Page 132 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 3349
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Saw Antman last night. Like the setup for the future. The movie was meh. Majors was definitely a bright spot.
    Seems to be the general consensus across the board

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Ngl, I was kinda low-key rooting for Kang.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Ngl, I was kinda low-key rooting for Kang.
    Lol I've seen critics say the same

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Antman was crap. 3/10

Way too much MODOK and his crappy CGI. They don’t do nearly enough groundwork to make us care about the family dynamic. And for God’s sake, stop telling us how evil the bad guy is and just SHOW US. GIVE US AN ACTUAL REASON TO FEAR THIS GUY. A five second flashback isn’t enough (related, @ Mic e Pfeiffer conveniently getting telepathic powers for five seconds to move the plot).

Kang is just cool monologues for the first 90% of the movie before getting his cheeks clapped by ants

Also I’m 100% convinced they only cast Bill Murray to put his face in the trailer to sell more tickets. He is so poorly used in the movie. It would be like Dallas trading for Kyrie and then making him sit in the corner to catch and shoot 3’s, just an utterly stupid plan.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Most of the movie felt like a crappy episode of Rick & Morty, and, lo and behold, the writer of Antman also writes for Rick & Morty

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Antman was crap. 3/10

Way too much MODOK and his crappy CGI. They don’t do nearly enough groundwork to make us care about the family dynamic. And for God’s sake, stop telling us how evil the bad guy is and just SHOW US. GIVE US AN ACTUAL REASON TO FEAR THIS GUY. A five second flashback isn’t enough (related, @ Mic e Pfeiffer conveniently getting telepathic powers for five seconds to move the plot).

Kang is just cool monologues for the first 90% of the movie before getting his cheeks clapped by ants

Also I’m 100% convinced they only cast Bill Murray to put his face in the trailer to sell more tickets. He is so poorly used in the movie. It would be like Dallas trading for Kyrie and then making him sit in the corner to catch and shoot 3’s, just an utterly stupid plan.
    since phase 3 ended, the only MCU movies ive seen in theaters have been spiderman and dr strange. antman never looked that good to me even in trailers/promotional material. probably something ill just catch on disney+ at some point. still havent even gotten around to seeing Thor.

but im not surprised kang just monologued. was probably the most disappointing part of the Loki show. big climax was kang monologuing for seemingly half the episode and anticlimactic fight scene

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    It was weird to me that they made the latest Thor movie a slapstick yuk-fest and they made the latest Antman so serious.

It was mediocre and forgettable but I did think it was better than Wakanda Forever... the internet obviously disagrees.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Same thing with Dr Strange's last movie. It tried to be so serious for the most part in silly situations

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm gonna see it and will probably enjoy it. I don't get too wrapped up in the plot minutiae and like most of the characters. Just popcorn flicks to me and I see them by myself usually since my daughter stopped being interested. I just read the Kang the Conqueror comics and liked them, Majors seems like he'll do a great job.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Carolina Tar Heels
    Marvel movies have gotten so monotous of late.I think they are losing their shine and appeal if you will.Still making good at the box office, but I just think the popularity of them will begin to fade away. The first ones such as Iron Man and the first X-men movies were great, including the Deadpool's, but the rest have been meh to me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Most of the movie felt like a crappy episode of Rick & Morty, and, lo and behold, the writer of Antman also writes for Rick & Morty
    Watching Kang get clapped by Ants was on par for Antman. Scott should have been dead.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Antman was crap. 3/10

Yup, disappointing that Bill Murray had such a small role.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Watching Kang get clapped by Ants was on par for Antman. Scott should have been dead.
    in the emh cartoon he got clapped by roaches so it's not unheard of

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Jonathan Majors is overrated AF tbh

As for his character, I agree with Mono, dude wasn’t scary at any time during the movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    FF4 casting update :

- Adam Driver is the frontrunner to play Reed Richards

- Mila Kunis in talks but not for Sue Storm

- Antonio Banderas considered to play Galactus

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    FF4 casting update :

- Adam Driver is the frontrunner to play Reed Richards

- Mila Kunis in talks but not for Sue Storm

- Antonio Banderas considered to play Galactus
    I don't see either of those two in those roles and funny thing is I could see Mila playing Sue

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't see either of those two in those roles and funny thing is I could see Mila playing Sue
    As far as Galactus, I would imagine he will be almost all cg like Thanos so it may not matter.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    As far as Galactus, I would imagine he will be almost all cg like Thanos so it may not matter.
    It's the voice tho. Can't see puss in boots doing planet eating Galactus.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I can definitely see Driver ad Reeds, much better actor than that goofy looking mother er Crapinsky

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Margot Robbie has been offered Sue Storm’s role

I’m not against it tbh

There sre rumors Kunis might play….Thing

NIKKA WHAT

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was watching Age of Ultron the other day and I am not sure MCU will ever be able to capture that level of success again. The story was so cohesive and you could tell it was building towards a bigger event. I kind of wish they would have given Ultron another run. Maybe he shows up again at some point. But I digress. Ever since End Game was over, it hasn't been the same. I'd even be okay with them rebooting after a hiatus. Maybe go the X Men/Fantastic 4 route but drop all previous references to the earlier MCU. That way Cap (Rogers) and Iron Man (Stark) can come back but in smaller roles with new actors. I find them to be too integral to the Marvel Universe just to be ignored. The multiverse is proving to be too disjointed in my opinion.
    Last edited by steak n eggs; 05-01-2023 at 10:42 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I was watching Age of Ultron the other day and I am not sure MCU will ever be able to capture that level of success again. The story was so cohesive and you could tell it was building towards a bigger event. I kind of wish they would have given Ultron another run. Maybe he shows up again at some point. But I digress. Ever since End Game was over, it hasn't been the same. I'd even be okay with them rebooting after a hiatus. Maybe go the X Men/Fantastic 4 route but drop all previous references to the earlier MCU. That way Cap (Rogers) and Iron Man (Stark) can come back but in smaller roles with new actors. I find them to be too integral to the Marvel Universe just to be ignored. The multiverse is proving to be too disjointed in my opinion.
    I didn't thjnk Age of Ultron was a high point for the Avengers movies tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    AOU sucked and was kinda redeemed by the Infinity saga storyline

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn't thjnk Age of Ultron was a high point for the Avengers movies tbh

It wasn't my favorite at the time either but I feel like it is better than anything else they've put out in the past 2 to 3 years. It also moved the story forward and still had the core Avengers team together. Now we'll just be getting Avengers B team and it'll most likely suck. Time to move on from the Avengers IMO altogether.

Thread Information