the season and then have one when the playoff chase is heating up. Who the does that to the SB champs .

The devil Bobby Boucher

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Superbowl champions should always get the toughest schedule..
    Granted, but to take away primetime games @ the CLink because teams can't win there ...and backloading our schedule was lame. I guess though, being that you're a Charger fan and a Chark fan...you wouldn't know much about that

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Granted, but to take away primetime games @ the CLink because teams can't win there ...and backloading our schedule was lame. I guess though, being that you're a Charger fan and a Chark fan...you wouldn't know much about that
    Admittedly, which is all the more ed up. But w/e, if we manage to get back in the playoffs and make some noise, it'll be a big you.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Admittedly, which is all the more ed up. But w/e, if we manage to get back in the playoffs and make some noise, it'll be a big you.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    I know banner night was ruined for you, let it all out

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I know banner night was ruined for you, let it all out
    Thinking anything could ruin banner night

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Thinking anything could ruin banner night
    Let it allll out.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    There's nothing to let out. Once that banner was raised and the rings were handed out, zero s were given for the rest of the night.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    There's nothing to let out. Once that banner was raised and the rings were handed out, zero s were given for the rest of the night.
    You keep telling yourself that, champ

Thread Information