Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ariza at 8 mil > Parsons for the max. even at equal salaries ariza is probably a better fit (for the short term) than Parsons for Houston. the issue is houston dumped asik and Lin for a net of virtually nothing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A good ol spurs mavs wcf wouldnt be so bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parsons has a much higher ceiling than Ariza and will probably turn out to be the 2nd coming of Dirk (that's why Dirk gave up money for him tbh).

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    ariza at 8 mil > Parsons for the max. even at equal salaries ariza is probably a better fit (for the short term) than Parsons for Houston. the issue is houston dumped asik and Lin for a net of virtually nothing
    No, Parsons was a better fit for this team and is a better player than Ariza. He was the best facilitator and tied the loose ends. The rockets are gonna get exposed in a bit. That atrocious bench and lack of movement on offense is becoming more and more glaring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parsons has a much higher ceiling than Ariza and will probably turn out to be the 2nd coming of Dirk (that's why Dirk gave up money for him tbh).
    Thats an insult to dirk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats an insult to dirk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2nd coming of Keith Van Horn :

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Thats an insult to dirk
    Yep Parsons will never be as good as Dirk. A more athletic Stojakovic is his ceiling imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Parsons shoots 3pt as good as the prime Peja and with even better athleticism he'd be well worth 15m a year, but sad news is he isn't.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If Parsons shoots 3pt as good as the prime Peja and with even better athleticism he'd be well worth 15m a year, but sad news is he isn't.
    Not yet. But players usually improve their shooting the longer they are in the league. But yes he probably won't ever shoot as well as Peja. But if he is close, that would be huge. He was the leading scorer for the Mavs last game. That's a good sign. And it's not like the Mavs are relyig on him. They got plenty of others that can take up the slack when he is struggling.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lockets letting Parsns go. Ariza is fools gold and they are a 7th seed team at best..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gummi bro, what do you think of my latest Lunar Goddess poem tbh?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...26#post7641726

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1- San Antonio
    2- Golden State
    3- Dallas
    4- Memphis
    5- Houston
    6- LAC
    7- Portland
    8- OKC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1- San Antonio
    2- Golden State
    3- Dallas
    4- Memphis
    5- Houston
    6- LAC
    7- Portland
    8- OKC
    Golden State #2??? Maybe but it is hard to see. LAC will be better than 6th no doubt about it, the rest is not that far off IMO. Dallas is good, they will be a top 4 seed IMO, especially when they gel.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a Mav I don't know if I would beat my chest about a loss to a Spurs team that had
    20+ turnovers and still found a way to win. The best thing Mav's did last summer was to
    bring back Tyson Chandler. He gives the Mav's a chance to win and I think he is the best
    player on the Mav's.
    Last edited by Biernutz; 11-03-2014 at 03:41 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mavs are legit this year, I don't think anyone can dispute that. They'll be the toughest out in the playoffs imo, along with a healthy OKC.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    As a Mav I don't know if I would beat my chest about a loss to a Spurs team that had
    20+ turnovers and still found a way to win. The best thing Mav's did last summer was to
    bring back Tyson Chandler. He gives the Mav's a chance to win and I think he is the best
    player on the Mav's.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    player on the Mav's.
    One of the worst posters around here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Mav's fans live in some fantasy world...the truth hurts. Tyson means more to the Mav's than any other
    move last summer...Cuban said they messed up letting him go......They are better with him but the Mav's
    still have to beat the Spurs to prove it.
    Last edited by Biernutz; 11-03-2014 at 09:01 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ agree, Tyson is about to be the difference maker for us again this year, I'm not saying we're gonna replicate 2011 but at least we're serious challengers (provided that Parsons continues playing well).

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^ Mav's fans live in some fantasy world...the truth hurts. Tyson means more to the Mav's than any other
    move last summer...Cuban said they messed up letting him go......They are better with him but the Mav's
    still have to beat the Spurs to prove it.
    Meaningful? Sure.

Best player on the Mavs? You are stupid beyond comprehension.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A more athletic Stojakovic is his ceiling imo.
    Um, no.

Keith Van Horn is a better comparison. Similar size, similar skill set.

Parsons may have an argument for a higher ceiling though. He seems to be a bit more naturally talented and athletic, while KVH was a more polished player. It's a bit surprising how solid of a shooter and ball handler he is with his strange fundamentals, but I suppose that is a testament to his raw talent. If Parsons works more on his fundamentals and polishes his game up, he will have a very nice career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enjoy your annual bukkake at the hands of the Spurs in the playoffs this year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meaningful? Sure.

Best player on the Mavs? You are stupid beyond comprehension.
    And you are the biggest asshole Mav's poster but i'll bite...who will be the best Mav
    this year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you are the biggest asshole Mav's poster but i'll bite...who will be the best Mav
    this year?

Thread Information