Page 92 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 3349
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    What about Avengers EMH? She was in that before her mcu announcement
    I started watching EMH before the announcement , but I’m still early in season 1

I’ll get back to because it’s now on Disney + and so far EMH has been amazing tbh

(xmen and the other 90s stuff are there too)

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It was good, and I give credit to Marvel for trying something different. If anything it feels disappointing because of all the theories that didn't pan out, and the Fox Quicksilver turned into a nothing burger.
    The fox quicksilver was just a fantastic troll job by feige, basically his character was to trick wanda into thinking he was QS with the added bonus of tricking the audience into believing he was QS

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The fox quicksilver was just a fantastic troll job by feige, basically his character was to trick wanda into thinking he was QS with the added bonus of tricking the audience into believing he was QS
    How was he able to keep Monica in that room. I still don't get what he is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretty happy with the show overall.

It left us with much to look forward to in the MCU.

Where does white Vision go now? His first choice would've likely been Tony, but he's dead. So where to now?

What did Agatha mean when she said "You've no idea what you've just done"? Did Wanda just send her kids to Mephisto giving him the ability to escape his dimension? Was that the reason behind the screams at the end?

Is Fury the Director of SWORD now?

Edit: Who was the wit sec person that FBI was looking for? Is it Ralph Bohner? And if he's not really Foxverse QS then how did he get his speed powers? From the necklace or from the Hex, like Photon?
    -Hard to say, though I'm sure that they'll building towards a West Coast Avengers with the White Vision now in the MCU.

-Maybe, that's a good theory. Rumor has it that the teen versions of Speed and Wiccan have already been cast for DS: MOM. So its definitely going to be addressed in some form there.

-I don't know, the witness protection thing seemed like another red-herring. That's a criticism of this show, everything seems like it means something only to find out that QS is just some loser named Ralph Bohner and how he got his powers doesn't really make sense. Also, how did he apprehend Monica if she was able to absorb the impact of being shot not to mention a direct attack from Wanda.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He really pissed off a lot of people tbh; its like he did the Mandarin -show all over again, but on purpose. He kinda did the same thing in Spider-Man FFH with Mysterio and the multi-verse but at least that kinda made sense.

He was apparently just some rando who was wearing an powered necklace that gave him QS powers, pretty goddamned stupid. Monica gets kidnapped by him--somehow, then just flips him and snatched his necklace.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    he was stronger than her as long as the plot needed him to be. As soon as that was over he somehow forgot he is strong and can move fast.
    Anyone that starts thinking about the last episode will realize it's a bad episode.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Wanda just needs to recreate a little hex around that house she got and have her family there. No need to kidnap and brainwash another town again.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Wanda just needs to recreate a little hex around that house she got and have her family there. No need to kidnap and brainwash another town again.
    No need to arrest Wanda either. Let's arrest the guy the tried to stop her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    No need to arrest Wanda either. Let's arrest the guy the tried to stop her.
    I actually think he did doing nothing wrong until he became a moron and shot at the kids. Now you can say they weren't real, but still it was dumb. It's like they needed to make him very bad and perhaps everyone will forget about what Wanda did.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    WandaVision didn't quite stick the landing, but there might have been a little contrivance to introduce the Darkhold MacGuffin into the more cinematic part of the MCU. It could be a vehicle for tying some of the characters from shows who have had experience with it in particular or Darkforce in general -- AoS, Agent Carter, Cloak and Dagger, The Runaways (though The Runaways plotline is a little too stupid to integrate fully IMO) but I'm probably just fanboying Ghost Rider and Cloak. More likely there are a lot of existing MCU characters or ones to be introduced that have some connection to it. Zemo could figure out how to make a (new) Blackout to things up in FaWS, for example. Dr. Strange, Blade, even Moribus and Venom can have ties to this dumb book going forward.

Also yes, it's hard to believe anyone in the MCU could see Wanda as anything but an unstable threat after Lagos and this. She's getting stupidly overpowered like Captain Marvel at this point. She should be nerfed a bit by Karl Mordo or something. Otherwise they're going to have to put her and Danvers on the moon to make clocks.
    Last edited by ChumpDumper; 03-07-2021 at 01:50 PM.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    he was still a speedster, notoriously op characters, but once she took his necklace off he lost his powers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    he was still a speedster, notoriously op characters, but once she took his necklace off he lost his powers
    Yeah I saw that. The way these witches can give out powers like this is weak storytelling.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also yes, it's hard to believe anyone in the MCU could see Wanda as anything but an unstable threat after Lagos and this. She's getting stupidly overpowered like Captain Marvel at this point. She should be nerfed a bit by Karl Mordo or something. Otherwise they're going to have to put her and Danvers on the moon to make clocks.
    Yeah, I'm really not sure how Marvel uses her from here. Captain Marvel was (rightfully so) sidelined for most of Endgame. They may have to give the same treatment to Wanda. But that would end up being stupid, bringing out the big guns in deux ex machina fashion at the last minute.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The agent trying to shoot the kid was dumb, making Evan Peters a joke made me laugh but was really cheap.

Like CD said they didn't quite stick the landing but I enjoyed the show.
    She's getting OP but I think that'll be sorted out with her being one of the Dr Strange villains.

Vision vs vision was greatness. I wanted more.
    The kids acting was cringy
    And Monica does nothing for me. Like legit don't care at all about her past, motives, powers etc.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Monica did nothing for anyone. In fact, the only one really did anything for Wanda was, ironically, Agatha.

Just so much wasted opportunity and wasted space.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Monica did nothing for anyone. In fact, the only one really did anything for Wanda was, ironically, Agatha.

Just so much wasted opportunity and wasted space.
    It was just an introduction , Rambeau will be in Captain Marvel 2

The fact that Harkness did more Wanda makes sense, allowing her to know more about herself and fully embrace her powers and thus ing things up in Doctor Strange 2

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    triggered for three straight years

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    triggered for three straight years

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    But objectively speaking, BP was an average movie tbh

Overraved by black Americans who know jack and about Africa and can't relate to the harsh reality of African countries

All of sudden, they've found their inner African selves after watching BP, give me a ing break

And now that movie is gonna be more overrated because Boseman passed away (RIP)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Overraved by black Americans who know jack and about Africa and can't relate to the harsh reality of African countries

All of sudden, they've found their inner African selves after watching BP, give me a ing break

I've watched it 4 times and been ridiculously entertained every time.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    False

legions of non blacks were all about dat wakanda forever

True but the overall MCU suffers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I liked everything about BP except the villain.

Thread Information