Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    So where are you getting your picks from?
    I pick every game each week--spend about 10-15 seconds on each pick then voila...greatness happens

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Take it easy on the old man, D.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    good one

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I pick every game each week--spend about 10-15 seconds on each pick then voila...greatness happens
    So ya just get lucky, cool~~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Take it easy on the old man, D.
    That coming from a lowly Lions fan, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only NFC team to have never played in a SB, hahahaha!!!!!!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    dedly has been killing it. he's something like 65-35.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    dedly has been killing it. he's something like 65-35.
    That really is a...wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's impressive, especially if it is just......what the ...with no knowledge of anything pertaining to trends/stats. Curious how far luck will go however.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That really is a...wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's impressive, especially if it is just......what the ...with no knowledge of anything pertaining to trends/stats. Curious how far luck will go however.
    DD is my hero. He makes his picks from the CHOPPA. The al ude and cocaine gives him clar y. You can learn a thing or two lil fella.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    ^ calling a tub-gut lil

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    well, yeah...that's betting. When you think about it, is it better to make a quick take and get lucky or study years of trends and constantly lose?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    DD is my hero. He makes his picks from the CHOPPA. The al ude and cocaine gives him clar y. You can learn a thing or two lil fella.
    In AFG now...no birds and blow anymore

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    well, yeah...that's betting. When you think about it, is it better to make a quick take and get lucky or study years of trends and constantly lose?
    I'm up not down $$$$, so constantly lose isn't accurate. And I haven't lost any $$$$ vs the NFL in over a decade. Sure, first starting out.

Ok man give me your opinion on the Panthers vs Saints game. Curious to see how you break a potential play down.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    "New".

BTW, you still haven't shared any of your expertise in regards to handling post SB success, being a Bills fan I figured you should have a wealth of knowledge on the subject seeing as how you could study so many others that have been there. No biggie, perhaps one day you'll share.

In regards to your bet proposal, I do not make emotional bets. From an emotionless non-biased perspective, you are actually proposing two bets disguised as one. The first, being that the Seahawks actually make the playoffs. The second, that they win a game if/when they get there. Seeing as how the record stands at 4-3 midway through the year, with a vicious back end, it is unwise to take such a bet that's clearly stacked against our heroes. If you would've proposed this prior to week 1, I would've been more inclined to take the bet. If however the Hawks end up making the postseason and you'd still like to place a bet, then I would be far more open to that proposal when the odds are more even.

But, nice try

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm up not down $$$$, so constantly lose isn't accurate. And I haven't lost any $$$$ vs the NFL in over a decade. Sure, first starting out.

Ok man give me your opinion on the Panthers vs Saints game. Curious to see how you break a potential play down.
    probably starts by not giving a about games from 2005

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    And I haven't lost any $$$$ vs the NFL in over a decade

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    probably starts by not giving a about games from 2005
    Other than some really strong trends standing the test of time like.....Steelers haven't lost a MNF game at home in 23 years....or the Raiders haven't won in the eastern time zone since the pilgrims landed.......I don't go back any further than last season and usually start over with a new coach. But to totally history is silly, just look at the Pats, they are always in the play off hunt as players come and go...why? Yep, the best coach/QB combo in the league.

Look at what your Raiders did under Allen, yep, sucked! They went 12-20ATS heading into 2014, so just play against them and win.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

Give me the line (the real one) and where it's being played....all betting sites are blocked out here due to GO1

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The current line is No -2.5, go ahead break it down, remember it's a Thursday night game.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    "New".

BTW, you still haven't shared any of your expertise in regards to handling post SB success, being a Bills fan I figured you should have a wealth of knowledge on the subject seeing as how you could study so many others that have been there. No biggie, perhaps one day you'll share.

In regards to your bet proposal, I do not make emotional bets. From an emotionless non-biased perspective, you are actually proposing two bets disguised as one. The first, being that the Seahawks actually make the playoffs. The second, that they win a game if/when they get there. Seeing as how the record stands at 4-3 midway through the year, with a vicious back end, it is unwise to take such a bet that's clearly stacked against our heroes. If you would've proposed this prior to week 1, I would've been more inclined to take the bet. If however the Hawks end up making the postseason and you'd still like to place a bet, then I would be far more open to that proposal when the odds are more even.

But, nice try
    First part, way too long a setup and very try-hard...killed your own joke before it ever got off the ground.

Second, the Seahawks control their own destiny in the division, and will more than likely will be only one game out of the lead by end of this weekend. A SB-champion in prime position to re-claim the division is not good enough for you, though. You'll only make a play when it's a sure-thing, much like RW in the SB

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The current line is No -2.5, go ahead break it down, remember it's a Thursday night game.
    The Saints are abysmal on the road--particularly on grass, TNF. Carolina will not be that inept on offense (at home) 2 weeks in a row. Look for Benjamin to have 150+ yds and for the Panthers to win outright

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    The Saints are abysmal on the road--particularly on grass, TNF. Carolina will not be that inept on offense (at home) 2 weeks in a row. Look for Benjamin to have 150+ yds and for the Panthers to win outright
    Sooner or later, the Saints are going to take all of that road struggle frustration and just plain demolish someone away from the dome. I think this could be the game that happens. This game is so important in turning the season around and getting back to their goal this season, which was to contend for it all. Even though it goes against all recent logic, it wouldn't surprise me if the Saints win this game big. like 38-13.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    We have conflicting trends here, all the historical stats point towards Carolina in this "spot". Then we have the "better QB on Thursday night"? factor. So far this season the winner of these Thursday games had the better QB with the exception of week one and Seattle beating Green Bay, but there we had an unusual home field advantage.

So to try and battle conflicting trends/situations.....why?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sooner or later, the Saints are going to take all of that road struggle frustration and just plain demolish someone away from the dome. I think this could be the game that happens. This game is so important in turning the season around and getting back to their goal this season, which was to contend for it all. Even though it goes against all recent logic, it wouldn't surprise me if the Saints win this game big. like 38-13.

I have no problems seeing that, they have Ingram running better than ever.Now add Newton playing worst than ever.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    First part, way too long a setup and very try-hard...killed your own joke before it ever got off the ground.

Second, the Seahawks control their own destiny in the division, and will more than likely will be only one game out of the lead by end of this weekend. A SB-champion in prime position to re-claim the division is not good enough for you, though. You'll only make a play when it's a sure-thing, much like RW in the SB
    I didn't attempt to setup any sort of joke, just getting a point across. A polite " you", if you will.

And from the sharp mind of Chip Kelly: "You know you can't control destiny. Destiny is a predetermined set of events, therefore if it's predetermined you can't control it."

It's looking at what has transpired, and what's in the future, and making an assessment. And the odds aren't remotely 50/50, and you know it LOL. Why should I take a bet that isn't near even, that's lopsided in my opponents favor? Ohhhh, because it's my team and I should beat my chest and prove my loyalty and belief in my team etc etc so on and so forth.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I didn't attempt to setup any sort of joke, just getting a point across. A polite " you", if you will.

And from the sharp mind of Chip Kelly: "You know you can't control destiny. Destiny is a predetermined set of events, therefore if it's predetermined you can't control it."

It's looking at what has transpired, and what's in the future, and making an assessment. And the odds aren't remotely 50/50, and you know it LOL. Why should I take a bet that isn't near even, that's lopsided in my opponents favor? Ohhhh, because it's my team and I should beat my chest and prove my loyalty and belief in my team etc etc so on and so forth.
    What a ing hatchet wound you are, dropping philosophical ramblings in an attempt to get out of a bet. You're always beating your chest about the Seahawks, yet when money is involved dem nuts shrivel to the size of raisins.

Here's what I got out of that ty, nonsensical post of yours:

"I don't believe the Seahawks can win a playoff game this year." There, just say it and it'll feel better. Do not respond to me again unless you put cash on the table. Your opinions aren't worthy enough and you need to pay for my time.

Thread Information