Page 114 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 3349
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    what a re ed thing for Peter to ask Strange to erase people's memories. There will still be videos of it. The easy solution would be, that there is a skrull that turns into Peter and then just have Spidey next to him. Its also re ed that Strange would go on with such a dangerous spell, when Wong tells him no to do it. But gotta have that mcu humor in a serious situation. These characters feel different from movie to movie or show. Its like when a new writer gets a hold of a character they do with him whatever they want, with zero s about the past. Thank god the two other spider-men will be in the film. It will finally be a Spider-man movie with Spider-man in it and not an Iron boy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    imagine not linking it
    tbf I thought you would rather wait for the official non ty version

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looks sort of like Dr. Strange 1.5. Trippy visuals. Their definitely using elements of One More Day. Looks pretty good overall.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what a re ed thing for Peter to ask Strange to erase people's memories. There will still be videos of it. The easy solution would be, that there is a skrull that turns into Peter and then just have Spidey next to him. Its also re ed that Strange would go on with such a dangerous spell, when Wong tells him no to do it. But gotta have that mcu humor in a serious situation. These characters feel different from movie to movie or show. Its like when a new writer gets a hold of a character they do with him whatever they want, with zero s about the past. Thank god the two other spider-men will be in the film. It will finally be a Spider-man movie with Spider-man in it and not an Iron boy.
    -I think the ask is sort of weird ask. Also, why would Dr. Strange be willing to wipe out millions of people's memories just because an acquaintance asked?
    -I haven't read One More Day but in the comics Parker asked Dr. Strange for help to save Aunt May. Kinda makes it seem trivial by comparison.
    -Does everyone know about Skulls?
    -Would be sort of weird if a teenager said "I'm not Spiderman, this shape shifting alien has beef with me and set me up."

Still looks pretty cool but there does seem to be some issues with the basic premise.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Well Nick Fury knows about the Skrulls and he was very into Peters life in far from home, so with his help all of this could be solved much easier. I guess they have to make it interesting for the movie. Still, i dont like Strange, the most mature character so far, casting a dangerous spell just cause Pete asked him. It does look good tho and i am sure all the special effects will be great. I am afraid the story will be pretty meh. Also, they have to fit in so many characters, it will probably be just cameos.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Electro, Sandman, Lizard Goblin and Octavius

I feel like I missed other villains

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Apparently Rhino (From AS2) is the 6th villain.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Apparently Rhino (From AS2) is the 6th villain.
    ah ok

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    didnt michael keaton say he's returning. So with everyone else and him they can have the sinister 6.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Parker blaming Skrulls doesn't make sense if most people in-universe don't know that they exist. Unless i'm missing your point.

I'd bet most of the footage from trailer is from the first 30 minutes of the movie (Marvel is known to due that). Probably another 2 hours of movie left, so it will likely be more than just cameos. Matt Murdock is is even rumored to have about 10 minutes of screen time alone. The issue I see is that the plot the exposition could feel rushed like Thor Ragnarok.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Parker blaming Skrulls doesn't make sense if most people in-universe don't know that they exist. Unless i'm missing your point.

I'd bet most of the footage from trailer is from the first 30 minutes of the movie (Marvel is known to due that). Probably another 2 hours of movie left, so it will likely be more than just cameos. Matt Murdock is is even rumored to have about 10 minutes of screen time alone. The issue I see is that the plot the exposition could feel rushed like Thor Ragnarok.
    what blaming? My point is one of the skrulls could turn into Peter, like they were Nick Furry in far from home and then have Spider-Man with Peter, that is a skrull, show up in the same place, showing everyone that Peter cant be Spider-Man.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what blaming? My point is one of the skrulls could turn into Peter, like they were Nick Furry in far from home and then have Spider-Man with Peter, that is a skrull, show up in the same place, showing everyone that Peter cant be Spider-Man.
    My mistake. Though the problem is that the Skrulls in FFH are likely both in outer space with Nick Fury. That means that there aren't any known Skrulls on earth. That part of the story checks out. The problem is Dr. Strange doing such a drastic spell to help someone he's known for a couple of hours. There has to be more to that, otherwise that's just bad writing.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My mistake. Though the problem is that the Skrulls in FFH are likely both in outer space with Nick Fury. That means that there aren't any known Skrulls on earth. That part of the story checks out. The problem is Dr. Strange doing such a drastic spell to help someone he's known for a couple of hours. There has to be more to that, otherwise that's just bad writing.
    The premise of Strange willy-nilly ing with the continuum for a lil rapscallion he only knows for being a stowaway on a rocket ship to fight Thanos does seem like very stupid writing. But the special effects and action look poised to be top notch. Hope it's the trailer being misleading on the writing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the strange/parker scenes remind me of Bill and Ted stumbling into the MCU and ing with the sacred timeline

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The premise of Strange willy-nilly ing with the continuum for a lil rapscallion he only knows for being a stowaway on a rocket ship to fight Thanos does seem like very stupid writing. But the special effects and action look poised to be top notch. Hope it's the trailer being misleading on the writing.
    Yeah its a concern. Marvel may be ing with people like they did with the FFH trailer. Maybe something happens to Aunt May, as a result of people knowing Parkers secret, and he pleads with Strange to reverse time to save her, similar to the comics.

Does have some pretty trippy visuals, looks forward to that for sure.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So who actually s up the timeline? Wanda? Sylvie? Strange?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It'll be a multi-pronged issue all at once, a big confluence imo, probably orchestrated by an evil Kang to free himself

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    In the trailer, why does everyone in NYC now hate Spiderman? During FFH everyone in New York loved him, and all the destruction happened out in Europe. They have no reason to be out picketing against Spiderman.

That trailer was incredibly underwhelming tbh
    Last edited by Monostradamus; 08-25-2021 at 02:26 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    In the trailer, why does everyone in NYC now hate Spiderman? During FFH everyone in New York loved him, and all the destruction happened out in Europe. They have no reason to be out picketing against Spiderman.

Not everyone in NY hates him there must be a divide

A lot of NYers must have been influenced by Alex Jones Jameson

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    i think the actually story will have a tad more detail than the teaser trailer

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

they have him murdering mysterio, a hero figure

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes.

Thread Information