Page 118 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 3349
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe not the best episode but pretty entertaining What If...? Episode. Watching Thor and Captain Marvel fight was pretty cool.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Fun episode. But that ending... so many questions.

We have to be crossing over next week, right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    That was a crazy episode. It kinda makes the whole Vision plotline in Infinity War seem stupider and it already was.

Looking forward to seeing the alternate Avengers next week.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was a crazy episode. It kinda makes the whole Vision plotline in Infinity War seem stupider and it already was.

Looking forward to seeing the alternate Avengers next week.
    So it seems like Vision could've smoked Thanos had he not been injured in Germany.

Pretty great episode overall, like that they tied in references into Winter Soldier, Civil War, Black Widow, and Infinity Wars. The Ultron vs the Watcher scene was cool tbh.

What If...? also makes me really wish that the MCU had handled Black Widow and Hawkeye better, they were bad-asses in this episode. Also really wish that the MCU hadn't killed off Ultron after just one movie. Goddamn that was dumb.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

There's been rumors that Eternals will show Atlantis. Sounds like the Submariner will actually be in BP2.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Venom2 was pretty meh, but to me the best thing that came out of phase 4.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I disliked Venom 1 but really liked this one a lot, I liked it more than Shang Chi and Black Widow, that's for sure.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Venom2 was pretty meh, but to me the best thing that came out of phase 4.
    has feige acknowledged venom?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    has feige acknowledged venom?
    after the post credit scene i guess he has.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    after the post credit scene i guess he has.
    I'm aware of the ACS but that don't mean that's Sony, vulture is in morbius and they haven't acknowledged that.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So it seems like Vision could've smoked Thanos had he not been injured in Germany.

Pretty great episode overall, like that they tied in references into Winter Soldier, Civil War, Black Widow, and Infinity Wars. The Ultron vs the Watcher scene was cool tbh.

What If...? also makes me really wish that the MCU had handled Black Widow and Hawkeye better, they were bad-asses in this episode. Also really wish that the MCU hadn't killed off Ultron after just one movie. Goddamn that was dumb.
    Yeah episode was dope. So they're gonna bring back evil Strange, British Cap, frat Thor and Kill monger to fight Ultron or what?

Also LOLOLOL at mind stone one shotting Thanos

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also is the MCU implying that The Watcher is an iteration of Kang?

Got those Vibes last episode in the fight with Ultron

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah episode was dope. So they're gonna bring back evil Strange, British Cap, frat Thor and Kill monger to fight Ultron or what?

Also LOLOLOL at mind stone one shotting Thanos
    Think it might also include Star-lord-T'Challa and Cap-Bucky too. Might be wrong though.

Yeah that was surprising. Weirdly kind of makes Zemo's plan to destroy the avengers all the more successful. Had the Black Order not been able to run up on Wanda and Vision, Vision wouldn't have gotten hurt and the full avengers including Vision probably would've been able to kill Thanos.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    so is the what if stuff worth watching?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I have enjoyed them, they are fun to watch. Some drag a bit, but I like how it has come together so far.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I think so, but I'm biased from liking the comic back in the day. I thought it was just going to be all stand alone episodes but they've made their own little saga that's shaping up pretty nicely. Episodes are short so you can judge pretty quickly. I'm impressed they got so many of the original actors to voice the characters.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Great finale. Can't wait for season 2. I need to know what Tony & Gamora were doing on Nidavellir and how they got there, it looked interesting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think so, but I'm biased from liking the comic back in the day. I thought it was just going to be all stand alone episodes but they've made their own little saga that's shaping up pretty nicely. Episodes are short so you can judge pretty quickly. I'm impressed they got so many of the original actors to voice the characters.
    +1

CD did you get any vibes in last week's episode Watcher fighting Infinity Ultron kinda gave off vibes he was an iteration of Kang? I know that's not canon. Something about their dialogue during their sparring...
    Haven't watched finale yet tho

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    +1

CD did you get any vibes in last week's episode Watcher fighting Infinity Ultron kinda gave off vibes he was an iteration of Kang? I know that's not canon. Something about their dialogue during their sparring...
    I don't know about his being a Kang, but it would make sense if he were created by/given his job by Kang. Will probably watch the finale in a day or two.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Great finale. Can't wait for season 2. I need to know what Tony & Gamora were doing on Nidavellir and how they got there, it looked interesting.

Kinda self explanatory, in that universe Tony teams up with gamora and makes a thanos buster armor

+1

The watcher isn't a Kang, the watcher watches, and Kang's motives are always to win and he meddles with the universe all the time.

As for the show decent finale but real formulaic wiht some of the avengers parrallel shots

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Kinda self explanatory, in that universe Tony teams up with gamora and makes a thanos buster armor
    Thanos is already dead and they're melting his gauntlet and Tony is ranting about putting a suit of armor around the Universe. I wanna see how he goes about doing that with access to Uru metal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Some episodes are better than others but it's a fun series that actually makes better us dome of the characters than the actual MCU does. Recommend it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Apparently, What if...? is supposed to be an annual with season two supposedly dropping next fall. For what it is, it's pretty good.

+1

I know very little about Kang in the comics, he sort of exists outside of time and meddles inside of time (at least one of his incarnations does) I didn't get those vibes, though I've only seen that episode once. In the comics the Watcher is its own separate thing, and IIRC he appeared in GOTG briefly. If Kang were the watcher, that means he's been around the MCU for a long time.

I was kind of hoping that it tied into the larger MCU, though there have been rumors about Supreme Strange (Dark Doctor Strange) and Cap Britain appearing in Multiverse of Madness.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

As for the show decent finale but real formulaic wiht some of the avengers parrallel shots
    Well duh, that's why I specified MCU. His dialogue in his fight were not watcher-like at all. MCU twists and warps cannon to fit stories regularly.

Pretty awesome finale. Again, seemed to go so fast...but overall solid series. Would have liked a few more minutes of Zombie Wanda fighting Infinity Ultron lol. Feels like they coulda milked that a little more.

Loki
    What If
    Wanda
    Falolcon

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sounds like their are going to be a bunch of new shows that are likely going to be announced on November 12th

Reports have them being about:

Monica Rambeau
    Agatha Harkness
    the 10 Rings (featuring
    Xialing-Shang Chi's sister)

https://thedirect.com/article/marvel...-sister-rumors
    https://thedirect.com/article/marvel...-monica-rumors

Thread Information