My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Now show all the turnovers. It's easy to cherry pick successful plays but if you took all of the plays you'd probably see some that you wouldn't want in a highlight reel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now show all the turnovers. It's easy to cherry pick successful plays but if you took all of the plays you'd probably see some that you wouldn't want in a highlight reel.
    Fair amount of Wamas turns are in large part due to teamates standing around with heads up asses / WOAT coachs lack of O strategy.

Nonetheless Wama needs to clean up the turns, no doubt.

BTW can you find even one time Chuckie Vassell and Chuckie Johnson have made an assist like this?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Fair amount of Wamas turns are in large part due to teamates standing around with heads up asses / WOAT coachs lack of O strategy.

Nonetheless Wama needs to clean up the turns, no doubt.

BTW can you find even one time Chuckie Vassell and Chuckie Johnson have made an assist like this?
    Turnovers are turnovers. If they were in the highlights we could judge for ourselves. I won't even try to defend the G leaguers on the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs is one of the leaders in assists (albeit they can clean up the turnovers). They almost always start strong, even have big leads. The problem is more on defense, keeping the lead and closing for the win imo.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of his turnovers have come off the dribble trying to iso, especially against swing players though. Not from bad passes, though he does occasionally overthrow guys like he thinks they're 7'5" with hops too. But he seems like the best passer on the team by far, you can see so much Boris Diaw in Victor.

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of wembys turnovers are related to his ball handling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby is a special talent for sure. A load of players wish they had that feel for passing like Wemby does. That comes naturally, not learned.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby is a special talent for sure. A load of players wish they had that feel for passing like Wemby does. That comes naturally, not learned.
    I'm so impressed with his passing and I never recalled seeing this at Mets92, so maybe Pop is teaching him something worthwhile. Though I wish Victor was as smart with his shot selection as he is with his passing. He's like a ten year vet getting others involved but when he isos or forces up a quick jumper or an early shot clock three he looks like the 19 year-old he is. Oh well that'll come in time as the sky is the limit for the man. Though he has gotten so much better about getting position than he was two months ago, night and day improvement IMO.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Most of wembys turnovers are related to his ball handling.
    He's a gifted passer even if he was smaller, but you cannot get a sense of someone's ability from one play. Ok maybe some people (Shaq's free throws for example, just need one).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMH incredible.
    If he can get some other players and a coach the Spurs future is Timmy Duncanesque.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop gonna see this thread and start Wemby at PG for 20 games

Thread Information