Page 88 of 134 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 3349
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I am sure that Thanos without the gauntlet is not the strongest out there, as Captain Marvel, Wanda, Thor and Strange (if he used the ing time stone and not just those stupid yellow circels) could defeat him. I also think Thanos should have used those stones a lot more in the last fight, but I guess that would just make him OP.

I think the actress for Monica is very good and it sucks she was not the first Cpt Marvel. She'll be Photon now i guess, as we know her dna is already different... I also wanna know if everyone's dna will now be like that and they will all kinda be ''mutants''.

Wanda as the villain would be good and should lead into a movie. Probably Dr Strange one.

Thanos, even without the gauntlet was stronger than Thor with both Storm-breaker and Mjonir, Cap, and a super-charged Iron-Man. Wanda and Cap Marvel are definitely stronger while Strange held his own.

Thanos got arrogant. Nebula says "fools, they suspected nothing," when she reunites with Thanos after blowing up the Avengers base. He replies "the arrogant never do".

That's why he doesn't realize that Stark's gauntlet doesn't actually have the stones. Monica will probably either be Photon or Spectrum. Bet she'll have to go to to toe with Wanda when hits the fan.

Think they'll have the hex burst and the cmbr will be scattered across the world causing the mutation that leads to mutants. Rumor has it that a big cameo is coming in Falcon and the Winter Soldier, possibly a future member of the X-Men.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Joss whedon is being canceled

They say they may remove Avengers from Disney plus

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Joss whedon is being canceled

They say they may remove Avengers from Disney plus
    Lol. Whats next? They gonna remove all the movies from directors that were mean on set. Bye kubrick and james cameron movies then. Also, they can delete all the films that were produced by weinstein. This is really becoming a big joke.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Avengers 1 is still a fun movie
    Didn't age so well when it comes to visuals, some CGI looks terrible lol, but t the same time it feels like watching a comic book brought to life

Avengers 2 was terribie; I mean it's less worse now because the Infinity Saga movies have redeemed it a little, but still terrible - except for the introduction of Vision, Wanda and Pietro, that was well done

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    It was strange how they sort of introduced Wanda and Pietro at the end of Winter Soldier when they were locked up by hydra in those glass cages.

I concur about Avengers 1 still being a fun popcorn comic movie to this day. I still don't understand why marvel could this so right and DC could up justice league so bad

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Avengers 1 was groundbreaking, and set the stage for everything since then. I'll always remember it fondly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avengers 1 is still a fun movie
    Didn't age so well when it comes to visuals, some CGI looks terrible lol, but t the same time it feels like watching a comic book brought to life

Avengers 2 was terribie; I mean it's less worse now because the Infinity Saga movies have redeemed it a little, but still terrible - except for the introduction of Vision, Wanda and Pietro, that was well done

Avengers one actually holds up surprisingly well tbh, watched it again late last year and was impressed. Plot is a little bland compared to over blockbuster superhero movies but it just being good was a huge deal considering many people didn't think a shared universe that lead up to an avengers movie could work.

Avengers Ultron is a bottom 5 MCU movie tbh. Its just bad. Random love story that goes absolutely nowhere and kills pacing. Cringey one-liners delivered by every character, as if they're all Stark. Floating city, quickly shifting allegiances, cheap death of a big comic book character that still pisses me off and killing off Ultron--a character that is arguable the avengers biggest villain, just because.

It was big in terms of MCU building but that was largely because Phase 3 was full of great movies that build off it.

Glad it got Wheldon out of the MCU paint tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was strange how they sort of introduced Wanda and Pietro at the end of Winter Soldier when they were locked up by hydra in those glass cages.

I concur about Avengers 1 still being a fun popcorn comic movie to this day. I still don't understand why marvel could this so right and DC could up justice league so bad
    Marvel laid the ground work over the course of 4 years. DCEU tried to build a shared universe after like a year. They brought back Cavill and Sydner and cast Batman and Wonder-woman just to make BVS. Then added Flash, Aquman, and Cyborg in quick cameo's. They did a WW prequel then straight into Justice League.

Warner Bros then meddled like crazy in JL during production and in post until it became a complete mess.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Avengers one actually holds up surprisingly well tbh, watched it again late last year and was impressed. Plot is a little bland compared to over blockbuster superhero movies but it just being good was a huge deal considering many people didn't think a shared universe that lead up to an avengers movie could work.

Avengers Ultron is a bottom 5 MCU movie tbh. Its just bad. Random love story that goes absolutely nowhere and kills pacing. Cringey one-liners delivered by every character, as if they're all Stark. Floating city, quickly shifting allegiances, cheap death of a big comic book character that still pisses me off and killing off Ultron--a character that is arguable the avengers biggest villain, just because.

It was big in terms of MCU building but that was largely because Phase 3 was full of great movies that build off it.

Glad it got Wheldon out of the MCU paint tbh.
    Ugh the humour was cringy AF in Avengers 2, but it was just right in Avengers 1, Whedon thought it was a formula for success and went overboard with it

And as you said, he totally ruined Ultron. I was really looking forward to seeing him in a movie and he was nothing like his comics and animated series self
    Ultron isn’t supposed to be joking, he is supposed to kick the Avengers asses in combat without breaking a sweat, I love that aura of invincibility he has in the comics/ cartoons.

"In hindsight, I....." Hulk punches him

Seriously you Whedon

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Thanos, even without the gauntlet was stronger than Thor with both Storm-breaker and Mjonir, Cap, and a super-charged Iron-Man. Wanda and Cap Marvel are definitely stronger while Strange held his own.

Thanos got arrogant. Nebula says "fools, they suspected nothing," when she reunites with Thanos after blowing up the Avengers base. He replies "the arrogant never do".

That's why he doesn't realize that Stark's gauntlet doesn't actually have the stones. Monica will probably either be Photon or Spectrum. Bet she'll have to go to to toe with Wanda when hits the fan.

Think they'll have the hex burst and the cmbr will be scattered across the world causing the mutation that leads to mutants. Rumor has it that a big cameo is coming in Falcon and the Winter Soldier, possibly a future member of the X-Men.
    That Thor was at the end of a five year bender, i doubt he's strongest than iw thor.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Marvel laid the ground work over the course of 4 years. DCEU tried to build a shared universe after like a year. They brought back Cavill and Sydner and cast Batman and Wonder-woman just to make BVS. Then added Flash, Aquman, and Cyborg in quick cameo's. They did a WW prequel then straight into Justice League.

Warner Bros then meddled like crazy in JL during production and in post until it became a complete mess.
    BvS was doomed from the start with their dumbass narrative choices. Superman wants to stop batman for reasons and batman wants to kill superman for different reasons, oh wait theyre being played by luthor the whole time because batman being outsmarted by luthor when he was already ing with lex's company makes alot of sense

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    That Thor was at the end of a five year bender, i doubt he's strongest than iw thor.
    well thanos and co defeated thor off-screen in the beginning of IW

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    well thanos and co defeated thor off-screen in the beginning of IW
    we don't know if he used the power stone

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thanos smacked Hulk around without a stone and Thor and Hulk were roughly at the same level in around that time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thor had Mjolnir and storm-breaker and Thanos still beat him. Thanos also had that dual oar-blade thingy that sliced through Cap's shield like it were nothing, not even Mjonir could damage vibranium so Thanos had access to a weapon stronger than anything previously seen aside from the Gauntlet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    He didn't use them and the Russos and Marcus have confirmed it

Also, the stones light up when being used, and it's not the case during the fight

Thanos is just a strong MF and a better fighter than Hulk

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Thanos smacked Hulk around without a stone and Thor and Hulk were roughly at the same level in around that time.
    were they? thor was whooping hulk in their arena fight before the grandmaster zapped thor

once thor got the weird odin flashback powerup he seemed pretty fn strong, but thanos subdued him pretty easily off-screen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    but with mjolnir or stormbreaker, prime thor may have another argument

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    were they? thor was whooping hulk in their arena fight before the grandmaster zapped thor

once thor got the weird odin flashback powerup he seemed pretty fn strong, but thanos subdued him pretty easily off-screen.
    Its been a while since I saw Ragnarok but I thought they were more or less even during the Gladator scene. Thor did seem to level up during the final fight but still caught that work by Thanos. So point still stands with Thanos being stronger without the gauntlet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    but with mjolnir or stormbreaker, prime thor may have another argument
    Thor's whole journey in IW was that he needed a Thanos killing kind of weapon. He lost his way in Endgame but came around during the end. He was definitely out of shape but had two incredibly powerful weapons and still didn't stand a chance.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Thor's whole journey in IW was that he needed a Thanos killing kind of weapon. He lost his way in Endgame but came around during the end. He was definitely out of shape but had two incredibly powerful weapons and still didn't stand a chance.
    brah peak Thor with just stormbreaker yeeted thanos at the end of IW, even overpowering the gauntlet

fat thor wasnt anywhere near that level even with stormbreaker + mewmew

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    C'mon, it's gotta be
    Thanos>hulk>Thor

I've seen enough in the comics to know this, imotbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Or are we just going with MCU

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    pretty sure we're just going mcu. hence the thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Rereading it looks like everyone agrees it's Thanos and everyone else.

The only question then is Hulk v Thor.

I'd give slight edge to primal Hulk but I've got little evidence to really back it up

Thread Information