Page 115 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 3349
    Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    they have him murdering mysterio, a hero figure
    He was a guy who went viral for fighting monsters in Europe for a week, he wasn’t some well established beloved figure worldwide.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i think the actually story will have a tad more detail than the teaser trailer
    tbh it seems like he faked the spell, and was teaching peter a lesson, based on what seemed to be a conversation moments later at 2:18 where he told him the problem was him trying to live two lives. probably lecturing him to just accept who he is and that people are going to know and find out.

the comments about messing with space and time probably had to do with the events of endgame, as hes now realized the development of the multiverse and its effects

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    https://theweek.com/feature/1004074/...steins-monster

Spider-Man: No Way Home is turning into Marvel's Frankenstein's monster

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He was a guy who went viral for fighting monsters in Europe for a week, he wasn’t some well established beloved figure worldwide.
    That is kinda a good point. Mysterio literally came on the scene and was around for a couple days but now people taking his side in death over an established hero like Spiderman.

tbh it seems like he faked the spell, and was teaching peter a lesson, based on what seemed to be a conversation moments later at 2:18 where he told him the problem was him trying to live two lives. probably lecturing him to just accept who he is and that people are going to know and find out.
    That makes more sense, maybe they even filmed that scene specifically for the trailer as an audience fakeout. That or the actual motivation is different like something happens to Aunt May as a result of an angry mob or something, instead of Parker's life simply being turned upside down.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn,

There's been a least four scoops/ rumors about Wanda fighting a member of the Fox Universe in Dr. Strange 2 (some of whom are pretty reliable). A writer from Variety even hinted that he's heard the same thing and that its going to be Professor X (Patrick Stewart).

Actually sounds like its legit at this point

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    “If I killed myself, I’d miss the next Batman movie.”

SMH. The Blue Santa gs psychos of the world.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sounds like Shuri is the new Black Panther

https://bleedingcool.com/movies/leti...akandaforever/

Wright signed up for "many" movies.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Weak

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    She's anti-vax... so there's still a chance that we could get MBJ as the BP with a redemption arc and all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

Welp I'm done with the franchise

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She's anti-vax... so there's still a chance that we could get MBJ as the BP with a redemption arc and all.
    Welp I'm done with the franchise
    Yeah, in theory in fine with Shuri being BP because that's what happened in the comics though I'm not crazy about the actress and I think there are better options.

Rehabbing Killmonger was my preferred option.

Still interested in BP 2 though, sounds like the villain is going to be the submariner

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, in theory in fine with Shuri being BP because that's what happened in the comics though I'm not crazy about the actress and I think there are better options.

Rehabbing Killmonger was my preferred option.

Still interested in BP 2 though, sounds like the villain is going to be the submariner
    MBJ is too good an actor, too hot right now, and fits the look so well it is re ed not to use him. Retcon that , it's a comic movie for 's sake. They're over thinking this.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    she retweeted one thing some people dont agree with and its time to her up. I love how all this bull about respecting women and people of color works, but as soon as you say somehing thats not a popular opinion everyone turns into gestapo.... Cant say i am surprised by pedowood and the twitter gots.

perhaps she should be acting like the re from shang chi and claim how she was the first black woman in an action film, then people would perhaps forget about her crime of retweeting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    MBJ is too good an actor, too hot right now, and fits the look so well it is re ed not to use him. Retcon that , it's a comic movie for 's sake. They're over thinking this.
    Its an easy retcon tbh. T'Challa could have taken him back to Shuri and had her save his life. It fits with T'Challa's world view, like when he told Zemo "The living are not done with you yet".

Also, there's the problem that there's no more heart shaped herbs. So how does Shuri become the Black Panther? The suit is bullet proof and unleashes kinetic energy but the power of the BP comes from the herb.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    she retweeted one thing some people dont agree with and its time to her up. I love how all this bull about respecting women and people of color works, but as soon as you say somehing thats not a popular opinion everyone turns into gestapo.... Cant say i am surprised by pedowood and the twitter gots.

perhaps she should be acting like the re from shang chi and claim how she was the first black woman in an action film, then people would perhaps forget about her crime of retweeting.
    People didn't like that she retweeted anti vax , and expressed that. Its not that big of a deal tbh. Its not like she got cancelled. It sounds like she's in line to be in like half a dozen billion dollar MCU movies over the next decade tbh.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

triggered

So much irony and misinformation in one post....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Tobey and Garfield on set :

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    triggered

So much irony and misinformation in one post....
    not triggered, its just stupid to get rid of her cause of that.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    not triggered, its just stupid to get rid of her cause of that.
    No one is getting rid of her. You're getting triggered over nothing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i can't believe we have to see toby and a guy named garfield taking up screen time from our precious lil holland in the next spidey movie

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i can't believe we have to see toby and a guy named garfield taking up screen time from our precious lil holland in the next spidey movie
    no one watches mcu spider-man films cause of tom holland. Its pretty sad that he cant get his own movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm looking forward to it. They're fast tracking the sinister six by using characters/actors we're already familiar with. I think a project like this had to be done now, because there's no guarantee that the deal with Sony will hold up. Marvel is essentially canonizing any prior Sony/Fox Marvel movie by making it a part of the multiverse. But with the inclusion of Professor X in the upcoming Strange movie, I'm afraid they're going to take it too far.

Thread Information