College
    UCLA Bruins
    meh it was ok

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    thats because to some people feminism is any time a woman is portrayed in media
    Or when a Studio makes a movie, which does nothing to drive the overall MCU plot, for a dead character just to shake off/shut up the rabid feminist critics.

Lets face it. Fiege was prolly sick of being asked some variant of "Why won't you give BW her own movie?" at every interview for years now.

That being said, I actually did enjoy it and can't wait to see Yelena in Hawkeye.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    So they merged He Who Remains and Kang?

Or is He Who Remains a variant of Kang?

Either way, he was goofy and annoying AF tbh…….

By the way, according to The Hollywood Reporter, Loki will be on Multiverse Of Madness.
    He Who Remains = The Kang who won. Which means the means the Multiversal war was/is a buch of Kangs trying to conquer each other.

I thought he did very well. I'm guessing the Kang we'll see in Quantumania will much, much different than this goofy version.

And yes, more Loki!

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Great series.
    This was everything I had hoped every Marvel Disney show would be.

Glad Loki and Sylvie didn't kill each other. Once he said was "other me's" I knew the was on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    He Who Remains = The Kang who won. Which means the means the Multiversal war was/is a buch of Kangs trying to conquer each other.

I thought he did very well. I'm guessing the Kang we'll see in Quantumania will much, much different than this goofy version.

And yes, more Loki!
    Yeah we should have a more serious Kang going forward

Loved the ending, very reminiscent of Planet of the Apes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah we should have a more serious Kang going forward

Loved the ending, very reminiscent of Planet of the Apes
    Was getting twilight zone eerie parallel universe vibes too

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What are yalls Buddy Kang thoughts? I liked him haha, should contrast nicely with the upcoming Evil Kang

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yeah what a lame last man standing they had there

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i thought it was great

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns

isnt kangs big thing his unparalleled intelligence and manipulation of time, as opposed to sheer power compared to a guy like thanos?

hes basically a nerd in essence, and he knew he won no matter what simply because he outsmarted them and was 20 steps ahead. plus probably a bit senile from however long he has lived lol so i thought it seemed to fit personally

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    whole loki show was really interesting imo and then the last episode was complete dog . just an expositional slogfest without any real satisfaction

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Someone correct me. So Kang is a villain who can manipulate time. Once "he who remains" died, all of the alternate Kang's come into existence and one of them probably went back and changed the origin of the TVA which is why Mobius didn't recognize Loki at the end and the new Kang statue?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Someone correct me. So Kang is a villain who can manipulate time. Once "he who remains" died, all of the alternate Kang's come into existence and one of them probably went back and changed the origin of the TVA which is why Mobius didn't recognize Loki at the end and the new Kang statue?
    Yeah basically. Also, I took it as since HWR was killed, all the timelines are happening and splitting constantly and simultaneously, so it was impossible for her to blindly send Loki back to the original TVA timeline.
    My only nerd question on this is....if the TVA exists outside of time (infinity stones don't work), how are there multiple TVAs? Unless you're right...there is one TVA it's now controlled by an Evil Kang...possibly with the help of Renslayer who disappeared

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Yeah basically. Also, I took it as since HWR was killed, all the timelines are happening and splitting constantly and simultaneously, so it was impossible for her to blindly send Loki back to the original TVA timeline.
    My only nerd question on this is....if the TVA exists outside of time (infinity stones don't work), how are there multiple TVAs? Unless you're right...there is one TVA it's now controlled by an Evil Kang...possibly with the help of Renslayer who disappeared
    Bingo. Makes the most sense seeing she is his partner/gf in the comics.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hear there's a new league in MCU called Arrested Development...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    isnt kangs big thing his unparalleled intelligence and manipulation of time, as opposed to sheer power compared to a guy like thanos?

hes basically a nerd in essence, and he knew he won no matter what simply because he outsmarted them and was 20 steps ahead. plus probably a bit senile from however long he has lived lol so i thought it seemed to fit personally
    True

Not to mention the next version of Kang wil be probably closer to his comics counterpart

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    True

Not to mention the next version of Kang wil be probably closer to his comics counterpart
    They have plenty to choose from, tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    They have plenty to choose from, tbh
    Yep

Looking forward to the next phase : Kang in Antman 3, then we'll have a Spiderverse in Spiderman 3, and Doctor Strange 2 is led the Multiverse of Madness

Det cluster , ing Sylvie

Imagine the possibilities : multiple Thanos

The whole thing is going to lead to Secret Wars, there is no doubt

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was a little let down after watching the episode last night (exposition dump), but after thinking about it, it was really good. We already knew that there would be a Spiderverse, Multiverse of Madness, Quantumania, etc. The thought that it is all caused by this one episode is a little mind boggling. Kang's line "wait until you meet my variants" was ominous as .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was a little let down after watching the episode last night (exposition dump), but after thinking about it, it was really good. We already knew that there would be a Spiderverse, Multiverse of Madness, Quantumania, etc. The thought that it is all caused by this one episode is a little mind boggling. Kang's line "wait until you meet my variants" was ominous as .
    Yeah I can see how someone trashes the Loki SF, but honestly, wasn't the Disney+ summer Marvel shows always sold to us as being a bridge into the next phase? I feel like Loki did all the heavy lifting and WandaVision and FATWS came up really short. Wanda had that post credits scene...FATWS really seems like such small stakes compared to everything else.
    The show did it's job. Would have liked more Loki/Sylvie, but luckily neither died, and season 2 beckons. We'll get more of em.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Really disappointed the council of kangs didn't step up to stop the multiverse war, that's why they exist for sake

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Also I'm on the "Loki's at the wrong tva train" with so many timelines, now everyone's own timeline would be considered the sacred timeline. And just because he who remains was killed, doesn't mean that he doesn't win the war in 1000 years. Something that I don't really remember him touching on. Also they never explained how old man cap was able to live in a separate timeline without getting TVA so are we just supposed to assume that his journey back was post sylvie murdering kang?
    Last edited by Trainwreck2100; 07-16-2021 at 04:38 AM.

Thread Information