Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I need to make some money this week. Avante what are your predictions this week so I can put my life savings on the opposing teams

Believe.
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Also: gonna be interesting how zach mettenberger and colt mccoy will fare this week in their first start of the season

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Well I've made 45 predictions(not counting Tyreek Hill, Nick Chubb, Terrance West, Dri Archer) here so far this season. I'm 25-20 and plus $500. 23-20 on actual $$$ plays. Since week one....25-17.

Well if you need to go against me then ya need to play....

ans with a QB starting his first NFL game vs the Texans who have covered against the ans...5-1...last 6.

Go with the Steelers plus the 3 vs a Colts team red hot.

Go with the Bills without their top backs heading into a bye where they have gone 1-5ATS in that "spot" the last 6 times. The Jets being 3-1ATS last 4 vs the Bills.

Go with the Bengals to totally turn in around in a week vs the leagues top scoring team the Ravens.

Take the Redskins on MNF with their third string QB vs a 6-1 Cowboys team.

Good luck.

(knowing the culture here, those are not my official picks)
    Last edited by Avante; 10-25-2014 at 03:24 PM.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well I've made 45 predictions(not counting Tyreek Hill, Nick Chubb, Terrance West, Dri Archer) here so far this season. I'm 25-20 and plus $500. 23-20 on actual $$$ plays. Since week one....25-17.

Well if you need to go against me then ya need to play....

ans with a QB starting his first NFL game vs the Texans who have covered against the ans...5-1...last 6.

Go with the Steelers plus the 3 vs a Colts team red hot.

Go with the Bills without their top backs heading into a bye where they have gone 1-5ATS in that "spot" the last 6 times. The Jets being 3-1ATS last 4 vs the Bills.

Go with the Bengals to totally turn in around in a week vs the leagues top scoring team the Ravens.

Take the Redskins on MNF with their third string QB vs a 6-1 Cowboys team.

Good luck.

(knowing the culture here, those are not my official picks)
    well what are your official picks cause that's what he was asking not a ing diatribe that in essence gave him nothing

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    well what are your official picks cause that's what he was asking not a ing diatribe that in essence gave him nothing
    It's not your problem slick, mind your own business.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's not your problem slick, mind your own business.
    you never mind yours, so to quote you, " you"

Believe.
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Avante, you don't have to write a long bull essay, just tell me who you think is going to win and I'll bet accordingly.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Avante, you don't have to write a long bull essay, just tell me who you think is going to win and I'll bet accordingly.
    I get a nut over essays. like to explain the....why?

Well if you'd bet against me starting with week two, you'd be...17-25, ya sure ya want to really play this? You'd have went 1-5 last week.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-25-2014 at 04:01 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I get a nut over essays. like to explain the....why?

Well if you'd bet against me starting with week two, you'd be...17-25, ya sure ya want to really play this? You'd have went 1-5 last week.
    he wants your official picks official picks as in, you say these teams will cover/not. Not some bull you can weasel out of when it doesn't go your way.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    he wants your official picks official picks as in, you say these teams will cover/not. Not some bull you can weasel out of when it doesn't go your way.
    Hey stupid, go to my Avante thread and tell me what you find. There are my offical picks. I'm just not sure (as I mentioned) if I'll add a few or maybe change my mind. But......not too worried about a guy who starts a thread....Avante's ty Predictions....when I'm doing just fine.

It's simply not working this season, like I said...my legit plays now. So the little s don't know how to act, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Yep, fun
    Last edited by Avante; 10-25-2014 at 04:15 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hey stupid, go to my Avante thread and tell me what you find. There are my offical picks. I'm just not sure (as I mentioned) if I'll add a few or maybe change my mind. But......not too worried about a guy who starts a thread....Avante's ty Predictions....when I'm doing just fine.
    i made it a habit staying out of your threads after we made that agreement you would end up breaking.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i made it a habit staying out of your threads after we made that agreement you would end up breaking.
    I pay no attention at all to you got, unless you come to me we will never talk. You suck asshole.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I pay no attention at all to you got, unless you come to me we will never talk. You suck asshole.
    except for that whole, "i'll stay out of your stuff you stay out of mine" agreement we had that was your idea. And you didn't keep your word

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    except for that whole, "i'll stay out of your stuff you stay out of mine" agreement we had that was your idea. And you didn't keep your word
    When I encounter little freaks like you I just around with them, that isn't obvious? I usually forget all about it the minute I log off. That's how unimportant you are.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    When I encounter little freaks like you I just around with them, that isn't obvious? I usually forget all about it the minute I log off. That's how unimportant you are.
    except you remembered our little agreement when you said this

"I knew it was just a matter of time, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Yep...owned!"

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post7619773

So if you don't remember me when you leave how did you remember our deal?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    except you remembered our little agreement when you said this

"I knew it was just a matter of time, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Yep...owned!"

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post7619773

So if you don't remember me when you leave how did you remember our deal?
    Do you honestly believe anyone really gets up from this silliness thinking about you.....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn you're dumb.

I just mess with ya little guy, you haven't figured that out by now? All those like you who follow me around I mess with, and it should be obvious. Be cool and act like a mature adult and it's different, act like a got prick and I'll treat you like one....got it? Ok man, done with you for today, yep....boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Do you honestly believe anyone really gets up from this silliness thinking about you.....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn you're dumb.

I just mess with ya little guy, you haven't figured that out by now? All those like you who follow me around I mess with, and it should be obvious. Be cool and act like a mature adult and it's different, act like a got prick and I'll treat you liker one....got it? Ok man, done with you for today, yep....boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nobody's talking about thinking about anyone you said you forget about me when you log off, if that were the case you wouldn't have remembered our deal months later. When you tried to claim victory.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Listen here slick, suck a you old got. ok now go, zoooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Listen here slick, suck a you old got. ok now go, zoooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
    You always come off so immature and ridiculous, what gives?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Panthers beat Hawks 31-23

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Panthers beat Hawks 31-23
    Give me those 8 points, one week self bannishment....bet?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Give me those 8 points, one week self bannishment....bet?
    yessir

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ok man, I have the Hawks + 8 points, the loser is gone on this forum until next Saturday....deal?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The battle of the welchers.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Pretty drive by ATL to open the first quarter. Their offensive line looks good so far shockingly.

Thread Information