Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122
Results 3,026 to 3,032 of 3032
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    mcu is pretty repe ive at this point, but shang chi had a nice change where he'd just shrug instead of saying some stupid one liner

def better than the cowboy bebop live action, luckily isn't still at that horrible quality
    I'm actually enjoying Cowboy Bebop. Cho seems slightly old to play e and he looks like Seong Gi-hun sometimes, but it's pretty fun halfway through. Beebop and Samurai Champloo were the only anime series I really watched; it's fun to see how much of the content was imported wholesale from the series right down to camera angles, etc.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    That was a fun start for Hawkeye. Jeremy & Hailee seem to play well off each other.

I wonder why Jeremy wanted that suit back so badly. Also why was the watch so damn important?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Didnít expect to see Detective Caudle in this

Nice

Also Clint starting to lose his hearing as per the comics

Also : Grills!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm actually enjoying Cowboy Bebop. Cho seems slightly old to play e and he looks like Seong Gi-hun sometimes, but it's pretty fun halfway through. Beebop and Samurai Champloo were the only anime series I really watched; it's fun to see how much of the content was imported wholesale from the series right down to camera angles, etc.
    maybe you're on to something and all live action anime adaptations were actually enjoyable, and communicated the source material perfectly this entire time

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    maybe you're on to something and all live action anime adaptations were actually enjoyable, and communicated the source material perfectly this entire time
    I never said that and again, I am not a real anime fan. I always thought Bebop's main story arc was a little weak so I'm the wrong guy to judge what should be sacrosanct here. It's not like they're completely ignoring Wantanabe either. Did you stop somewhere or are you hate watching the whole thing?

Or did you not start?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    First two episodes of Hawkeye sort of slow but necessary. The second episode was definitely better than the first though. With reports of Kingpin being in the show, introducing and setting up Echo for her solo series, and Yelena, the next four will have to cover a lot of ground.

Thread Information