Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And you are the biggest asshole Mav's poster but i'll bite...who will be the best Mav
    this year?
    u mad?

Dirk and Ellis both are unquestionably superior basketball players to Tyson Chandler. If Parsons continues to work on his game and improve, he may have an argument as well.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u mad?

Dirk and Ellis both are unquestionably superior basketball players to Tyson Chandler. If Parsons continues to work on his game and improve, he may have an argument as well.
    Dirk and Ellis can't play "D" . Tyson can score 15+ per night and shore up the weak Mav's middle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirk and Ellis can't play "D" . Tyson can score 15+ per night and shore up the weak Mav's middle
    I don't know what year you think this is homie but Big Daddy Tyson ain't in his prime, and he NEVER came close to averaging 15 a game dude is a career 8ppg scorer. If he is the best player on any team they are one of the worst teams in the league. Dirk/Monta/Parsons >>>> Chandler. He isn't as good defensively as he was in 2011 either

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    15+ a night for Tyson Chandler

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know what year you think this is homie but Big Daddy Tyson ain't in his prime, and he NEVER came close to averaging 15 a game dude is a career 8ppg scorer. If he is the best player on any team they are one of the worst teams in the league. Dirk/Monta/Parsons >>>> Chandler. He isn't as good defensively as he was in 2011 either
    you are right about points average. This year he is average is 10 PPG. last year 9. The Mav's big men has not produced
    since he was traded. They need his rebounds and space he makes....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're like 3 games in this year though..

Tyson Chandler is not Dwight Howard. Dirk is still the man on the Mavs imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a Mav I don't know if I would beat my chest about a loss to a Spurs team that had
    20+ turnovers and still found a way to win. The best thing Mav's did last summer was to
    bring back Tyson Chandler. He gives the Mav's a chance to win and I think he is the best
    player on the Mav's.
    What the

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a Mav I don't know if I would beat my chest about a loss to a Spurs team that had
    20+ turnovers and still found a way to win. The best thing Mav's did last summer was to
    bring back Tyson Chandler. He gives the Mav's a chance to win and I think he is the best
    player on the Mav's.
    What the

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're like 3 games in this year though..

Tyson Chandler is not Dwight Howard. Dirk is still the man on the Mavs imo
    Dirk can still shoot but he can't play "D" anymore...his knees are gone and his side to side
    movement is bad. In our game Tony just blew by him and he couldn't guard Danny.
    What can I say other than I'm a fan of Tyson and he is what the Mav's need...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same could be said about Duncan. He is a great defender around the rim but he can't guard anyone for these days, Tiago/Kawhi/Green are the reason Spurs have a top NBA defense

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dirk can still shoot but he can't play "D" anymore...his knees are gone and his side to side
    movement is bad. In our game Tony just blew by him and he couldn't guard Danny.
    What can I say other than I'm a fan of Tyson and he is what the Mav's need...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lots of bad spurfans and gnsf around here

but biernutz is so bad that he is quite simply a disgrace to the bad spurfans and gnsf

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mavs are realistically the 2nd or 3rd best team in the west once the thunder are healthy

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Biernutz What a horrible poster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta say, I'm really impressed by Monta Ellis. Dude has become a much more efficient player and scorer, when I thought such a thing wasn't possible. If he got better on D he would be worth a huge contract.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Gotta say, I'm really impressed by Monta Ellis. Dude has become a much more efficient player and scorer, when I thought such a thing wasn't possible. If he got better on D he would be worth a huge contract.
    Very small sample size, but he showed good D so far, in some streches. I mean, he is quick enough to do that on a consistent basis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mav ,
    If your team was in the East would we be looking at multiple Spurs - Mavs Finals?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mav ,
    If your team was in the East would we be looking at multiple Spurs - Mavs Finals?
    hi got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey you have that one lucky championship in 2011. The one where you were beat but DWade let you back in.

2006 no one respects. Refs stole that one from Timmy Duncs and the Spurs and handed it to undeserving Dork.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    hey you have that one lucky championship in 2011. The one where you were beat but DWade let you back in.

2006 no one respects. Refs stole that one from Timmy Duncs and the Spurs and handed it to undeserving Dork.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As Dirk said, "I got too, too, too much Monte!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u mad?

lol re

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MavFan,

I suggest you be happy with your one Championship.
    Dork at this point is only a cut above Kirby, you are not going to le in the next 5 years.

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MavFan,

I suggest you be happy with your one Championship.
    Dork at this point is only a cut above Kirby, you are not going to le in the next 5 years.
    You going your best 2006 spur fan impersonation?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol smelly be@ner

Thread Information