Page 119 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 3349
    TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sounds like their are going to be a bunch of new shows that are likely going to be announced on November 12th

Reports have them being about:

Monica Rambeau
    Agatha Harkness
    the 10 Rings (featuring
    Xialing-Shang Chi's sister)

https://thedirect.com/article/marvel...-sister-rumors
    https://thedirect.com/article/marvel...-monica-rumors
    Is it just me or is anyone else 100x more interested in an Agatha show than a Rambeau show? That MR storyline does absolutely nothing for me. Zilch.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    so is the what if stuff worth watching?
    I thought a few episodes were lame and party Thor was just stupid but I really liked the last couple of episodes and how it all tied together

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought a few episodes were lame and party Thor was just stupid but I really liked the last couple of episodes and how it all tied together
    party thor had the tone of a looney toons episode....even the music

But I did not mind, and was fun to see him smack Danvers with his hammer in her face

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Adam Warlock confirmed by James Gunn to appear in Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3, played by Will Poulter.

https://thedirect.com/article/guardi...l-poulter-cast
    Last edited by cd021; 10-12-2021 at 04:56 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is it just me or is anyone else 100x more interested in an Agatha show than a Rambeau show? That MR storyline does absolutely nothing for me. Zilch.
    -I think that Agatha is the most interesting character, and they have the most avenues they can go in with her show. They can have a couple of episodes set in the 1500's showing how she gained her powers, leading up with her at the stake. Then have a couple of episodes showing her through the 1600's-2000's leading up to the events of Wanda-Vision. With the final 2 episodes being in present day following Dr. Strange 2.

-They could build out the magic side of the MCU and add Werewolves and Vampires into the MCU ahead of Blade.

-I think the need to better characterize Monica Rambeau, she seems super serious and kind of joyless. Ironically, she was a lot more entertaining when she was in the Hex. She's actually a good actor but they need to give her decent material.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Agatha getting a show means we can expect Val to show up and recruit her for the super secret awesome band she forming.

Oh yeah, it's all coming together.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I bet you comic nerds are just salivating at the thought of Superman's son being Bi.

Wolverine is a cross dresser btw.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    I bet you comic nerds are just salivating at the thought of Superman's son being Bi.

I doubt most fans really care about a fictional characters sexual orientation as long as they kick ass on the pages/screen.

The meltdown on r/conservative about this topic was fun to read though, tbh.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Joey cares

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yeah Agatha's character is way more interesting

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah Agatha's character is way more interesting
    Plus maybe she'll show bush like she did in that HBO show

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Disney After Dark

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Lol, even critics dont like eternals, which means its pretty . Looks like spiderman will have to save this phase.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Lol, even critics dont like eternals, which means its pretty . Looks like spiderman will have to save this phase.
    wasn't shang chi very well reviewed not too long ago?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    wasn't shang chi very well reviewed not too long ago?
    yea, pretty much everyone liked shang chi. I was more speaking for myself, as i think Shang Chi and some parts of Wandavision were the only good things so far. Eternals looks like it will be a giant CGI fest, with characters that make no sense to show up just now. I like new stuff, but from the trailers it just doesnt do it for me. Perhaps it will surprise me.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    yea, pretty much everyone liked shang chi. I was more speaking for myself, as i think Shang Chi and some parts of Wandavision were the only good things so far. Eternals looks like it will be a giant CGI fest, with characters that make no sense to show up just now. I like new stuff, but from the trailers it just doesnt do it for me. Perhaps it will surprise me.
    i think what if? was phenomenal, I think they could have done more than the avengers rip off scenes we got at the end though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i think what if? was phenomenal, I think they could have done more than the avengers rip off scenes we got at the end though.
    I had blueballs on zombie wanda fighting infinity ultron

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Just saw Eternals.

Yes, the middle part was a bit of a slog but the overall product was still entertaining.

I'd definitely put it above Thor, Thor 2, IM2, Hulk, Cap 1, Captain Marvel, Widow & BP. So it's definitely not the worst MCU movie like it's RT score would suggest.

Post Credit scene 1 was awesome as . I'm so happy I managed to avoid all the spoilers regarding that.

Post Credit scene 2 was.... Blade, right? It definitely sounded like Mahershala Ali.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Have to decide Eternals, Last night in Soho, or Halloween Kills for this afternoons movie. Back in the day it was no questions go see Marvel

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Director confirmed that it was indeed Blade's voice in the 2nd scene.

Guess this means that Dane's origin will play out in the Blade movie. I was kinda hoping for a Disney+ series until that scene.

Does this mean that Arishem and the Celestials are the new big bad that the whole gang will need to come together for? Or will it be Kang?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's funny bc even as an MCU fan, it's as if MCU is pulling a DCU and shoehorning all these new characters in that even as an MCU guy I couldn't give a rat's ass about
    Why spend 15 years building a universe to start shoehorning all these new squads in, in one year

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

https://twitter.com/capsparklfingrs/status/1457908655873998855?s=21
    Last edited by lefty; 11-09-2021 at 07:06 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    this tobey and andrew stuff is the worst kept secret ever. It was obvious like 2 years ago they will be in the movie. , should have just said it, who ing cares aymore. The only think I know is that the movie will be a giant mess with 20 different characters no one will give a about cause none of them will get enough screen time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    this tobey and andrew stuff is the worst kept secret ever. It was obvious like 2 years ago they will be in the movie. , should have just said it, who ing cares aymore. The only think I know is that the movie will be a giant mess with 20 different characters no one will give a about cause none of them will get enough screen time.
    rofllllll

Cannot believe that Garfield dude was ever spiderman, man wtf were they thinking. Also we got to watch jamie freakin fox be a super villain? yeah idk mane

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    rofllllll

Cannot believe that Garfield dude was ever spiderman, man wtf were they thinking. Also we got to watch jamie freakin fox be a super villain? yeah idk mane
    Garfield was a good Spiderman actually, but he was a terrible Peter Parker.
    Emo Parker? WTF

But hey it looks like we’re getting Matt Murdock so it’s ok

Thread Information