NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Nice to finally have some confirmation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    brah peak Thor with just stormbreaker yeeted thanos at the end of IW, even overpowering the gauntlet

fat thor wasnt anywhere near that level even with stormbreaker + mewmew
    Didn't Thor essentially ambush Thanos and still couldn't close the deal? Plus Thanos basically mocked Thor before snapping out half of existence and then bouncing back to his home planet. He was more hurt by the gauntlet than by storm-breaker tbh. Only after the Avengers ambushed injured Thanos did Thor close the deal.

2014 Thanos is a different animal tbh and seems objectively even stronger than the prime timeline version.

Thanos stomps either way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post credit scene in this week's episode of Wanda-Vision.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Decent little twist there at the end

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The reveal was expected for pretty much everyone that read some of the comics.
    My question is, why arent any of the avengers there? Especially someone like bruce banner? I know they got darcy cause she was low cost, but to me its just hard to believe theres no smarter and stronger people involved.
    All in all i found this ep pretty boring and it was probably my least favorite.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You really preferred episode 1 over 7?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You really preferred episode 1 over 7?
    Id put 1,2 and 7 all in the same basket. 1 perhaps gets a point more just cause it was the start and it felt different.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I didn't see it coming because I was sort of expecting an old hag to show up

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Man I was cool to see Monica with her comics blue eyes and her comics colour themed outfit

Also, “Pietro” had reddish hair and a red shirt at the end

Mephisto confirmed?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Man I was cool to see Monica with her comics blue eyes and her comics colour themed outfit

Also, “Pietro” had reddish hair and a red shirt at the end

Mephisto confirmed?
    i still think Agatha's husband is Mephisto.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    i still think Agatha's husband is Mephisto.
    Possibly

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    My question is, why arent any of the avengers there? Especially someone like bruce banner? .
    IMO, because it’s a too secret mission and Hayward certainly didn’t want to involve them
    I also have that theory that Fury was sent to space by Hayward so he wouldn’t find out what he’s up to (maybe he’ll be the big cameo, or Spiderman and Strange sent by skrullfury)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    How about that Nexus commercial? MCU Wanda confirmed as a Nexus being?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    IMO, because it’s a too secret mission and Hayward certainly didn’t want to involve them
    I also have that theory that Fury was sent to space by Hayward so he wouldn’t find out what he’s up to (maybe he’ll be the big cameo, or Spiderman and Strange sent by skrullfury)
    thats a good point as Far from home is taking place after this. But it is still hard to believe no one from Shield would know what's going on in USA. These people knew what was going on in Europe in Spidey2 and you would think they are a global thing... I guess thats a problem when you have so many characters, as there will always be this kinda questions.

ohh and Nexus makes sense if u wanna bring in other Universes into this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    thats a good point as Far from home is taking place after this. But it is still hard to believe no one from Shield would know what's going on in USA. These people knew what was going on in Europe in Spidey2 and you would think they are a global thing... I guess thats a problem when you have so many characters, as there will always be this kinda questions.

ohh and Nexus makes sense if u wanna bring in other Universes into this.
    I have the feeling SWORD is really next level in the MCU , like even SHIELD wouldn’t find out

I’ve been thinking more about one of my skrull theories

What if Agent Woo isn’t the real Agent Woo? What if he’s Talos in an undercover mission ordered by Fury since Nick is busy in space?

That might explain why he’s suddenly able to do the card trick

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    brah peak Thor with just stormbreaker yeeted thanos at the end of IW, even overpowering the gauntlet

fat thor wasnt anywhere near that level even with stormbreaker + mewmew
    Yeah I agree, feel like this was explicitly explicit in the movies

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Rereading it looks like everyone agrees it's Thanos and everyone else.

The only question then is Hulk v Thor.

I'd give slight edge to primal Hulk but I've got little evidence to really back it up
    In the MCU I'd say Thor. Hulk was primal in Ragnarok and Thor got knocked out, but in the way someone ing around with a play toy gets accidentally knocked out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Episode was dope. I'm aware generally of comic but had no idea who agatha is etc basically reading even non-spoiler type ruined that for me before the show even started. But still fun to watch. The show has been ambitious and pulled it off. I hope we get a good ending but at this point I have to call the show a smashing success. Fun stuff. HBO-esque quality as far as the sitcom parodying stuff.

a looking forward to Loki now.

Also yet another stone on the path to the human race throwing DC in the dumpster and never looking back. Gonna end up being Arby's compared to Marvel's filet minon for future generations and I lov it.

Kids in 2040 will be watching Bruce Wayne's parents dying for the 55th time compared to a decades-long universe with hours and hours of lore. lmfao.
    Last edited by LaMarcus Bryant; 02-20-2021 at 08:58 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Episode was dope. I'm aware generally of comic but had no idea who agatha is etc basically reading even non-spoiler type ruined that for me before the show even started. But still fun to watch. The show has been ambitious and pulled it off. I hope we get a good ending but at this point I have to call the show a smashing success. Fun stuff. HBO-esque quality as far as the sitcom parodying stuff.

Also yet another stone on the path to the human race throwing DC in the dumpster and never looking back. Gonna end up being Arby's compared to Marvel's filet minon for future generations and I lov it.

Kids in 2040 will be watching Bruce Wayne's parents dying for the 55th time compared to a decades-long universe with hours and hours of lore. lmfao.
    i have no idea why are they even doing movies for the DCEU... its over, just give up already. When they went from Superman straight to Superman vs Batman I knew it will go to .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Kids in 2040 will be watching Bruce Wayne's parents dying /for the 55th time compared to a decades-long universe with hours and hours of lore. lmfao.

On WV, legit impressed with the episode and the series as a whole. They've nailed a concept that was always going to be difficult to pull off. The chick who's show running things clearly knows what she's doing, I trust her to bring it home. Actually kinda excited CM2 with her also writing the script, see if she can rescue that series.

Still think Agitha isn't the only witch in town, Dottie is absolutely a witch too and then there's Memphisto lurking. Really hoping that QS, and The Vision survive the series, as well as the twins, but they're likely going to the the thing that causes her complete break down.

i have no idea why are they even doing movies for the DCEU... its over, just give up already. When they went from Superman straight to Superman vs Batman I knew it will go to .
    Wonder Woman 1984 is legit one of the worst movies I've seen in the last couple of years, Jesus, its like they shot the first draft of the script. If ZS' Justice League is anything less than spectacular, then its about a wrap on DC as being relevant.

Getting Sydner to start the shared universe was a mistake, then replacing him with the guy who ed up Age of Ultron to do re-writes was a cluster . Now their just releasing random DCEU movies and hoping that they hit even though they don't actually connect.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah I agree, feel like this was explicitly explicit in the movies
    I don't think it is. Thor got a Thanos killing weapon and basically ambushed Thanos and still didn't kill him. Thanos did the snap and then bounced back to his home planet. He was far more impacted long-term by using the Gauntlet than by Thor's attack.

The 2014 Thanos seemed to be even stronger, giving Thor those hands even with Mjonir and storm-breaker. Only Wanda and CM gave him issues --which makes sense, considering their powers come from the stones.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I don't think it is. Thor got a Thanos killing weapon and basically ambushed Thanos and still didn't kill him. Thanos did the snap and then bounced back to his home planet. He was far more impacted long-term by using the Gauntlet than by Thor's attack.

The 2014 Thanos seemed to be even stronger, giving Thor those hands even with Mjonir and storm-breaker. Only Wanda and CM gave him issues --which makes sense, considering their powers come from the stones.
    Marcus and Mcfleely did say 2014 Thanos was a more clinical fighter and still in his prime, whereas in 2018 , while still kicking ass ,Thanos was older but had more wisdom and confidence in achieving his goal and didn’t let his emotions get in the way
    They also mentioned using the stones repeatedly drained him a little

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

At some point they're gonna have to reboot this , there's too much money to be made not to.

Also is Wndavision over yet so i can binge that already

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    At some point they're gonna have to reboot this , there's too much money to be made not to.

Also is Wndavision over yet so i can binge that already
    2 more episodes. Your good to go on 3/5

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But I'm thinking they reboot in a way that continues the original story and keeps it canon, multi verse type stuff. idk they just get benefit of the doubt

Thread Information