Page 91 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 3349
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i didnt like the Luke Skywalker moment...

anyway. ok show. 6/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The hype of Dr. Strange showing up, QS being from Fox, Vision surviving the hex, and possibly Blue Marvel or Reed Richards, all not happening dampens a perfectly solid ending.

Apparently Hayward was just an asshole, just to be asshole. That was kinda weird. Monica not really unleashing her powers, and a only a quick tease of the twins power, were kinda disappointing though the special effects of the Agatha/ Wanda aerial fight was pretty great.

The Scarlett Witch is finally a thing in the MCU goddamn that was pretty great.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    the outsides the hex stuff was completely unecessary. Only think we got from that is monica rambeau's photon. Other than that we had a classic bad guy that is pretty re ed. Like, why would you try and shoot a kid, like wtf did u think was gonna happen even if u killed a kid? Also I knew from the moment I saw that guy he was gonna be bad, but at least i hoped he wouldnt be such a moron. Agent Woo was just for the comedic relief and Darcy was there just to be annoying. All of these characters were just stealing screen time from interesting stuff that was going on in the hex. It also sucks that Quicksilver in not from Fox, but just a random guy with a stupid name. The way he was defeated was also just meh. At least Wanda and Vision were pretty damn good in all the episodes and their stuff was fun. I also have a feeling the show could have had just 5 episodes, but its ok, i didnt really mind those slow episodes at the start. Ohh and the line ''you're stronger that the sorcerer supreme'' was pretty funny, cause Dr Strange was kinda a loser since he didnt use the time stone for whatever reason in infinity war. I dont think anyone is really scared of his yellow circles.
    Now lets see how good Falcon and WS will be.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    the outsides the hex stuff was completely unecessary. Only think we got from that is monica rambeau's photon. Other than that we had a classic bad guy that is pretty re ed. Like, why would you try and shoot a kid, like wtf did u think was gonna happen even if u killed a kid? Also I knew from the moment I saw that guy he was gonna be bad, but at least i hoped he wouldnt be such a moron. Agent Woo was just for the comedic relief and Darcy was there just to be annoying. All of these characters were just stealing screen time from interesting stuff that was going on in the hex. It also sucks that Quicksilver in not from Fox, but just a random guy with a stupid name. The way he was defeated was also just meh. At least Wanda and Vision were pretty damn good in all the episodes and their stuff was fun. I also have a feeling the show could have had just 5 episodes, but its ok, i didnt really mind those slow episodes at the start. Ohh and the line ''you're stronger that the sorcerer supreme'' was pretty funny, cause Dr Strange was kinda a loser since he didnt use the time stone for whatever reason in infinity war. I dont think anyone is really scared of his yellow circles.

He used it, that's how he knew the steps to do, to make the plan work, by not using it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    He used it, that's how he knew the steps to do, to make the plan work, by not using it.
    Exactly. That's when his head was doing that spinning thing on Thanos world.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Pretty cool to see Vision shed a tear, a famous moment from the comics

btw you can hear the Dr Strange theme in the 2nd post credit scene, Wanda even uses he astral form to study like Strange did in his 1st movie
    Last edited by lefty; 03-05-2021 at 07:30 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I’ve thrown out quite a few names regarding the Skywalker like cameo Olsen talked about, Strange, Spidey, Ultron, but I’m now leaning toward Nick Fury

I think the current SWORD director is shady AF, and whatever he’s trying to do (trying to take Vision’s body back for his A.I project seems to be the popular theory) needed him to send Fury to space
    But Fury being Fury, he kept an eye on him and he will eventually show up

It could also be Jackman as Wolverine or F4

Personally I would like the cameo to be Deadpool with a bag of popcorns watching Wandavision
    I kinda nailed that Fury prediction

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I am still surprised no avenger was in this, as wanda should be in prison right now. I also think that director was doing everything right, until he became a scooby doo bad guy and tried to shoot the kids... i actually take that back, scooby doo bad guys are not that re ed.

I also like how this is becoming, no one is ever really gone bull . In infinity war Loki, gamora and vision die and now they are all back. I am pretty sure in 3 years they'll bring tony stark back.
    Last edited by Texas_Ranger; 03-06-2021 at 06:15 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    - I think the actors over-hyped the show causing wild speculation (especially, Bettany, Olsen, and Parrish). As is, its a 4/5 imo. The Good is pretty strong while the bad is pretty damn bad.

-Hayward was just an asshole, with no real motivations. They could've taken three minutes to talk about what he lost during the snap to try and help flesh his character out but nah, lets have him be a and try and shoot kids.

-Woo was largely absent/ useless after episode 4, Darcy is easy to look at but kinda useless too, besides a quick appearance in the finale. Even Monica kinda seemed under-used, she stood up to Wanda but got kidnapped by a dumb-ass Pietro imposter. She then flips him and pulls a necklace off and that's it?

-The Vision/ White Vision battle took a surprising and frankly better turn. White Vision has all of Visions memories but none of the emotions and pieces out, to be brought back down the road.

-Glad they didn't kill Harkness, tbh. Enjoyed her character, kinda wish they hadn't tried to shoe-horn her into the villain role considering Wanda did more dirt than she did.

-Wanda's new suit is dope tbh and has Magneto Days of Future Past vibes.

-Scrull post-credit appearance, that was kinda lame tbh. They really haven't given MCU fans a reason to care about them yet.

-Pretty sure that end end credit means Wanda is the villian of Dr. Strange 2 or at least causes the "Madness"

-Olsen and Bettany were they best parts of the show. This show could've stood to be episodes with a tighter focus on what worked- them.

-High hopes for Falcon and the WS. Supposed to be much faster paced and more TWS, CW type of action.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Lol at monica saying to wanda she would have done the same. I guess its ok to enslave a whole town just cause of feelings. What a .
    Captain marvel 2 will be so much fun, with both main characters being as fun as a rock. No wonder they are looking to cast other heroes for that movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    cd021 I’m ok with the skrull cameo, after all we know Fury is working with them, and in the future we’ll probably get a Secret Invasion storyline in the MCU, so it didn’t feel out of place

As for Wanda being the villain in MOM, I don’t think she will be be bad per se, but she will things up by searching for her children through different universes (after hearing them scream in the post credit scene)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    cd021 I’m ok with the skrull cameo, after all we know Fury is working with them, and in the future we’ll probably get a Secret Invasion storyline in the MCU, so it didn’t feel out of place

As for Wanda being the villain in MOM, I don’t think she will be be bad per se, but she will things up by searching for her children through different universes (after hearing them scream in the post credit scene)
    I mean, I get it but it was pretty predictable. That was one of the fan theories that many people nailed.

Wanda was technically the villian, though I wish they made that point more apparent. She didn't mean to enslave a town but then actively did so even though she knew it was hurting people and that it was wrong. Wanda then noped out when the cops came. I think her actions will drive the plot but i'm hoping that she is the villain of MOM and her and Dr. Strange face off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol at monica saying to wanda she would have done the same. I guess its ok to enslave a whole town just cause of feelings. What a .
    Captain marvel 2 will be so much fun, with both main characters being as fun as a rock. No wonder they are looking to cast other heroes for that movie.
    I think they made Monica kind of a joyless character, same with Danvers, at least in the more recent comics Captain Marvel is apparently kinda a and leans into it. The show runner for Wanda Vision is also writing Captain Marvel 2 so she's going to have to give them a personality.

Agreed though, Wanda enslaved 3,000 people just so she could play house. She then re-enforced it to keep her husband from escaping and widened it to enslave more people. Her losing her brother, parents, and boyfriend doesn't give her a pass. Monica can empathize but still say that she ed up. I think they included that scene as a build towards the eventual A-Force series/movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I think they made Monica kind of a joyless character, same with Danvers, at least in the more recent comics Captain Marvel is apparently kinda a and leans into it. The show runner for Wanda Vision is also writing Captain Marvel 2 so she's going to have to give them a personality.

Agreed though, Wanda enslaved 3,000 people just so she could play house. She then re-enforced it to keep her husband from escaping and widened it to enslave more people. Her losing her brother, parents, and boyfriend doesn't give her a pass. Monica can empathize but still say that she ed up. I think they included that scene as a build towards the eventual A-Force series/movie.
    The big problem is also that the Captain Marvel comics are . They canceled like 8 runs in 9 years. No one really likes that character. I still think Monica's Captain Marvel from the 80's is the best one.

lefty those kids are probably in , which is just another dimension in marvel.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I mean, I get it but it was pretty predictable. That was one of the fan theories that many people nailed.

Wanda was technically the villian, though I wish they made that point more apparent. She didn't mean to enslave a town but then actively did so even though she knew it was hurting people and that it was wrong. Wanda then noped out when the cops came. I think her actions will drive the plot but i'm hoping that she is the villain of MOM and her and Dr. Strange face off.
    I agree she was definitely the villain in Wandavision, I get that she is extremely traumatized and alone after losing all her loved ones but enslaving Westview people was selfish AF

And the way the locked up Harkness, holy ahit that was ruthless lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The big problem is also that the Captain Marvel comics are . They canceled like 8 runs in 9 years. No one really likes that character. I still think Monica's Captain Marvel from the 80's is the best one.
    The Captain Marvel comics I grew up on are theold ones with Rambeau, I had never heard of Carol Danvers until she was added to the MCU

So when Monica was introduced in the Captain Marvel movie - as ty as that movie was - I was happy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Pretty happy with the show overall.

It left us with much to look forward to in the MCU.

Where does white Vision go now? His first choice would've likely been Tony, but he's dead. So where to now?

What did Agatha mean when she said "You've no idea what you've just done"? Did Wanda just send her kids to Mephisto giving him the ability to escape his dimension? Was that the reason behind the screams at the end?

Is Fury the Director of SWORD now?

Edit: Who was the wit sec person that FBI was looking for? Is it Ralph Bohner? And if he's not really Foxverse QS then how did he get his speed powers? From the necklace or from the Hex, like Photon?
    Last edited by lefty20; 03-06-2021 at 07:22 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Pretty happy with the show overall.

It left us with much to look forward to in the MCU.

Where does white Vision go now? His first choice would've likely been Tony, but he's dead. So where to now?

What did Agatha mean when she said "You've no idea what you've just done"? Did Wanda just send her kids to Mephisto giving him the ability to escape his dimension? Was that the reason behind the screams at the end?

Is Fury the Director of SWORD now?

Edit: Who was the wit sec person that FBI was looking for? Is it Ralph Bohner? And if he's not really Foxverse QS then how did he get his speed powers? From the necklace or from the Hex, like Photon?
    clearly it was the necklace that's why he's was crap when she took it off, and the kids ceased to be, like vision did.

That being said, how can they lock up the director for shooting at children that weren't real to begin with. He basically shot air

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The Captain Marvel comics I grew up on are theold ones with Rambeau, I had never heard of Carol Danvers until she was added to the MCU

So when Monica was introduced in the Captain Marvel movie - as ty as that movie was - I was happy
    Dude, Carol Danvers was Mrs. Marvel for years she was even in the xmen cartoon

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I'm still not sure what to make of this. I don't think I'll ever watch it again, especially the first three episodes.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I'm still not sure what to make of this. I don't think I'll ever watch it again, especially the first three episodes.
    You're going to cuckcot it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    We kinda got vision back and we got her to get her hero name, but it wasn't that good of a show. I did like seeing the fallout from the blip and them hinting about the dichotomy of the people that were spared vs those that were ashed. I wouldn't mind seeing more of that. The direction that they went making it so that the episodes came from her love of American sitcoms growing up was something, but by the time it's revealed it didn't really matter. And all those people hate her, because they should, because she held them prisoner

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Dude, Carol Danvers was Mrs. Marvel for years she was even in the xmen cartoon
    I didn’t read all the comics religiously lol
    I didn’t watch the Xmen cartoon either tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I didn’t read all the comics religiously lol
    I didn’t watch the Xmen cartoon either tbh
    What about Avengers EMH? She was in that before her mcu announcement

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was good, and I give credit to Marvel for trying something different. If anything it feels disappointing because of all the theories that didn't pan out, and the Fox Quicksilver turned into a nothing burger.

Thread Information