Page 123 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 3349
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Spidey was awesome. Pretty much every rumor turned out to be true.

MoM looks wild af. Can't ing wait.

Edit: They've now set up Armor Wars with that tid-bit about additional missing Stark Tech that Happy is in trouble for. And the people who arrested Spidey knew that Fury has been off planet for a while now... interesting.
    Last edited by lefty20; 12-17-2021 at 03:55 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    No Way Home is a lot of fun. It’s got some corny moments, and the emotional character death fell completely flat for me. Gotta turn your brain off for the actual plot because it makes zero sense, and actually makes me dread how terrible the Multiverse MCU could end up being. But it’s awesome when it focuses on the 3 Spideys/Ned/MJ. It made me care about the Andrew Garfield Spiderman way more than either of the Andrew Garfield Spiderman movies did.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Though No Way Home is pretty great and actually takes more risks than most MCU movies tbh. Top 10, maybe top 5 depending on rewatch

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Spidey was awesome. Pretty much every rumor turned out to be true.

MoM looks wild af. Can't ing wait.

Edit: They've now set up Armor Wars with that tid-bit about additional missing Stark Tech that Happy is in trouble for. And the people who arrested Spidey knew that Fury has been off planet for a while now... interesting.
    Also liked how they set up MCU Venom, without having to take in Venom into the MCU.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm planning on seeing it monday, but I haven't seen Eternals yet. Is there anything essential in Eternals I need to know before watching Spiderman? Or should i search for a decent quality Eternals stream?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    I'm planning on seeing it monday, but I haven't seen Eternals yet. Is there anything essential in Eternals I need to know before watching Spiderman? Or should i search for a decent quality Eternals stream?
    Nah, you're good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Willem Dafoe hasn’t missed a beat in 20 years

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    https://www.marvel.com/characters/fr...ood-spider-man

looks like Tobey's Spider Man will be called "friendly neighborhood spider man" and Garfield's is "Amazing Spider Man" in the MCU

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Disappointing finale, tbh.

There's 0% chance that Marvel would kill Kingpin offscreen literally 1 episode after his introduction, obviously.

We still don't know Jack's motivation or backstory.

The trick arrows were all cool and but where did the bros learn to multiply like Agent Smith?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Disappointing finale, tbh.

There's 0% chance that Marvel would kill Kingpin offscreen literally 1 episode after his introduction, obviously.

We still don't know Jack's motivation or backstory.

The trick arrows were all cool and but where did the bros learn to multiply like Agent Smith?
    He was just a rich guy patsy, ngl though i thought for sure it was going to be revealed that the dad didn't die during the attack but the mom used the opportunity to kill him

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Didn't notice in the theater but the marvel intro at the 40 sec mark combines the marvel intros from different movies, including the non mcu ones, that's a nice touch
    Last edited by Trainwreck2100; 12-22-2021 at 02:40 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The Hawkeye finale was pretty amazing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No Way Home... I don't know. Maybe it's because the entire movie was leaked and there really were no surprises, or maybe because it was so hyped, but I feel a tad disappointed. Once you get past the plot holes and ridiculous story, it was a lot of fun. Seeing Andrew and Toby together was great. I think maybe the ending is the worst part for me. The memory wipe stuff is pretty lame IMO.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    No Way Home... I don't know. Maybe it's because the entire movie was leaked and there really were no surprises, or maybe because it was so hyped, but I feel a tad disappointed. Once you get past the plot holes and ridiculous story, it was a lot of fun. Seeing Andrew and Toby together was great. I think maybe the ending is the worst part for me. The memory wipe stuff is pretty lame IMO.
    Yeap, thats it. The movie is fun and pretty much everything with old characters was a nice fanservice, but the story was . Worst writen MCU film with Endgame. Dr Strange has also been re ed, but thats how it is with these films. Every director makes characters act different in their movie, which is pretty stupid... oh and this director for spiderman is also pretty bad. I am sorry, but even Amazing Spiderman was directed way better. This guy has no style, looks like any other generic mcu director. I also find it funny how theres actually people that think this movie is one of the greatest movies ever made... whoever says this is pretty re ed and has probably never saw anything besides a superhero movie. Anyway, fun movie and the best thing from phase 4.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yeap, thats it. The movie is fun and pretty much everything with old characters was a nice fanservice, but the story was . Worst writen MCU film with Endgame. Dr Strange has also been re ed, but thats how it is with these films. Every director makes characters act different in their movie, which is pretty stupid... oh and this director for spiderman is also pretty bad. I am sorry, but even Amazing Spiderman was directed way better. This guy has no style, looks like any other generic mcu director. I also find it funny how theres actually people that think this movie is one of the greatest movies ever made... whoever says this is pretty re ed and has probably never saw anything besides a superhero movie. Anyway, fun movie and the best thing from phase 4.
    Dr Strange didn't do anything wrong, that spell was apparently really easy,he's done it before. And when it ed up only those few characters got transported he sealed the spell and then he had the way to fix it which was litterally pushing a button. Everything went to both times because of what peter did

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dinofrio:

"That's the way we approached it – or the way I definitely approached it. Story-wise, the blip has happened. Kingpin has lost his city a bit, not completely, but he's lost some of his kingdom,"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Sounds like Garfield is getting another movie as Spider-Man

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No Way Home is a lot of fun. It’s got some corny moments, and the emotional character death fell completely flat for me. Gotta turn your brain off for the actual plot because it makes zero sense, and actually makes me dread how terrible the Multiverse MCU could end up being. But it’s awesome when it focuses on the 3 Spideys/Ned/MJ. It made me care about the Andrew Garfield Spiderman way more than either of the Andrew Garfield Spiderman movies did.
    agreed. Him accepting he's spidey #3 was pretty funny. Movie hit the feels but there was literally a plot device machine in the movie i mean come on...a machine that provides a customized boss-neutralizer Movie forces you to ignore like that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I somehow managed to avoid spoilers other than the obvious that Tobey and Garfield were in it. Daredevil cameo at the beginning was dope af. Would have been so "meh" had I known that was coming

I agree the memory thing is stupid. They need to be careful with this multiverse and retconning things so willy nilly. Plus it flat out doesn't make sense. So what, Peter can go to Potts, Banner, etc explain the situation that the wizard that helped them beat Thanos had to make them forget him. Spiderman still exists they just don't know who he is...either way you look at it, the people themselves would figure it back out again or spidey could just tell them.
    Instead they end the movie by basically erasing all of his impact in the entire MCU from the personal standpoint. Kinda whack

Also No Way Home was dark af...too many scenes where you could hardly see what was going on. And the final battle had too many fast cut scenes and it was hard to differentiate the different spidermen.

Texas Ranger is right, the directors make these chars act totally different movie to movie. Strange doing the spell was stupid and Spiderman locking Strange away was pretty stupid.

But through it all was a fun movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I somehow managed to avoid spoilers other than the obvious that Tobey and Garfield were in it. Daredevil cameo at the beginning was dope af. Would have been so "meh" had I known that was coming

I agree the memory thing is stupid. They need to be careful with this multiverse and retconning things so willy nilly. Plus it flat out doesn't make sense. So what, Peter can go to Potts, Banner, etc explain the situation that the wizard that helped them beat Thanos had to make them forget him. Spiderman still exists they just don't know who he is...either way you look at it, the people themselves would figure it back out again or spidey could just tell them.
    Instead they end the movie by basically erasing all of his impact in the entire MCU from the personal standpoint. Kinda whack

Also No Way Home was dark af...too many scenes where you could hardly see what was going on. And the final battle had too many fast cut scenes and it was hard to differentiate the different spidermen.

Texas Ranger is right, the directors make these chars act totally different movie to movie. Strange doing the spell was stupid and Spiderman locking Strange away was pretty stupid.

No it wasn't stupid, like i said it before, it was an easy spell that peter ed up, and then it was an easy fix, that peter ed up again. He got the fix down to pressing a button

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I was thinking about the memory wipe stuff and I've kind of made peace with it. It gives Tom's Spiderman a fresh start without being tied to any other character. He even made a more traditional suit without all the Stark tech.

I expect him to be in more Avenger movies, but Spiderman is really at his best as more of a street-level hero - not fighting aliens in space

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Call the time police from Loki

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No it wasn't stupid, like i said it before, it was an easy spell that peter ed up, and then it was an easy fix, that peter ed up again. He got the fix down to pressing a button
    I think your stanning. Strange struggled to make that little box to control the spell. Peter locking strange away and playing footsies with that box business nearly resulted in MJ's death. Right after he just lost May. Was weak, but the strengths overshadow the weaknesses. Still a good fun movie.

Thread Information