Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980
Results 1,976 to 1,983 of 1983
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Winter Soldier's trailer actually had a nice misdirection in it; made you think Pierce's pep talk was for Cap and not murder zombie.
    and not that fans didnt see if coming, but i dont think Far From Home's trailers depicted mysterio as a baddie

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    and not that fans didnt see if coming, but i dont think Far From Home's trailers depicted mysterio as a baddie
    Right. I thought they did a good job of keeping things ambiguous for those unfamiliar with the comics.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I knew Mysterio was going to be the bad guy, it was obvious the elementals were an illusion

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A Marvel "Insider" named Charles Murphy has been posting recently about a huge reveal in Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

He won't say more than that but people on the Marvel Studios Spoilers Reddit has been speculating that it has to do with Weapon X and possibly even Wolverine.
    (One of the show locations is Madripoor, which has ties to the X-Men- Wolverine specifically).

He's been right in the past, actually most of his scoops have panned out so something big could happen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    A Marvel "Insider" named Charles Murphy has been posting recently about a huge reveal in Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

He won't say more than that but people on the Marvel Studios Spoilers Reddit has been speculating that it has to do with Weapon X and possibly even Wolverine.
    (One of the show locations is Madripoor, which has ties to the X-Men- Wolverine specifically).

He's been right in the past, actually most of his scoops have panned out so something big could happen.
    If thatís true there will probably be something about weapon X but not Wolverine

Iím sceptical though, as Feige said it will be years before they introduce the X-Men, his priority is the Fantastic Four

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If that’s true there will probably be something about weapon X but not Wolverine

I’m sceptical though, as Feige said it will be years before they introduce the X-Men, his priority is the Fantastic Four
    Its probably Weapon X. Still think Wolverine could appear though, Marvel doesn't exactly tell the truth all the time.

Think they'll intro the X-Men separately, with Fantastic 4 likely coming in 2023, the earliest we'll see the X-Men together is probably 2024.

The program was meant to replicate the super soldier program that created Cap. So it would make sense for the show to introduce Weapon X as a lead in to Wolverine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Its probably Weapon X. Still think Wolverine could appear though, Marvel doesn't exactly tell the truth all the time.

Think they'll intro the X-Men separately, with Fantastic 4 likely coming in 2023, the earliest we'll see the X-Men together is probably 2024.

The program was meant to replicate the super soldier program that created Cap. So it would make sense for the show to introduce Weapon X as a lead in to Wolverine.
    easiest way to retcon in the X-Men into the existing MCU is just to say the radiation from the snap is what triggered the mutant genes to start expressing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    easiest way to retcon in the X-Men into the existing MCU is just to say the radiation from the snap is what triggered the mutant genes to start expressing
    That or the blip would probably be the easiest to explain. Being brought back with the infinity stones activated the mutant gene in a certain percentage of the population.

One theory that I heard, which is kinda lame, is that mutants already exist but Professor X is using his powers to mask their existence. I'd rather they'd exist in a separate universe where the X-men exist instead of the Avengers, less retconning and would allow Marvel to explore a different universe in X-men related movies and tv shows.

Maybe Dr. Strange sees something in Doctor Strange 2 that leads him to believe that they could be a threat to the main timeline with Mutants like X and Jean Gray. Eventually sets up Avengers Vs X-Men.

Thread Information