Page 79 of 134 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 3349
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No Go please no

He’s done enough damage, Justice League could have been good but they had to add Whedon for rewrites smh
    Wheldon has a tendency to write jokes that only 13 year old's would laugh at. Same issue in Avengers AOU

Yep it sucked tbh

Except for Batman

Batfleck was ing awesome and badass

And that warehouse scene ? Daaaaamn

But of course Whedon made him less badass in JL because jokes
    Hated BVS but that warehouse scene was pretty great tbh.

Snyder's problem is that his movies are overly long ( the BVS DC was 3 hours long, The Sydner Cut is supposed to be 3 hrs, 45 minutes), convoluted and joyless.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Wheldon has a tendency to write jokes that only 13 year old's would laugh at. Same issue in Avengers AOU
    Yup
    Avengers 1 was great though, the humour wasn’t too bad

Overall the humour in MCU movies os still unfunny
    Even in IW and Endgame some re ed jokes ruined some good scenes (which was made worse by people laughing at those dumb jokes in the theater)

The humour in Thor : Ragnarok was just right, Taika did a good job

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    BW is gonna be good imo, it seems ot have a CA : The Winter Soldier vibe and that's a good thing imo
    That would be a welcome surprise. I continue to avoid trailers for MCU because they spoil the *entire ing movie*, so I like to be surprised for better or for worse when I see them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    That would be a welcome surprise. I continue to avoid trailers for MCU because they spoil the *entire ing movie*, so I like to be surprised for better or for worse when I see them.
    ah ok ok I thought you saw the BW trailer

Yeah I agree I try to avoir MCU trailers but I can't resist lol

The Winter Soldier and IW trailers were amazing and the same time didn't spoil anything

I think the BW trailer isn't spoilery tbh

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    ah ok ok I thought you saw the BW trailer

Yeah I agree I try to avoir MCU trailers but I can't resist lol

The Winter Soldier and IW trailers were amazing and the same time didn't spoil anything

I think the BW trailer isn't spoilery tbh
    Winter Soldier's trailer actually had a nice misdirection in it; made you think Pierce's pep talk was for Cap and not murder zombie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Winter Soldier's trailer actually had a nice misdirection in it; made you think Pierce's pep talk was for Cap and not murder zombie.
    True true
    Although some people in the internetz guessed part of it was for Romanoff (are you ready for the World to see you as you really are?)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    and not that fans didnt see if coming, but i dont think Far From Home's trailers depicted mysterio as a baddie

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    and not that fans didnt see if coming, but i dont think Far From Home's trailers depicted mysterio as a baddie
    Right. I thought they did a good job of keeping things ambiguous for those unfamiliar with the comics.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I knew Mysterio was going to be the bad guy, it was obvious the elementals were an illusion

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A Marvel "Insider" named Charles Murphy has been posting recently about a huge reveal in Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

He won't say more than that but people on the Marvel Studios Spoilers Reddit has been speculating that it has to do with Weapon X and possibly even Wolverine.
    (One of the show locations is Madripoor, which has ties to the X-Men- Wolverine specifically).

He's been right in the past, actually most of his scoops have panned out so something big could happen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    A Marvel "Insider" named Charles Murphy has been posting recently about a huge reveal in Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

He won't say more than that but people on the Marvel Studios Spoilers Reddit has been speculating that it has to do with Weapon X and possibly even Wolverine.
    (One of the show locations is Madripoor, which has ties to the X-Men- Wolverine specifically).

He's been right in the past, actually most of his scoops have panned out so something big could happen.
    If that’s true there will probably be something about weapon X but not Wolverine

I’m sceptical though, as Feige said it will be years before they introduce the X-Men, his priority is the Fantastic Four

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If that’s true there will probably be something about weapon X but not Wolverine

I’m sceptical though, as Feige said it will be years before they introduce the X-Men, his priority is the Fantastic Four
    Its probably Weapon X. Still think Wolverine could appear though, Marvel doesn't exactly tell the truth all the time.

Think they'll intro the X-Men separately, with Fantastic 4 likely coming in 2023, the earliest we'll see the X-Men together is probably 2024.

The program was meant to replicate the super soldier program that created Cap. So it would make sense for the show to introduce Weapon X as a lead in to Wolverine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Its probably Weapon X. Still think Wolverine could appear though, Marvel doesn't exactly tell the truth all the time.

Think they'll intro the X-Men separately, with Fantastic 4 likely coming in 2023, the earliest we'll see the X-Men together is probably 2024.

The program was meant to replicate the super soldier program that created Cap. So it would make sense for the show to introduce Weapon X as a lead in to Wolverine.
    easiest way to retcon in the X-Men into the existing MCU is just to say the radiation from the snap is what triggered the mutant genes to start expressing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    easiest way to retcon in the X-Men into the existing MCU is just to say the radiation from the snap is what triggered the mutant genes to start expressing
    That or the blip would probably be the easiest to explain. Being brought back with the infinity stones activated the mutant gene in a certain percentage of the population.

One theory that I heard, which is kinda lame, is that mutants already exist but Professor X is using his powers to mask their existence. I'd rather they'd exist in a separate universe where the X-men exist instead of the Avengers, less retconning and would allow Marvel to explore a different universe in X-men related movies and tv shows.

Maybe Dr. Strange sees something in Doctor Strange 2 that leads him to believe that they could be a threat to the main timeline with Mutants like X and Jean Gray. Eventually sets up Avengers Vs X-Men.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    with black panther now dead (RIP) Marvel better send a truck filled with cash to Chris Evans's house because now the linchpin of the MCU is Cptain Marvel. Yeah they got Spidey but Sony can still that up whenever they want.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    with black panther now dead (RIP) Marvel better send a truck filled with cash to Chris Evans's house because now the linchpin of the MCU is Cptain Marvel. Yeah they got Spidey but Sony can still that up whenever they want.
    I'm most looking forward to the Dr. Strange movie but yeah, it's a perfect time to accelerate some grounded X-Men/FF plans in case this cosmic stuff doesn't work out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Man that's terrible. Probably going to have Shuri take over as the BP now though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Man that's terrible. Probably going to have Shuri take over as the BP now though.
    Yeah she’s the logical successor as it happened in the comics, but tje actress doesn’t have half the charisma Boseman had

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Aaaaaand ......

Boseman is Black Panther :

they got my boseman

you know how long we been waiting for a black panther solo project?

they confirmed black panther will play a major role of captain america civil war and 4 other films

that lineup

To honor Boseman, let’s remember when bp was announced

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah she’s the logical successor as it happened in the comics, but tje actress doesn’t have half the charisma Boseman had
    She's fine enough but Boseman was very good. A more ballsy move would be to bring back Killmonger and make him BP again.

Not sure how they'd be able to do that but that'd be dope.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    She's fine enough but Boseman was very good. A more ballsy move would be to bring back Killmonger and make him BP again.

Not sure how they'd be able to do that but that'd be dope.
    I guess the Dr. Strange movie could be used as a mini-reset for story lines like that a la Flashpoint. One of the funnier things I remember about the resets in the Arrowverse is they kept changing the sex and/or number of kids supporting characters had.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I feel like they have to just recast the role. I’d assume John David Washington is at the top of the list.
    He'd be a great choice though I doubt that they'd recast the role. He's also super short, might be kinda weird to have him be the around the same height as Shuri or Okoye.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I guess the Dr. Strange movie could be used as a mini-reset for story lines like that a la Flashpoint. One of the funnier things I remember about the resets in the Arrowverse is they kept changing the sex and/or number of kids supporting characters had.
    True, though unless they push back BP 2 by a year, its due out 3 months after Doctor Strange 2. They can do some weird with the timelines that maybe includes a time displaced Killmonger joining the prime timeline.

Maybe he comes from a timeline where King T'Chaka didn't leave him in Oakland after killing his father. But also T'Chaka and T'Challa eventually die during the explosion at the conference from Civil War. Meaning that Killmonger would assumed the role of the Black Panther.

That or, Killmonger actually kills T'Challa when they fight for the mantle of Black Panther but ends up adapting some of his world views and eventually ends up in the same place as T'Challa did at the end of the first movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Yeah I don't think they'll re-cast T'Challa and keep going like nothing has changed. I trust KF to come up with a way to keep the franchise going without needing someone else to step into T'Challa's role.

Messing around with the timeline/multiverse is one possibility. But I'd just go with MBJ's Killmonger taking up the BP mantle. I mean he already had the super herb kicking around in his system, that plus Wakanda's advanced medical system can theoretically be enough to have had him resuscitated and healed after the ending of BP.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Thread Information