Page 81 of 134 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 3349
    TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, sounds like Black Widow is going to be delayed to 2021 because of Covid now.

BW, Eternals, Shang Chi, Spider-Man 3, Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Loki will all be released in 2021 though and they'll probably release 5 movies in 2022 tbh.
    Makes sense, box office theaters getting destroyed predictably. I can't believe NOLAN decided to go full pretentious and not release TENET direct to home.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    the beauty of comic movies is retcons are part of the norm and to be expected

Marvel's earned the benefit of our doubt. I just wish COVID hadn't ed up the release timeline
    Marvel lost it all with Captain Marvel, and then writing off 2 of the big 3, now that they lost the guy that they had been building up to replace CA, I don't expect it to go so smooth.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Nolan really thought he was going to singlehandedly resurrect the entire theater industry Tenet actually is a great in-theater experience, but my goodness he misread the entire situation and tanked his own movie.
    Yep, basically anyone setting an arbitrary date for everything being OK again has been dead wrong. I'd love to see Tenet in IMAX but not yet.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Nolan really thought he was going to singlehandedly resurrect the entire theater industry Tenet actually is a great in-theater experience, but my goodness he misread the entire situation and tanked his own movie.
    doesn't help that the movie has zero star power, nobodies gonna go out to see john david washington

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    https://deadline.com/2020/09/she-hul...es-1234578701/

Tatiana Maslany officially cast as She Hulk. Good choice tbh, she killed it in Orphan Black-- even though later seasons got to Sy-Fy channel for my taste.

Rumor has it that Hulk will appear in several episodes.
    Last edited by cd021; 09-17-2020 at 06:06 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    https://deadline.com/2020/09/she-hul...es-1234578701/

Tatiana Maslany officially cast as She Hulk. Good choice tbh, she killed it in Orphan Black-- even though later seasons got to Sy-Fy channel for my taste.

Rumor has it that Hulk will appear in several episodes.
    Didn’t watch Orphan Black because it looks ty but I’ve read great things about her acting

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Didn’t watch Orphan Black because it looks ty but I’ve read great things about her acting
    She was good in Perry Mason. Guess they'll have to CGI the out of her because she's tiny.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    season 1 is really good, kinda progressively goes down hill from there but her acting was pretty goddamn great tbh. She basically plays like 6 different characters and does so convincingly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She was good in Perry Mason. Guess they'll have to CGI the out of her because she's tiny.
    Yeah, she's apparently like 5'4, so no chance of practical effects.

Its been reported that She Hulk could have a budget north of $100 million, probably even higher given how much CGI there's going to be with both She Hulk and possibly Hulk.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    CGI magic FTW

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    season 1 is really good, kinda progressively goes down hill from there but her acting was pretty goddamn great tbh. She basically plays like 6 different characters and does so convincingly.
    yeah I read she played clones pretending to be other clones or something like that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    yeah I read she played clones pretending to be other clones or something like that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Marvel lost it all with Captain Marvel, and then writing off 2 of the big 3, now that they lost the guy that they had been building up to replace CA, I don't expect it to go so smooth.
    After blowing their wad with Endgame, and now being on an extended COVID break, the average viewer is going to lose interest.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, there's a scene where one clone has to cover for another clone by pretending to be her. The way its acted, you can tell that she's one clone, pretending to be the other, while also believing that the people she's lying to in the scene can't tell the difference. Good casting tbh. Show might actually be good.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yeah, there's a scene where one clone has to cover for another clone by pretending to be her. The way its acted, you can tell that she's one clone, pretending to be the other, while also believing that the people she's lying to in the scene can't tell the difference. Good casting tbh. Show might actually be good.
    the first 3 seasons or so were pretty good imo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    After blowing their wad with Endgame, and now being on an extended COVID break, the average viewer is going to lose interest.
    They've got a couple aces up their sleeves with the Fox properties. F4 and X-Men will work fine in getting that average viewer interest back, and doing them well will help keep it.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    They've got a couple aces up their sleeves with the Fox properties. F4 and X-Men will work fine in getting that average viewer interest back, and doing them well will help keep it.
    when they change x-men genders and diversify all the characters not that many people will care. Endgame was a pretty good ending to all of this. I dont see anyone really care for this new movies, other than Doctor Strange and that's cause of Raimi. But lets see how much creative freedom he'll have, cause if will be like Spider-Man 3 it will suck. The newer characters are just not that interesting. It would be good to see a good F4 movie tho.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    doesn't help that the movie has zero star power, nobodies gonna go out to see john david washington
    LOL

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Kitty Forman
    Monica Rambeau
    WTF is going on

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looks good tbh

This does a good job of breaking the trailer down:

https://screenrant.com/wandavision-t...s-easter-eggs/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Looks good but the one I'm really witing for is Falcon and The Winter Soldier

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looking forward to pirating this. The premise alone has HBO-level potential.
    They even gave Wanda those Leave it to Beaver's mom's pointy bras to make it accurate

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Looking forward to pirating this. The premise alone has HBO-level potential.
    They even gave Wanda those Leave it to Beaver's mom's pointy bras to make it accurate
    I didn't expect to see Kitty Forman in this trailer tbh
    Red also played in Agent Carter

lol at Vision's halloween costume, classic comic costume done wrong

Kathryn Hahn is gonna be great as Agatha Harkness

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Updated Release dates after Marvel shifted them again:

January/February 2021: The Falcon and The Winter Soldier (probable)

April 2021: Loki (probable)

May 2021: Black Widow

July 2021: Shang Chi and The Legend of The 10 Rings

November 2021: Eternals

December 2021: Spider-Man 3

August 2021: What If? (Animated TV Show)

Edit:

2022 release schedule

January 2022: Hawkeye?

February 2022: Thor Love and Thunder

March 2022: Dr Strange and The Multiverse of Madness

April 2022: She-Hulk?

May 2022: Black Panther 2 (Likely to be replaced with Ant-Man and The Wasp 2)

July 2022: Captain Marvel 2

August 2022: Ms. Marvel?

October 2022: Blade ( They may move this date back because of Into the Spider-Verse)
    Last edited by cd021; 09-24-2020 at 12:52 AM.

Thread Information