Page 71 of 134 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 3349
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    what are you gonna do. boycott them again?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Hollywood will always rely on good goys likes 21 to show up and spend that paper no matter what trash is being regurgitated.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Few thoughts

- They aren't touching Magneto because his origin is Jewish family and there would be to pay in Hollywood if they made a "black Jew"

- Further proof blacks never accomplished a damn thing without White people holding their hand or outright doing it for them.

Cucks and gots unite

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Feige would be crazy not to try and get Fassbender to reprise his role as Magneto, greatest comic book villian in comic book movie history tbh. Bring back McAvoy too just forget the previous X-men movies that they were in.

As for Disney trying to cast black a Magneto's and Professor X, weren't they based on Malcolm X and MLK Jr. ? Not that huge of a deal tbh.

Fury was white for 45 years, before Samuel Jackson was cast, Mary Jane was white for 50 years, before Zendaya was cast. Both were great calls so I don't really care.
    Who cares about Mary Jane Watson lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    https://brobible.com/culture/article...-villain-role/

Speculation is that they are trying to holla at Denzel for Magneto and Will Smith for Professor X

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who cares about Mary Jane Watson lol
    People on social media were outraged when they found out about Zendaya being cast lol
    Last edited by cd021; 09-14-2019 at 06:43 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    People on social media were outraged when they found out about Zendaya being cast lol
    Lol
    She did a better job than Kirsten Dunst

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Few thoughts

- They aren't touching Magneto because his origin is Jewish family and there would be to pay in Hollywood if they made a "black Jew"

- Further proof blacks never accomplished a damn thing without White people holding their hand or outright doing it for them.

Cucks and gots unite
    Do you even like Comic book movies our are you here just to ?

Also the Professor X and Magneto characters were created by white people but based on two black leaders so that's B.S.
    Last edited by cd021; 09-14-2019 at 06:58 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Hollywood will always rely on good goys likes 21 to show up and spend that paper no matter what trash is being regurgitated.
    supply and demand.

if they keep producing a good product, i'll keep paying for it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    So RDJ will be in the next Black Widow movie

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    you're really triggered by movies

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Feige would be crazy not to try and get Fassbender to reprise his role as Magneto, greatest comic book villian in comic book movie history tbh. Bring back McAvoy too just forget the previous X-men movies that they were in.

As for Disney trying to cast black a Magneto's and Professor X, weren't they based on Malcolm X and MLK Jr. ? Not that huge of a deal tbh.

Fury was white for 45 years, before Samuel Jackson was cast, Mary Jane was white for 50 years, before Zendaya was cast. Both were great calls so I don't really care.
    I finally saw Dark Phoenix this weekend.
    It was NOT nearly as bad as everyone on reddit tried to make it seem. Was better than apocalypse by far, great sound track. Overall was bad, but not THAT bad.
    I was very sad as that train scene ensued knowing it was likely the last time we get to see Fassbender's Magneto in action Fingers crossed they bring him back, because his presence in that role (ignoring ty scripts) is just as great as Jackman's wolverine

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I finally saw Dark Phoenix this weekend.
    It was NOT nearly as bad as everyone on reddit tried to make it seem. Was better than apocalypse by far, great sound track. Overall was bad, but not THAT bad.
    I was very sad as that train scene ensued knowing it was likely the last time we get to see Fassbender's Magneto in action Fingers crossed they bring him back, because his presence in that role (ignoring ty scripts) is just as great as Jackman's wolverine
    I saw it recently too, it was ok, certainly better than the RT score and word of mouth but Fassbender really helped it from being a disaster. His Magneto really captures the complexity of character.

I like the idea of simply restarting the series for the MCU and keeping McAvoy and Fassbender, possibly even Sophie Turner for Professor X, Magneto and Jean Gray.

They apparently want to go in another direction, though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Sophie Turner is not good IMO but the writing for these movies has been abysmal these last two outings. It will be sad to see Fassbinder go, and maybe Hoult save his fuzzy electric blue fur. McAvoy is OK; guess I'll have to think of another younger guy who might not look hilarious bald.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sophie Turner is not good IMO but the writing for these movies has been abysmal these last two outings. It will be sad to see Fassbinder go, and maybe Hoult save his fuzzy electric blue fur. McAvoy is OK; guess I'll have to think of another younger guy who might not look hilarious bald.
    Turner was fine tbh, the writing failed her. Asking her to carry a movie in a franchise she basically just joined was already hard enough then the fact that they reshoot the final 30 minutes of movies because it was like Captain Marvel and the movie got laughed at in test screenings didn't help.

Didn't love beast, it looked Teen-Wolf like tbh. CGI might be best for Beast going forward instead of practical effects. I heard Will Smith might be up for Professor X if Feige decides to go with Black actors for Xavier and Magneto . I actually think he'd be great for that role.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Agreed....McAvoy started out equally amazing as Fassbender but Apocalypse and DP writing was so bland and blah I found myself laughing at every professor X line in the last two movies. I would have liked to have a legit crazy howling scream of angst from Magneto when he learned Mystique died, felt it woulda worked.
    Fassbender just bleeds emotion. I re-watched the entire 2nd X series prior to DP and was dead inside at how amazing the first Magneto half of first class still is, and how well it still holds up. What could have been...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Turner was fine tbh, the writing failed her. Asking her to carry a movie in a franchise she basically just joined was already hard enough then the fact that they reshoot the final 30 minutes of movies because it was like Captain Marvel and the movie got laughed at in test screenings didn't help.

Didn't love beast, it looked Teen-Wolf like tbh. CGI might be best for Beast going forward instead of practical effects. I heard Will Smith might be up for Professor X if Feige decides to go with Black actors for Xavier and Magneto . I actually think he'd be great for that role.
    I didn't think Sophie was as bad as all the internet couch critics tried to say she was, I agree large part of it was the script.
    I dug how they went a different emotional type of struggle, I did not mind them jamming Girl Power stuff in the subtext. If she had had better lines and gone a little more berserk and killed more cast members besides mystique, I think her character would have been fine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn't think Sophie was as bad as all the internet couch critics tried to say she was, I agree large part of it was the script.
    I dug how they went a different emotional type of struggle, I did not mind them jamming Girl Power stuff in the subtext. If she had had better lines and gone a little more berserk and killed more cast members besides mystique, I think her character would have been fine.
    I thought the X-Woman line was a bit much. They could've benefited from another movie in the series before Dark Phoenix like what was planned. Jean Gray only appearing in Apocalypse meant that the emotional stuff didn't hit as hard as it should've. The thing that made Woverine's death work was that there was 17 years and 8 movies behind it, 9 movies and 11 years for Iron Man.

Overall, she was fine given the situation. Didn't look bad either.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    So Spiderman is back in the MCU

Lol we all knew they would eventually come to an arrangement
    More hyping of the Spidey movies, smart marketing strategy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College