Page 87 of 134 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 3349
    TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My plan worked. This woulda sucked watching weekly, instead I'm fully in. Managed to avoid spoilers too lmao

Evan Peters baby!! We're back

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm calling it, she's going to be the mother of mutants. When the bubble bursts, it'll release cosmic radiation across the word and unlock the X-gene.
    👍🏼 That sounds like a good theory

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I wonder if they're related
    Well in the comics they were raised by a couple, until they eventually found out Magneto was their dad
    They can easily adapt this in the MCU

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well in the comics they were raised by a couple, until they eventually found out Magneto was their dad
    Magneto fathering them was a retcon

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    ah ok

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Tom Holland will once again be a role player in his own movie. There will be like 5 bad guys and 3 spider-man's, out of which, people will care only for Tobey. I don't mind multiverse, but I kinda'd like it to be a stand alone film and not SM3.

Oh and who will be the ''Luke'' type character in WV? Who even qualifies? Wolverine? I guess it will be Magneto, which would make a lot of sense if they wanna bring mutants right into it.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Tom Holland will once again be a role player in his own movie. There will be like 5 bad guys and 3 spider-man's, out of which, people will care only for Tobey. I don't mind multiverse, but I kinda'd like it to be a stand alone film and not SM3.
    He'll be the focus of the MCU in like 10 years when everyone ages out, if he stays that long.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    He'll be the focus of the MCU in like 10 years when everyone ages out, if he stays that long.
    i know, he has lots of time, but if i watch a Spider-Man movie I want him to be the main character and the movie kinda be focused on him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Apparently the twins were originally the kids of Whizzer and Ms. America, then they were retconned into being Magneto's children and being mutants. Then, apparently they were changed again to being experiments by the high evolutionary and not mutants at all. There's some steps missing but Magneto being their father is their most popular origin story.

Really hope they retcon it in the MCU too, with Fassbender's Magento being the twins father. They could even introduce Polaris too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    omg do yall see the pictures of the SNYDER LETO JOKER

at this point DC has gone beyond a meme of itself, it's just ing sad lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

looks better than the bvs one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    looks better than the bvs one.
    thats like saying meth s look better in a wife beater over a bikini

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    thats like saying meth s look better in a wife beater over a bikini
    idk, here he at least looks somewhat like the Jokers, while in bvs he looked like a crack addict. I am sad the re ed ''damaged'' tattoo is gone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Well it's much better than his look in Suicide Squad

And it reminds me of the 2004 Batman series

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    idk, here he at least looks somewhat like the Jokers, while in bvs he looked like a crack addict. I am sad the re ed ''damaged'' tattoo is gone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    escalates. Another good epi, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I like the Malcom in the Middle feel of this episode

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Only criticism I have is that in almost 3 hours of total time, there has actually been minimal character development of Wanda. It's been in bits and pieces but I was hoping for more. Still 3 episodes left though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i like everything thats going on in the hex and i find everything outside of it boring. Thank god the hex got bigger and all from the outside we will see is the typical bad white guy.

oh and lol at the, ''captain marvel could have defeated thanos'' line from ep 5. Yea, why didn't she do it then? Last i remembered, she got ed in her face by Thanos. And its great how all these sword people were talking about Endgame like they were there and know what was going on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i like everything thats going on in the hex and i find everything outside of it boring. Thank god the hex got bigger and all from the outside we will see is the typical bad white guy.

oh and lol at the, ''captain marvel could have defeated thanos'' line from ep 5. Yea, why didn't she do it then? Last i remembered, she got ed in her face by Thanos. And its great how all these sword people were talking about Endgame like they were there and know what was going on.
    She tried to grab the infinity gauntlet away from Thanos but Thanos pulled out one of the stones and used it to overpower her. That was pretty much the last we saw of her in the battle.

I kinda liked how they used Woo, Monica and Darcy as stand-ins for fans talking about the final battle though it does raise questions about how they all knew about everything that went down. Then again, there is probably some satellite footage or something.

Now that almost everyone is inside of the hex, it should streamline the story with less tone shifts. Really hoping that they keep Wanda as the villain tbh, i'm much more interested in that story line than her just being manipulated.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The TV show portion of this is still just too much.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    She tried to grab the infinity gauntlet away from Thanos but Thanos pulled out one of the stones and used it to overpower her. That was pretty much the last we saw of her in the battle.

I kinda liked how they used Woo, Monica and Darcy as stand-ins for fans talking about the final battle though it does raise questions about how they all knew about everything that went down. Then again, there is probably some satellite footage or something.

Now that almost everyone is inside of the hex, it should streamline the story with less tone shifts. Really hoping that they keep Wanda as the villain tbh, i'm much more interested in that story line than her just being manipulated.
    I am sure that Thanos without the gauntlet is not the strongest out there, as Captain Marvel, Wanda, Thor and Strange (if he used the ing time stone and not just those stupid yellow circels) could defeat him. I also think Thanos should have used those stones a lot more in the last fight, but I guess that would just make him OP.

I think the actress for Monica is very good and it sucks she was not the first Cpt Marvel. She'll be Photon now i guess, as we know her dna is already different... I also wanna know if everyone's dna will now be like that and they will all kinda be ''mutants''.

Wanda as the villain would be good and should lead into a movie. Probably Dr Strange one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Only criticism I have is that in almost 3 hours of total time, there has actually been minimal character development of Wanda. It's been in bits and pieces but I was hoping for more. Still 3 episodes left though.
    I agree on the character development part

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I agree on the character development part
    Yeah, we find out her parents name, that she felt empty after Endgame, and that's really about it. We're not sure about QS or the twins even being real, The Vision too.
    Looks like there's at least going to be flash backs to after Strucker experimented on her and also when she raided sword to steal back Vision's body.

Interesting, that would be cool it that turned out that way tbh. They've already referenced Age Of Ultron several times and this could serve as a loose sequel. Not sure how Ultron's body would've survived or how he'd be able to create another one to even take human form. Not to mention Ultron is like 7 feet tall. Maybe he works for Ultron.

Thread Information