Page 122 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3349
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    mcu is pretty repe ive at this point, but shang chi had a nice change where he'd just shrug instead of saying some stupid one liner

def better than the cowboy bebop live action, luckily isn't still at that horrible quality
    I'm actually enjoying Cowboy Bebop. Cho seems slightly old to play e and he looks like Seong Gi-hun sometimes, but it's pretty fun halfway through. Beebop and Samurai Champloo were the only anime series I really watched; it's fun to see how much of the content was imported wholesale from the series right down to camera angles, etc.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    That was a fun start for Hawkeye. Jeremy & Hailee seem to play well off each other.

I wonder why Jeremy wanted that suit back so badly. Also why was the watch so damn important?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Didn’t expect to see Detective Caudle in this

Nice

Also Clint starting to lose his hearing as per the comics

Also : Grills!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm actually enjoying Cowboy Bebop. Cho seems slightly old to play e and he looks like Seong Gi-hun sometimes, but it's pretty fun halfway through. Beebop and Samurai Champloo were the only anime series I really watched; it's fun to see how much of the content was imported wholesale from the series right down to camera angles, etc.
    maybe you're on to something and all live action anime adaptations were actually enjoyable, and communicated the source material perfectly this entire time

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    maybe you're on to something and all live action anime adaptations were actually enjoyable, and communicated the source material perfectly this entire time
    I never said that and again, I am not a real anime fan. I always thought Bebop's main story arc was a little weak so I'm the wrong guy to judge what should be sacrosanct here. It's not like they're completely ignoring Wantanabe either. Did you stop somewhere or are you hate watching the whole thing?

Or did you not start?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    First two episodes of Hawkeye sort of slow but necessary. The second episode was definitely better than the first though. With reports of Kingpin being in the show, introducing and setting up Echo for her solo series, and Yelena, the next four will have to cover a lot of ground.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hawkeye keeping my attention. Already better than FAWS.

Couldn't help but think the scene of them fighting the band of hooligans wouldn't have been perfect for a Daredevil Cameo. 's Kitchen prob had to be around ther somewhere right
    The singer actress from pitch perfect is tolerable and not as annoying as Cap Marvel and Rambeaux

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Alaqua Cox’s father passed 2 days ag
    (the actress who plays Echo)

In yesterday’s episode we learned she’s after Ronin because he killed her dad

Damn

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aight so seems Kingpin and Daredevil gonna be in this bchhhhhh

yeah. Finally somethin to look forward to. That generic clothed gang had definite daredevil baddies vibes, and apparently the richer party with avengers auction from episode 1 was Kingpin's mansion lol.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Aight so seems Kingpin and Daredevil gonna be in this bchhhhhh

yeah. Finally somethin to look forward to. That generic clothed gang had definite daredevil baddies vibes, and apparently the richer party with avengers auction from episode 1 was Kingpin's mansion lol.
    Echo is gonna have her own show
    I’m expecting Maya doing a 180 in Hawkeye and having to face Fisk in her show
    She did clash with Kingpin in the comics

I just hope there’s more Kazi than what we’ve seen so far
    He was pretty badass in the Hawkeye comics

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Echo is gonna have her own show
    I’m expecting Maya doing a 180 in Hawkeye and having to face Fisk in her show
    She did clash with Kingpin in the comics

I just hope there’s more Kazi than what we’ve seen so far
    He was pretty badass in the Hawkeye comics
    lol how yall know so many small time characters on characters lolol. For a w hile now i just assume everyone with a speaking line is a real marvel character but it still trips me out

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    lol how yall know so many small time characters on characters lolol. For a w hile now i just assume everyone with a speaking line is a real marvel character but it still trips me out
    Just read a couple of comics tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    These last two episodes better be an an hour a piece. A lot of loose ends to tie up but i'm interested so far at least.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    First two episodes of Hawkeye sort of slow but necessary. The second episode was definitely better than the first though. With reports of Kingpin being in the show, introducing and setting up Echo for her solo series, and Yelena, the next four will have to cover a lot of ground.
    Anyone else want to see the full "Rogers: the Musical"?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    He's baaaaack!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Gonna have to be more specific. There are a lot of characters "back" this week.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Gonna have to be more specific. There are a lot of characters "back" this week.
    Kingpin. More specifically, Vincent D'Onofrio as Kingpin.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I know, I'm just joking since No Way Home has at least eight characters/actors returning.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Had fun with No Way Home, even tho the story was a big mess and pretty ty. Still enjoyed it more than Homecoming and Far from Home. Even tho I dont think its a better movie than Homecoming, but its in the Far from Home range. Idk, there's a lot of fan service, perhaps even too much and I didnt find the CGI that good at all, but yea, it was fine. Now, just give Sam Raimi his 4th Spider-Man movie and I'll be happy.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Had fun with No Way Home, even tho the story was a big mess and pretty ty. Still enjoyed it more than Homecoming and Far from Home. Even tho I dont think its a better movie than Homecoming, but its in the Far from Home range. Idk, there's a lot of fan service, perhaps even too much and I didnt find the CGI that good at all, but yea, it was fine. Now, just give Sam Raimi his 4th Spider-Man movie and I'll be happy.
    well he is doing multiverse of madness so maybe they'll give him a go at something else if it's good

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yelena stole the show, tbh. I also like how they introduce a character at the end of episode and then start off the next episode with them as the cold open. Can't wait for Kingpins' tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    spiderman was great imo

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns